Customize

Why AO's lawlsuit is now just LULZAPALOOZA for Anonymous

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Why AO's lawlsuit is now just LULZAPALOOZA for Anonymous

The cult spotted AO's lack of self-discipline, and exploited that weakness, ruthlessly.
  2. Anonymous Member

Perhaps just in time for the PQ zombies to hold another separation referendum.

"Okay, you can leave Confederation, but you have to keep AO."
    "Taberwete!"
  3. Anonymous Member

20061130.gif
  4. Anonymous Member

As a Scottish-Canadian Anglophone from Quebec,

I'm going to bed.
  5. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I'd have some sympathy for AO if:

1. He would listen to his lawyer
    2. Didn't act like a flaming faggot every chance he gets

Since he doesn't, all I can hope to say is: So long and thanks for all the LULZ!
  6. Anonymous Member

AO will get bored as hell in montreal. The scions barely tries anything and there are no sea orgs lol
  7. peterstorm Member

FIFY

[IMG]
  8. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^^^^^THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE!
  9. Re: Why AO's lawlsuit is now just LULZAPALOOZA for Anonymous

Pretty much what I thought. That's why I called bullshit. Did not know about his past businesses. Kinda funny that he owned a business on a street with the word "rambling" in its name.
  10. Re: Why AO's lawlsuit is now just LULZAPALOOZA for Anonymous

What did Yellowknife do to you? Aren't there some nice, uninhabited islands north of the Arctic Circle he can live on and have food and fuel dropped there?
  11. Anonymous Member

I was once offered a free one-way ride in a Lear jet to Yellowknife. I wonder if the offer is transferable?
  12. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Just do what we should do to Justin Beiber: KO him and put in in one of those shipping boxes from the USPS you see advertised on TV (if you are in the US). Mail him to said destination. Problem Solved.

Only down side is that it is possible he'd end up in Yellowstone National Park...
  13. Anonymous Member

Interesting developments in AO's case... seems that due to AO not having an attorney & not having any legal experience himself, AO has chosen to fore go several motions filed in court & demanded by the judge. On Jan. 14, 2011, the judge ordered AO to give complete responses to the cult's interrogatories (written questions demanding further information.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interrogatories) within 30 days.. AO, allegedly, has been concealing info he doesn't want the cult to have. The judge also ordered AO to pay sanctions of $300 to be paid by Feb. 14.

On February 9, Moxon advised the judge that AO was not being fully cooperative in deposition and not answering questions fully & honestly. Moxon filed a Motion to Compel which was granted by the judge. Next hearing scheduled for March 1, 2011. (Read the docket for yourself... Case No. RIC 538634..
    http://public-access.riverside.courts.ca.gov/OpenAccess/Civil/CivilCases.asp )
  14. Anonymous Member

In the end AO will win anyway. All he needs to do is play the video of the actual incident.
  15. Anonymous Member

Not by a long shot, am afraid. AO argued that he was arrested & detained on county property which Scientology had claimed was theres. That was later proven to be incorrect. He unlawfully trespassed on their property and we know what transpired after that. AO stands a very good chance of seeing his case dismissed by the judge.
  16. Anonymous Member

I'm sure he thinks it is far more important to spend time preparing speeches for dreary uninterested country supervisors at their board meetings. It might well be great that he does that but.....one fight at a time.
  17. Herro Member

Lol Francois.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

"I just got off the phone with protester AnonOrange. He was in court in Riverside CA (yet again) dealing with his suit against cult guards who beat him in Hemet, CA in 2008. The first problem solved was that the cult threw a $5,000 foreign cost bond at him for having a Montana drivers license. The judge threw that out. A trial date should be decided on soon. Cult lawyer Kendrick Moxon and Gold Base security chief Catherine Fraser were not there but Moxon's paralegal assistant Philippe Pederson was there along with hired lawyer David Cantrell. Afterwards they spent the typical long phone call having an impassioned discussion with somebody about something.

Next AO moved on to visiting various government offices about getting a restraining order against cult PI Ed Richardson. Richardson has been harassing AO where he lives and has a history of violence. Additionally, Orange's sister and ex-wife (who he has not seen in many years) were harrassed by cult PI's claiming they were gathering information about Orange for a bogus "high security job" he was supposedly up for. Complete lies. AO is hoping the restraining order will apply to ALL cult PI's. More on this soon."

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=34128
  19. whosit Member

20. whosit Member

21. Holl Anon Member

As usual, AO runs amok with his head firmly entrenched up his swollen butt hole. Only the victims of perceived threats can seek restraining orders in the courts where they live. AO can't demand carte blanche orders on the "family & friends" plan.

Yeah, am sure U.S. government offices are going to take action involving residents of Canada.
  22. xenubarb Member

Pay attention. He is trying to get a restraining order, not his family. It is merely stated that family HAS BEEN HARASSED by cult operatives seeking information. As has mine. They called an uncle I hadn't heard from in decades with the same bullshit, conducting a background investigation for some bullshit corporate job that didn't exist.

That word "additionally?" It's meant to separate the first topic from the next. So speaking of impacted and swollen buttholes, I recommend Anusol for yours. It's good lube for cranial extractions.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

"Additionally, Orange's sister and ex-wife"

did anyone read this line the same way I did? lol
    not saying anthing agaisnt AO, just kind of chuckled when I read it that way
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

Some Dianetics Auditing could help AO become less of an Assburger.
  25. xenubarb Member

I thought of Cletus too!
  26. Smurf Member

AO cannot get a restraining order for members of his family who have been harassed. He can only get it for himself if he has evidence to show that he, himself, is being illegally harassed and/or threatened by Richardson. AO's sister & ex-wife, individually, would have to apply for ROs in the jurisdictions where they live.

Of course, Richardson is a licensed P.I. working for Scientology lawyers; they would claim his actions are simply those of an investigator and are legal. Regardless what you think of Scientology, they have a right to defend themselves in a lawsuit.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

28. I hope he behaves himself and doesn't drink to much. I know I am a lulzkiller of sorts saying that.

Heey maybe more Critics can get invited Smurf ;). old friends ands such.
  29. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. xenubarb Member

A lulz-killer and a herpaderp. Fuck you. What bidness is it of yours how hard Marty parties?
    • Like Like x 1
  33. xenubarb Member

LOL Moxon advising on perjury. I guess he'd know, he's gotten away with it before, eh Graham?
  34. Awwww you're such a sweet little thing you
  35. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Boy... When will this end? AO is a bad joke that you have to wait an hour before you hear the punchline. Even then: It still sucks.

AO namefagging to save his worthless ass is not new. I am just waiting for this LULZapalooza to kick off in the meantime.
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Anonymous Member

Hate to point this out, since AGP gleefully namefagged many of these people long before he was forced to do it in a deposition, but depositions are not like court hearings. You don't get to object to relevance, prejudice, or any of the things you get to object to in a normal hearing, other than the form of the question, privilege (and it better be a real privilege like attorney/client or priest-penitent) or other very difficult to prove things like the questions are actually abusive harassment. The questions don't even have to be admissible, or even relevant. They just have to have a chance of leading to relevant evidence. If you refuse to answer questions based on improper objections, you have to pay the other side's attorney fees if they move to compel your answer.

Scientology loves the opportunity to use a deposition as a pure fishing expedition, or blatantly harass you, since most people would fear facing paying tens of thousands in attorney fees before the case even starts.

This isn't to defend AGP, just to point out that he had little choice. You have to be very careful in a deposition only to raise proper objections, and they go out of their way to provoke you into just telling them to fuck off and storming out.
  38. Smurf Member

That's a voluminous, steaming load of crap. There's something called failed memory. "I don't remember" and "I don't recall". Ask any Scientologist that has ever been deposed. Ask David Miscavige. It's an oft-used tactic. Also, if you watch the depo videos, it doesn't take any prompting from Rick Moxon for AGP to dox the names... he gleefully volunteers it.. but then, he has consistently referred to Anonymous as his enemy...
  39. Anonymous Member

That's not an objection, dumbass. That's a lie. And it's called perjury when you do it under oath. Yes, you're right that they are unlikely to catch you, since it's difficult to prove that your claim of a shitty memory is fake, but it is NOT a valid objection. It is merely a false claim of lack of memory. You commit perjury at your peril, especially if at some subsequent date, you are caught on video talking about what you claimed not to remember in deposition.
  40. Smurf Member

No U. dumbass. Enjoy your ride with your nose firmly planted in AGP's ass.