Customize

Why AO's lawlsuit is now just LULZAPALOOZA for Anonymous

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Why AO's lawlsuit is now just LULZAPALOOZA for Anonymous

Can we arrange the schedules to have Sparrow and AO in court on the same day?
  2. Anonymous Member

Once, I made Moxon cry. Years ago.
  3. Sponge Member

moxonnuncomputer.jpg
  4. RightOn Member

now I would agree to that avatar! LOL!
    good one Sponge!
  5. Holl Anon Member

Bullshit. Same old ridiculous line that if you post anything that reflects disagreement or dislike for what AGP is doing with, or has done, that you are an OSAbot & doing Scientology's work.

One thing is clear. GB & moonbat Marty agree on some things. There is no evidence that Moxon posts anonymously on WWP though it's not impossible.
  6. xenubarb Member

MMMMM....Moxon and Carolina Honey Sauce!

how-to-make-barbecued-ribs.WidePlayer.jpg
  7. Re: Why AO's lawlsuit is now just LULZAPALOOZA for Anonymous

um... you don't mean to imply that you plan on killing an eating Moxon do you?
  8. Anonymous Member

Just wanted to say be careful saying things like that in a public place (ie these forums). Someone could easily construe that statement as meaning something like "let's engage in a bunch of illegal activity against the Church so that they have to file a bunch of lawsuits. I don't think that's what you meant but context and interpretation are everything. Just my two cents.

Graham buddy, you really are losing it. For your sake, please take an extended break from all of this scientology stuff. Try and relax and get your mind right. You would be vastly more effective against the Church if you could just let go of your paranoia and obsession. I totally understand why you're so passionate and I really think you're a nice guy, but you've been totally mindfucked and your behavior in court at times crosses into the territory of bizarre. Seriously, I really think you should consider an extended break. "Disconnect," if you will, from anti-scientology activism. I think you would come back refreshed and far sharper and better able to accomplish your goals against Scientology.
  9. Sponge Member

Now I'm reminded of the monty python funeral arrangements skit

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF6IShnqPY0[/ame]
  10. Anonymous Member

Hey Berry, you are PATHETIC. It's a 5 letter word, look it up you 1.1 SP.
    P A T H E T I C

KL Moxon
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

A new revelation from Angry Gay Pope:

"I am being forced into a second deposition in the AnonOrange beating trial but this time terms are reasonable. I am allowed to have my lawyer Graham Berry there, it will be in LA, not Riverside. The judge also tossed out their $7,000 damage request so I don't have to pay that.

In the courtroom you are supposed to be silent but Moxon could not resist enturbulating protester Mark Lowell who was there. Outside he did it again and I said "This is not a deposition. Save your questions for then!"

Most important, AnonOrange has gotten a new attorney who used to be a Scientologist in the 1970s. Then he wanted to quit and they tried to kill him by running his car off the road. For some reason he has carried a grudge ever since!

AnonOrange was deposed again after the court meeting in a session which lasted over five hours and will certainly produce another two inch thick transcript."

Attorney William Kennedy | Kennedy, Jimenez & Pankratz (Ex-Scientologist?)
  13. Anonymous Member

Interesting update:

11/10/2010 -

HEARING RE: MOTION TO/FOR FOREIGN COST BOND PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA CODE OF CIVIL PROCEDURE SECTION 1030 BY BUILDING MANAGEMENTSERVICES, KENNETH R SEYBOLD, MATTHEW JAMES BUTLER, SALVATORE MEO.

Translated:

The cult has filed a motion to order Anon Orange to post a cash bond that would be paid to the cult in prevailing court costs and attorneys fees if the case is dismissed or Scientology comes out the winner in the lawsuit.

Civil Procedure 1030 applies to plaintiffs who are foreigners or reside outside the United States (apparently, AO is not a naturalized US citizen and remains a Canadian citizen).

The bond, if approved by the judge, would require AO to come up with the cash to post a sizable cash bond to be held with the court until the lawsuit is resolved. If
    AO loses the lawsuit, the bond assures that the cult is reimbursed for the fees it has had to pay defending themselves in the lawsuit.

If the judge orders the bond & AO can't pay it, the case could be dismissed which is Moxon's motive for bringing the motion anyway.
  14. Re: Why AO's lawlsuit is now just LULZAPALOOZA for Anonymous

And who says money doesn't buy justice?
  15. Anonymous Member

Remember, just because Scientology files a motion does not mean it will be granted. Scientology is well known for frivolous legal maneuvers.
  16. Ogsonofgroo Member

Nothing but cult paying up for damages caused by their ass-hat security guards will make them even come close to looking good, anywhere, anytime.
    I do not think it matters much if a person is a citizen or not. Damage is damage, cult shills are culpable. Hm, maybe it will make it even worse for them, beating up a foreigner.
    Now, if AO could just stick to the fucking facts of the matter, shit, the evidence is well documented. Cult is twisting in the wind and looking worse with every turn, thats fine, but it seems to me the whole thing is being side-tracked into other arenas.
    Motions like this newest one just makes them look like what they really are, and the world is watching.
  17. Re: Why AO's lawlsuit is now just LULZAPALOOZA for Anonymous

Please tell us more!!!
  18. Re: Why AO's lawlsuit is now just LULZAPALOOZA for Anonymous

DIAF Moxon!
  19. Anonymous Member

AO would be good as long as he could get the fuck away from that angry gay pope guy.
  20. Anonymous Member

Angry gay pope needs to cool the fuck down. The guy needs to take a year break.
  21. Anonymous Member

Quite the opposite, actually.

AO has made AGP more aggressive, not the other way around. And AO making raids sucky (which keeps many protesters away) thus taking away the one thing that helped keep AGP from going agro, which was many protesters to help calm him down.

AO doesn't want AGP to act rationally. AO wants all protesters to act as rashly as he does. If I didn't know he wasn't in OSA...I would wonder about it.
  22. Anonymous Member

Would you care to explain how this is an instance of money buying justice?
  23. Smurf Member

From a purely legal standpoint, putting aside the defendant is a scum-sucking destructive cult, the motion makes sense.

AO is not a U.S. citizen, he lives in a Winnebago and he's very transient having moved from trailer park to trailer park whenever he chooses. He doesn't have a job or family here in the U.S. and he retains Canadian citizenship.

If AO loses the case and the judge awards the cult attorneys fees & court costs, there's a good chance that AO will pack it up & move back to Canada to escape whatever efforts the cult uses to try to collect from him. The cult has no jurisdiction in Canada.

The cult wants a chunk out of him now. Makes sense from a legal defense standpoint. And there's a very good chance the judge will approve the motion because of the lack of family, job & financial ties AO has here in California.
  24. Anonymous Member

I don't know what's gotten into you recently, but for the past few months you've more often than not been a voice of sanity around here. I don't know what it is, but keep it up :D
  25. Smurf Member

I approach life with integrity and am true to myself (something I was never able to do in the psychotic cult)? I see nothing wrong with that.

Thank you. I will keep it up. :-D
  26. Major Boyle Member

AO could contact the ACLU and point out that a law demanding a bond from non-citizens is a violation of the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment of the constitution. Also it denies due process as well.
  27. peterstorm Member

That must never happen. This is why I call for a special fund to help AO.
  28. Skeptic1337 Member

Both of these posts are completely rational and probably need a situation room.
  29. peterstorm Member

Yes. Anything that keeps him from coming back. Right, Major B?
  30. Anonymous Member

AO is not a U.S. citizen, therefore, is not protected by the U.S. Constitution.
  31. Smurf Member

Sure. For gas money to go back to Montreal (and not return).
  32. Anonymous Member

Do not want
    We already have to deal with Boyle.
  33. peterstorm Member

No%20Art%20050425e.jpg
  34. Re: Why AO's lawlsuit is now just LULZAPALOOZA for Anonymous

So, he can be waterboarded for protesting? Is that what you're saying? I'm sorry for being a bit reductionist, but I'd rather a lawyer look at that statement. Sounds a little bit off. Do we know if AO has a valid green card?
  35. Smurf Member

Foreigners have the same rights as US citizens.

Scope of Application of Constitutional Rights

Yes, AO has long held a green card. He once owned a home, a condo & a business in Tampa, FL called ADA Applications, Inc.

16133 E. Rambling Vine Drive, Unit: 1, Greater Northdale, 33624 | BlockShopper Tampa

http://tampa.blockshopper.com/property/1828070XB000003000090U/11928_sugar_tree_drive/
  36. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I donate $0.01
  37. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  38. Anonymous Member

So what are AO's legal options? Apart from filing a motion to dismiss contents of bowels.
  39. Anonymous Member

He's already gone through 3 attorneys who slam dunked him for failure to follow their instructions.

He has no chance of coming anywhere close to winning if he represents himself.

His only viable option is to drop the lawsuit and get on with his life unless he can find some attorney just dying to take on Scientology.
  40. Anonymous Member

Lol this is so stupid that it doesn't even warrant explanation.

Motion filed in court.

AO and or his attorney have the chance to argue against the motion.

Judge will decide whether or not to grant the motion based upon the law and the validity of the motion.

Major Boyle says this denies due process.

My face.

WSYVq.gif