Customize

Why AO's lawlsuit is now just LULZAPALOOZA for Anonymous

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

[MODEDIT]The OP is downthread.. this is the result of the merge

Here is the thread to go to if you want to talk srs bsns about how wonderful AO's lawlsuit against the cult is and to try and come up with a way to rein the nutjob fucker in so he doesn't fuck it up:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/ao-vs-church-scientology-international-62058/

ITT feel free to discuss how you really look forward to seeing how AO will continue to fuck this up.
  2. xenubarb Member

Re: AO vs. Church of Scientology International

Apples and oranges. What he's doing in rivercide has nothing to do with his social interaction with anons.

True, he has all the social skillz of a Assburger, but that shouldn't take away from what he's been spending hours on in Riverside.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Relyt Member

I'm sorry, Barb, but I can't feel confident in any of the work he's doing nowadays. To put it short: He's basically a man with half a brain. He can be really intelligent in gathering information and whatnot, but he makes really stupid decisions by saying and doing things before thinking about it first. It's all a consequence of having a huge ego and no way of accepting his own mistakes. Hell, he was even asking to get tackled at Gold, despite the fact that the guards acted illegally.
  4. Sol Mann Member

Yes it should barbz. I love you to death but that doesn't change the fact that AO is an asshole, plain and simple.

Now in certain situations I can enjoy the company of an asshole. But IMHO what you're saying here is that despite the fact that this man has gone out of his way to harm people who have worked hard on this cause, we should support him anyway when he would most certainly not do the same.

Do you see what I'm getting at here?

The man is a hypocrite, and I no longer care how hard he works at hurting Scientology. He's worked just as hard at hurting us on occasion. So fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

<3
  5. amaX Member

Barb, our supporting him does have a lot to do with his social interactions with Anons.

He's unstable. No one ever knows what he's going to do. He's molested and terrorized femAnons and namefagged Anons.

Everything AO does is for his ego and his own personal agenda.

6. xenubarb Member

Look, I have no argument with the facts. However, nobody else has been digging up these files and putting effort into Riverside County. All those dox may prove useful, if not now, in the future.
    We're not going away, after all.
  7. Anonymous Member

AO works. And he helps people.

Case closed.
  8. Anonymous Member

Fix'd.
  9. Sol Mann Member

I can understand that barb, I'm sure it's not an easy position for you to be in. Being grateful for his help but yet seeing us basically wishing him ill will (and understanding why). He may well do great things for the cause in the future.

I just hope one day he'll look inward. Until that time I still say fuck horse.

And one more <3 for you dear xenubarb :)
  10. Anonymous Member

I think an earlier poster summed it up quite nicely. AO is a little lacking in social skills. That's all.

It's easy to label the guy an idiot, but he's done a lot more for the cause than most keyboard-jock anons on here have.

Does he always choose the best way of getting results? Probably not.

But, you have to admit that AO has come up with a lot of information that has seriously annoyed and damaged the Cult.

And unlike AGP, AO has never asked for a penny in donations (despite giving us all a lot more laughs than any AGP video has ever done!)

So, unless you can do better, maybe time to stop criticising and start supporting him?
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Anonymous Member

FIFY
  13. Anonymous Member

Fix'd.
  14. Uncle Remus Member

Mr AO's pants ain't none bigga'nuff for this here case no matter what he be thinkin'. Bi'er rabbit he ain't.
  15. amaX Member

Here is the thread to go to if you want to talk srs bsns about how wonderful AO's lawlsuit against the cult is and to try and come up with a way to rein the nutjob fucker in so he doesn't fuck it up:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/ao-vs-church-scientology-international-62058/

ITT feel free to discuss how you really look forward to seeing how AO will continue to fuck this up.

As stated by one of my newest online bff's Tom Vorn: "To be very succinct about it, AO has issues. No argument there.

But interpersonal drama (no matter how or why) is not what this thread is about.

AO's civil case has relevance to the larger cause of protests against the cult.

That is worthy of discussion.

(Other incidents or drama, can be discussed elsewhere). "

Which can be seen here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-...cientology-international-62058/4/#post1175067

This is ELSEWHERE.

16. Sotto Voce Member

17. amaX Member

Re: Why AO's lawlsuit is now just LULZAPALOOZA for Anonymous

I was TOLD to make this thread if we wanted to discuss what a failure his lawsuit was and to do it chit chat.

This isn't a callout. This is a place for even moralfags who've had it with AO can discuss how he's screwing up yet again.

Don't worry. No one will post ITT.

18. Re: Why AO's lawlsuit is now just LULZAPALOOZA for Anonymous

Hey newfag question here, but who is this AO person? I read about how he's a dumbass with a lawsuit for like 10 minutes, but still don't know who it is?
  19. Ogsonofgroo Member

I actually feel sort of sorry for AO for a couple of reasons.
    First, I think he had a really solid case, evidence of unprevoked (and illegal) physical assault causing bodily harm, ie. vids and witnesses etc.
    Second, a dedicated lawyer who was willing to go an extra mile or two, explain succinctly how the cult operates in cases of law, and forgive an aura of moonbattery plus work pro bono.
    Thirdly, backing from various sources, friends or not, just because the cause is rightious.

Instead of using wisely the resources and weapons in the proffered arsenal, he seems to have chosen to drop his pants and pee in their general direction.

As mentioned before by a number of posters in related threads, a person who represents themselves in a court of law has a fool for a client.

(did I say 'sort of'? Oh ya, I did. Very sort of.)

My humble opinion du-jour.
  20. exOT8Michael Member

Lurk more, plus search WWP for term "Anon Orange" for the lulz and threads which went wayyyyyyy too long.

Anon Orange is not an anon, he is not an Old Guard / OG (ex member who protests) so this case has become a kind of a side show that is likely to be entertaining but not of any consequence particularly any more to Chanology, IMHO.
  21. themadhair Member

I hope AO wins. I really do.

But I just cannot see it unless he has good competent representation, or at least someone to tell him how to control himself.
  22. Django Member

As do I, I really do.

He ain't.

Only logical thing for Anon is to figure out a way to make the inevitable crushing blow headed his way work to our advantage.
  23. MeganonOT8 Member

WOW!! We haz a bunch of guests! XD

/thread XD

lemme read this thread...
  24. Anonymous Member

Uhm.. was the person anything like AO ?
  25. Anonymous Member

AO's really not our problem. He's not Anon. He's just AO and nobody but AO is responsible for his actions.

He's fucking things up as expected. But even still, Moxon & Co. need to spend hours of their time hanging around the Rivercide Count courthouse and just keeping up with his antics in general in between hearings.

They don't sue to win, and apparently neither does AO. Hopefully he'll at least be able to drag this drama out for a while.
  26. Anonymous Member

AO's case benefits Chanology in 2 ways: 1) it delivers lulz, 2) hopefully it will distract the Cult and make their lolyers suck up their valuable jewgolds.
  27. Anonymous Member

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

For Jebus' sake don't tell them a fucking thing! This could tangle them up for a while and cost far, far, far moar than just doing 'the right thing'.
    ie.> Moxon de Toxin, tied up in frivolous culty shit= win Y/N?

(and the people danced!)
  28. Major Boyle Member

Make a vid mocking his fail. It's what we do.
  29. Django Member

Works for me...
  30. scarletbanner Member

AO's trial... I wish the court had a live feed. It's sure to be fucking hilarious.
  31. Re: Why AO's lawlsuit is now just LULZAPALOOZA for Anonymous

AO is a fucktard. This is not in question.

Normally, I'd just leave him to his fucktardations, in the admittedly-slim hope of him going away.

However, AFAICT, he had a pretty good shot at screwing with the cult, and getting some money off them. A shot which he's merrily pissing away because he's too much of a fucking egofag retard to see past his own delusions.

I berate him, not for being the prat he is (douchebaggery is not a crime) but for wasting an opportunity.

Somebody grab a cattleprod, AO needs some homebrew ECT, stat.
  32. xenubarb Member

Russian bride thing...sigh.
    Like so many of you neckbeards who can't get a date could afford a Russian bride. Really.
    Stay on target.
  33. Major Boyle Member

Here's one who got married cheap:

[IMG]

Just what Anubis ordered.
  34. Anonymous Member

w/e

its not the bride that does you in.
    its the inescapable divorce ;(

barb </3
  35. greebly Member

This has merit
  36. grebe Member

Do we know much about Francois Choquette? Where he's from, work he's done, parents, siblings, wives, kids? How did he get interested in Scientology protests?
  37. Anonymous Member

This will be amusing. I think the possibility has been brought up before but we might as well start getting the pitchforks out again.
  38. Anonymous Member

[STRIKE]lurk moar[/STRIKE]
    just fuck off
  39. Anonymous Member

To quote Rush Limbaugh:

"I hope he fails"
  40. Frito Bandito Member

I know I just said this in another thread but anything that ties up the cult and their resources is a good thing imo.