Customize

Who's still active in D.C.?

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by anonsoldier, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Are DC still dead?
  2. anonsoldier Member

3. Weda Member

I don't see any day to meet for a raid! I will show up if I am off.
  4. anonsoldier Member

Go look at other threads and see when other cells are protesting, then set up a raid for D.C. If no one starts it, no one will come.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Salojin Member

I am posting in this thread because I am now in the DC area. I am available most weekends and will be able to partake in any organizing that may need to happen. I was part of the protests in the NC region that got the local org shut down, and though I don't expect the DC branch to board up anytime soon, I am available to assist in the objective.

The DC cell may be a burnt out shell by the looks of it, but it'll come back around.
    It has to.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Salojin Member

Bumping this thread because DC is:

7. System Member

im in DC im active on weekends
    • Like Like x 1
  8. you can bring a veteran backup protester with you (in spirit) via Sparrow DC remix w/ L&M Angry Eyes MP3. I'm sure they'd love to hear his voice again ;)
  9. Major Boyle Member

To whoever owns the Anon DC web site: You might want to emulate what Montreal. We have a public forum where we discuss raid dates. A secret cross-cell forum for planning with other cells and a secret forum for top secret stuff that only known Montreal Anons have. By making a forum available to the public, they can ask when and where raids occur.

In looking at the Still Aive project, there are MANY Anonymous cells that need to be rejuvenated. So do eet nao, faggots!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

A-fuckin'-men!
  11. Ogsonofgroo Member

man_the_harpoons_in_time.jpg

Cat-science1.jpg

cat-scientists-1.jpg

iran-1.jpg

anonymous1.jpg

Dat is all.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. Major Boyle Member

Yes, but all the forums are members only. Tough to get new members when only the old members can access the web site.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

I can live with it in this case due to having a proper front-end website with the key information. For sites that are members-only forums (Albuquerque I’m looking at you) that is a problem. Same issue with Facebook sites which require a registration to view anything.

To put it bluntly, Boyle does have a point in that you are cutting your membership off at the knees here. When Boyle is right about something it is probably time to pay at least some attention…
  15. Major Boyle Member

So, can I interest you in some gravy? Protip: Download PHPBB for free and set up a web site. Why do people complain about not having a local Anonymous presence is beyond me. Set up a web site, then start raiding. Post on places like 4chan to see fi any of the old raidfags will return. I think I'm going to write the sysops and get a stick put up on how to do raiding right. The reason Montreal is so successful long term is that we figured out that you need to: 1) Have a web site for planning and for newfags to feel welcome. 2) Have luts of good music to dance to. 3) Caek is always delicious and moist . 4) After parties FTW 5) Change up your routine. Flash raids can be lulzy, as can raiding other cities. 6) If you want to do something, just doo eete faggot. Stop trying to be leaderfags.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

You have neglected the cost of hosting.
  17. Major Boyle Member

There are some places that give you free hosting each month. That's what we're using. A text bulletin board does not eat up much bandwidth, so we're good to go. Even though we host some videos, there's not that many people who access them, so overall we don't use up much.
  18. Anonymous Member

I’m guessing you don’t do the admin work, judging from your comment. Free hosting is shit and unreliable and should be fucking killed with fire. It is hard for me to convey the frustration that free hosting has caused, nor the amount of anon groups that had to jump ship. My local cell is on its, what, sixth site now – and we haven’t had to move since we got proper hosting. So moving six times in three years was a fucking pain. The stability we’ve had in the last two years has been worth the cash.

Also – you aren’t hosting the videos, they’re on YT. So they don’t count on your bandwidth.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

20. none given Member

Never much of a street protest guy but if anything starts happening I will pitch in.
    Feel free to PM me.
  21. Major Boyle Member

Why should people join a site just to be able to read it? Seriously, you need to have something that lets people read public forums without being a member. That way they can lurk and decide if they want to join it. It also lets you tell people when and where you are having a raid so they can just show up. Make it easy for people to participate and they will.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Salojin Member

Posting in this thread because HOORAY TRACTION.

I also have zero interest in posting and organizing on a cell specific website. If the DC crowd needs a centralized organization point, they ought to use the one already provided via this forum. Complicating things further will worsen the chances of turning any slacktavists in an activist.

That being said: we should consider establishing something for late September.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Salojin Member

Update: I am in contact with the DC Metropolitan Office of Special Operations where one would obtain authorization for such things such as protesting and the permits involved in protesting.

Shockingly enough, in the center of the free world, the art of protesting has been streamlined in this city to such an extreme that it's as simpler to get a permit for protesting than it is to get a drivers licence. Anyways, let's get something set in stone here. Start talking to your friends about this, let's get it going. Once I have a date and firm details I can start moving forward.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. System Member

oh there's a DC based anon FB called occupie the white house
  25. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. rickybobby Member

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376066476.361102.jpg

Got 'em prepped for ya.
    • Like Like x 7
  27. rickybobby Member

• Like Like x 6
  28. he will be in dc soon

29. I'm having the same problem trying to find anything planned for AUg 2013. In Balt. Or d.c. Area. I think the problem is with d.c. The pay is kept very high. I wud travel 2 hrs one way to work a 13 hr shift because the difference in pay was soo much better. Most are just too comfortable to see what is up.
  30. Shadow64 Member

Hello fellow Anons. I'm looking for a protest against the growing oppressive government in D.C. Is there anyone out there that is with me?
  31. RightOn Member

whatever happened to Hubbard Telescope?
  32. Shadow64 Member

I am willing to join the protest. Just let me know.
  33. She pops in every now and then
  34. Anonymous Member

Mostly folks here protest Scientology, but you may find someone to protest with you in the Freedom of Information section of this forum.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. cubby Member

is this still a thing? i moved kinda close to you guys.

so uh... sup
  36. Woo Hah Member

A little Sparrow

Hi Don! Glad to see you're out and speaking up!
    avatar92-jpg-1390931352-jpg.220744.jpg
    Don Cramer anonsparrow
    19 hours ago
    Hi Brian, its nice to hear from you. I told you to get a hobby; one time in front of the DC org when I was still a disaffected public and you were still protesting there :) It was actually that day or not long afterwards that the director of processing gave me information from your PC folder and I was absolutely horrified - not by the info but by the fact she told me. I told her in no uncertain terms that she couldn't do that and it disgusted me!! It was despicable and one of the final straws for me (along with the lying wives episode of the Anderson Cooper series). I believe that was the last time I ever set foot in that org although I subsequently walked by a few times hoping I might run into you. I think the restraining order was in place by then however. Oh well, it didn't take me long to get myself declared anyway! Best to you, Don

avatar92-jpg-1391120584-jpg.220745.jpg
    anonsparrow Don Cramer
    19 hours ago
    Yep I remember. You were one of the few who actually spoke to me - and most that did weren't nearly as nice! :) I heard a bit about what you had to go through so I was very happy to see you made it. It's really amazing how that organization can take basically good people (most of them) and turn them into whatever it is they've become. Scary. P.S. I liked your earlier comments about finding eternity in the present moment - concur.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. rickybobby Member

Anyone here familiar with the rules of protesting in DC in front of the org? Anyone here interested in protesting the org in DC?
    • Like Like x 2
  38. That's a good question for RadioPaul's show/channel. I'm off to see what's happening in RP land....
  39. rickybobby Member

Ah! Yes! Thanks!
  40. GilRenard Member

a few hours from DC. i could help when needed.
    • Like Like x 1