Customize

Who is David Miscavige? Viral Campaign

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by FrancesJWorthingtonIII, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Who is David Miscavige? Viral Campaign

Who is David Miscavige?
    An anon posted a link to this site in this thread and I thought it would make an awesome YFTCesque viral site, so I made a quick business card design and a few fliers. I don't mean to hijack the site before it's ready, but it is awesome and if anyone wants to grab my card or fliers to promote it, have at 'em.

qrasgl.png

th_whoisDMflyerTyrant.gif th_whoisDMflyerSquirrel.gif
    th_whoisDMflyerSP.gif th_whoisDMflyerLiar.gif
    th_whoisDMflyerDWARF-1.gif th_whoisDMflyerCultLeader.gif
    th_whoisDMflyerCriminal.gif th_whoisDMflyerCoward.gif
    th_whoisDMflyer52.gif

[COLOR="DarkRed"]FIXED[/COLOR] PDFs & GIFs of fliers and a PSD:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TS5L1CO3

FIXED liar flier, because I'm an idiot:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=286H05GL

FIXED dwarf flier, because I'm a double idiot (now even MOAR grammatically correct):
    [IMG]
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EEGROEEY

[IMG]
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M6RP9N9Y
    Fix'd again. Boy, I was in top form yesterday, huh?
  2. LocalSP Member

Re: Who is David Miscavige? Viral Campaign

Might want to check the spelling on Liar, you have Lier.
  3. Re: Who is David Miscavige? Viral Campaign

I knew that looked wrong, lol. It's what I get for making them at 4 in the morning.
  4. LocalSP Member

I like it

Will print some up.
  5. Re: Who is David Miscavige? Viral Campaign

Cool!
  6. NoScope Member

Dude, that website is awsome. I read the musical chairs story and it comfounds me as to how they put up with this. DM was in a room with like 70-80 people who at that moment probably wanted to kick his arrogant little ass yet noone does anything. These people must have been put through alot in order for them to take this type of punishment in stride. Just reading the story makes me want to punch that bastard in the face with one of those chairs.
  7. Anonymous Member

was rong wit lier?
  8. Snake Member

This is awesome! I'll be printing some of these out soon.
  9. Propaganda Member

Another spelling issue: "asthmatic," not "asmatic." Definitely using these, though. Good job.
  10. Namenlos Member

Great idea!
  11. Re: Who is David Miscavige? Viral Campaign

Grr... Are they all right now?

th_whoisDMflyerDWARF-1.gif
  12. Herro Member

Cool, looking good.
  13. anonyme Member

I think it needs some simple and shocking facts on the home page.A list of bullet points,ie.

*David Miscavige physically and emotionally abuses his staff.
    \May also be worth pointing out DM's relationship with LRH as more people have heard of him.

The links are all good but it would be good to get people hooked in and make them want to read all that stuff.
  14. A.Non Hubbard Member

I approve of this thread
  15. Xchidna Member

I love it.

Bets on Miscavige leaving the country by mid-May?
  16. Anonymous Member

Prediction: He will stick around long enough to do the May 9th event, then he will go to the Failwinds mid June for the Maiden Voyage events and that will be the last we see of him in the USA. In other words, he will soon do the same thing as Flubtard i.e. take to the open sea to avoid the heat.
  17. Consensus Member

This is a terrific new take on our viral campaign. Brilliant!
  18. Mutante Member

+10
  19. Pacifist Member

I read that musical chairs story the other night. Crazy shit. The tiny man is fucking evil.
  20. Anonymous Member

Who is David Miscavige?

^^^all scientologists need to be made aware of of this URL.

anyone attending protests maybe have a sign or card with the URL to show to the scilons' cameras?
  21. Hicks Member

Nice!
  22. Anonymous Member

David Miscavige: Who is he, and what does he do?

:eek:)
  23. Anonymous Member

David Miscavige is
    Tom Cruise's "best" friend & bromance
  24. Anonymous Member

The website is an awesome concept, and the design is great. I have these observations to make:

* Infinite complacency really is a fantastic writeup, but it's only one person's opinion in the end. I say, only link to the post specifically about David Miscavige on Jacobsen's site; read on for suggestions on WHO to add.

* Former Scientologists' accounts. We have Magoo, Armstrong, Headley, Brennan, Hawkins, Lerma, and ESPECIALLY Jenna Miscavige. Your current design is great: I think that it would be really cool if you had thumbnails with a very short description underneath each, linking to the youtube videos.

* Suggested videos:
    Tory Magoo: YouTube - Tory tells how David Miscavige SEIZED CONTROL of Scientology

Gerry Armstrong: YouTube - Gerry Armstrong on Miscavige Beatings Hubbard Violence

Jenna Miscavige: YouTube - David Miscavige's NIECE talks of SCIENTOLOGY's disconnection

Larry Brennan: YouTube - Larry Brennan in Hamburg, repaired (2/4)

Graham Berry: YouTube - (2/5) lawyer Graham Berry talks about how Scientology abuses the US legal system

David Miscavige talks about obliterating psychiatry: YouTube - Scientology advocates violence against psychiatry

* Suggested external links:
    David Miscavige, head of the Cult of Scientology
    Aides recount beatings by Scientology Leader David Miscavige and Arnie Lerma describes a visit to MIscaviges' home
    x.sea.org - About David Miscavige
    Church of Scientolog and David Miscavige internet radio show 4/25/2008 | Glosslip - From Our Lips To Your Ears
    David Miscavige - End The Cult

These are just a few. More are apparent to those who seek.
  25. the_cloak Member

This is awesome! This website name is great to post in every new comment board on a story about the scilons.
  26. Re: Who is David Miscavige? Viral Campaign

Original anonymous link poster from the other thread, any input on this?
  27. Ogsonofgroo Member

Whole thing lookin' great ta me!
    Rock on guys an' gals!

Couple of suggestions, one is to include a YT link where everyone is cheering that they got away with the Lisa M. case (about as shameful as it gets, esp. since probably most of the people cheering didn't know sweet FA). The other is Wee Davie's address to the cheering troops announcing their tax exemption.
    The more this twisted fucker is exposed the happier my kitty seems to get :D

*big thumbs up!*
  28. Snake Member

Nope. You don't want to do that with viral campaigning. Short and simple, with the URL on a few of them maybe, and you are set!

Writing bulletpoints makes it a flyer immediately.
  29. Herro Member

Who is [STRIKE]John Galt[/STRIKE] Atlas?
  30. anonymous612 Member

Will use when the site is finish and less TL;DR.

As is, I think anyone not familiar with the subject would visit the url, go "meh", and leave.
  31. Xchidna Member

Will the site be finished in time for the protests on the 11th? Anyone know?
  32. Anonymous Member

Hi guys, whoisdavidmiscavige.com site owner here.

The site is "finished" but will be continually updated as stuff gets out.

Right now I am figuring out how to upload and stream videos from the site itself so we don't have to worry about false youtube DMCAs.

I'm glad that OP and I are thinking on the same wavelength: I hoped this would become a viral site. It used to be #3 in Google for "who is david miscavige", but it got knocked off.

Also for those who think it's tl;dr... how do you think I could improve it? A lot of nice suggestions on what to ad, but what needs to be taken away?
  33. LarryBren Member

Not that I would EVER say anything negative about David but I was thinking the other day if one description of Miscavige could be: "David Miscavige the perjurer and liar".

I started writing some thoughts on this until I got bored. Still it may be a start.

A series of postings called “The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies and Misdirection”:
    Posting #1 - October 7, 2008: Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - “The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies
    Posting #2 - October 7, 2008: Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - “The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies
    Posting #3 - October 7, 2008: Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - “The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies
    Posting #4 - October 10, 2008: Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies Posting #5 - October 11, 2008 Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies
    Posting #6 - October 13, 2008 Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies
    Posting #7 - October 18, 2008 Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies
    Posting #8 - October 24,2008 Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies
    Posting #9 - October 30, 2008 Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies
    Posting #10 - November 11, 2008: Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies
    Posting #11 - November 18, 2008: Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies
    Posting #12 - November 26, 2008: Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - The Miscavige Legal Statements – a study in Perjury, Lies
  34. lothar Member

I recommend against this. Anyone (seriously ANYONE) can contact your webhosting with DMCA claims and shut down your site and hassle you. If you post videos from Vimeo, etc. only the acct on YT or Vimeo can be shut down. (And videos can always be uploaded by another acct, throw away acct, etc.)
  35. Anon_1HG Member

This is awesome. The page gives away who he is too quickly though. Someone finding a card that has no idea who DM is could use a little more mystery upon arrival at the site.

Great idea
  36. Anonylemmi Member

Too high rez for my tired old eyes. I have to scroll back and forth to read it. That is too much of a pain in the ass for me, so it is probably too much of a pain in the ass for many other old farts. On my laptop it is almost unreadable.
  37. xseaorguk Member

I heard Miscavige has started wearing platform shoes ( a la 70's).
  38. Anon-007 Member

He's has hidden 'lifts' (which are essentially raised platforms inside his shoes) for years.

Trufax.
  39. Anonymous Member

I've seen several references to scientology considering DM as equivalent to the Catholic Pope, but they are all third hand. Does anyone have a link to where that analogy came from scientology itself?

Actually there's a shoop idea: a mitre on lil Davie sitting on his Ducati, perhaps TC could have the crown of thorns
  40. RightOn Member

Like this idea lots.
    Will be priting up some cards