Customize

WHITE HOUSE PETITION TO INVESTIGATE THE CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Graham Berry, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

I doubt anything will come of this in the current financial state. Investigation the Church of Scientology will take millions not only to fight their multimillion dollar legal team, but to investigate themselves for leaks and skeletons Scientology will dig up. Oh yeah and there is that whole oh gawd what if we offend people cause its a religion political incorrectness.

And I'm putting my signature on it anyways for shits and giggles.
  2. thefatman Member

All it wants is a name and email, everything else is optional.
  3. Anonymous Member

Big brother already has your ID.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. xenubarb Member

Not all of them...
  5. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

On the other hand, think of the backtaxes, should they find some illegal shit on Scientology's tax exemption which wouldn't be at all impossible. Unlikely, sure. But from a purely financial standpoint, there is money in investigating the cult.
  6. ObamAnon Member

I encourage everyone to sign this petition. Registration requires a name and an email address; both are plentiful.
  7. Graham Berry Member

The White House Petition to examine the Church of Scientology’s use of lawyers and others to interfere with the FBI’s investigation of Scientology crime, abuse, atrocities and other illegalities was posted mid Saturday evening (PST) and by mid Sunday morning (PST) it had attracted 100 signatures – not bad for such a slow time on most message boards.

If you have not yet signed the petition and circulated it to your contacts please do so as soon as you can because these things tend to grow exponentially, like a snowball, as awareness spreads and more and more people sign. After all, there are “more than 9,000” Anons, and many more former members, who could circulate it to people also willing to sign.

In that regard, if you are having trouble accessing the Scientology petition at the White House website we have found that this short URL works the best:

Short URL: http://wh.gov/4Os

Please use and distribute. Let’s not allow DM and OSA to win this one.

Thank you.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Graham Berry Member

A very extensive secretive FBI. investigation has been going on for over two years ... secretive to try and minimize the Church of Scientology's infiltration of the Justice Department and the FBI. Many former INT Base and other staffers, including former very top Scientoogy executives, were interviewed for many days.

The FBI Special Agents appeared enthusiatic and determined. Then David Miscavige set his lawyers upon the senior members of the Department of Justice. One of his personal attorneys (Gerry Feffer, Esq) served as an assistant deputy attorney general for tax matters so he has had almost open door access to the DOJ. His wife, Carol Yingling. Esq., is also one of DM's attorneys and good friends. As a result, the FBI investigation has been delayed or even derailed. Meanwhile, the witnesses have been left out to dry and vulnerable to OSA retaliation.

The petition requests the White House to examine these delays and the apparent official corruption and obstruction of justice.

Anonymous used to protest such blatant corruption and encouraged such witnesses to step up and testify. What has changed?
    • Like Like x 10
  9. WagTheWog Member

Sign the petition or GTFO . . .
    and I say that in the most loving way possible :)
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Graham Berry Member

Almost at 125 signatures.

If you are having trouble accessing the Scientology petition at the White House website we have found that this short URL works the best: Short URL: http://wh.gov/4Os The other alternative is to copy and paste URL into your browser.Please use and distribute. Thank you.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. AnonLover Member

Nothing has changed, but Obama has become a major facepalm at NOT living up to his promises. Guantanamo + vastly dwindling FOIA releases alone warrant the scoffing ITT imo.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Truefax, the White House itself IS the Solyndra Scandal and in keeping with the LRH fair-game policy of investigating the investigators.

The Church of Scientology welcomes an investigation into the White House.

LRH was a brilliant conman whose personal crimes would make a magistrate's hair stand on end......
  13. AnonLover Member

Yeah but I still think the petition is worthy effort to support. The dirtiest dogs always try the hardest to find someone/something much worse than themselves to expose as a diversion.

Nailing Scientology would make the perfect duck, divert, and come out ontop in the next election as a hero AGAIN for Obama. Mofo could save major face on multiple fronts at once if this investigation graham speaks of goes public & becomes an official witch hunt.

Thus i signed it. Even tho i totally agree with all the scoffing ITT.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anonymous Member

How do you know, Graham, that the feds are doing nothing or that any investigation has stalled? Is it because you're not privy to their activities so you're assuming something is true, or is it that you don't like their timetable? Have you seen, first-hand, the 300+ reports you claim have been submitted? How were they submitted - were they brought directly to an agent, and were those people interviewed by the feds? The FBI won't tell you what they are or aren't doing. It makes no difference that you're a licensed attorney. It's how they roll. You're speculating.

Your heart's in the right place, but this time, you don't seem to know what you're talking about.

For people who really want to get involved, go back to that stickied thread, follow the instructions, and REPORT IN PERSON TO THE FEDS WITH EVIDENCE. Those directions, as stated in that thread's OP, came directly from a Special Agent with the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Good luck with the petition, though. It won't make a damn bit of difference.
    • Like Like x 2
  15. me sign... :)
  16. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

I'm not signing this for the difference it won't make. I'm doing it for the official White House statement on Scientology's crimes.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Sonichu Moderator

• Like Like x 3
  18. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ lol fuckers are already done :p
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

bump because bump. Also we made 159 as of this moment so... we just need to do the same the following 29 days and then we're done.
  20. Ike Drifter Member

21. Anonymous Member

22. Anonymous Member

Up to 251 now.
  23. Anonymous Member

Although petitions are usually made of fail, this one could be fun, because they're required to make an official response if we can hit the 5,000 signature mark. It'd be fun just to see what these fat cat politicians can come up with in response.

Sign it for the lulz.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

27. Graham Berry Member

Okay, I just returned from a media meeting to find that your comments had been answered by none other than Marty Rathbun himself. Thank you Marty and I urge you all to read the disturbing information he posted about this:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/
  28. Nancy Beazley Member

I strongly urge everyone here to sign this petition.

No gutz, no glory.
  29. Anonymous Member

Anyone know why I can't sign this with Firefox 3? I can get logged in, but the sign button is greyed out and not clickable. Other weird shit happens too, e.g. if I enable scripts for whitehouse.gov then the whole webpage displays blank.

Yes I did sign it with Internet Exploder, so I'm not a total idiot, but I want to know how to do it with Firefox so my friends can sign it too.
  30. Sonichu Moderator

Not quite sure... I had a similar problem initially, but I never figured out exactly what i did to fix it.
  31. Anonymous Member

Marty made a bunch of extravagant claims without offering any evidence, the same as when he's claiming that he's making "real, live OT's" or shit like "Given favorable winds, OSA’s entire intelligence network should be largely exposed, and thus rendered effectively dead, by around, say, LRH’s 100th Birthday." [March 13th, 2011]

Dox on this whole Scientology-is-secretly-controlling-the-FBI thing or you're both conspiracy theory moonbats.

Even if you were, Graham, I'd still love you. And I still signed your petition.
  32. Graham Berry Member

We are now approaching 320 signatures despite problems some are having logging onto the White House servers (which we will comm with them on tomorrow).
  33. Anonymous Member

Marty has been so full of self serving BS that I can't place even the slightest bit of credibility in ANYTHING that he says.

As for this petition, while I don't expect very much in the way of actual action taken as a result, it's worth getting as many signee's as possible if only to remind the Fed's that people are getting more and more fed up with what this cult continues to get away with and consider this to be a serious issue. Sooner or later the U.S. Government is going to have to take action. This petition is yet another stepping stone towards that day.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. DeathHamster Member

35. Anonymous Member

IT NEEDS A VIDEO!!
    tags should be cult,Scientology,freedom of speech,human trafficking,brain washing,civil rights,human rights,slave labor
  36. greebly Member

tweet digg etc. current #s and top trends to do.
  37. greebly Member

38. Graham Berry Member

39. Anonymous Member

We have. Mike Rinder's still the same egotistical fuck he was when he was running OSA.. he responds to a comment made by Xinjifar...

"You and many others have complained that Marty and others were unwilling to report crimes to the appropriate authorities — but you guys who think you know it all. often don't know anything at all."