Customize

Which dox does Scientology *really* not want publicised?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by YetAnotherAnonymous, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

Re: Which dox does Scientology *really* not want publicised?

We have to have SOME dox on child labor.
  4. the_cloak Member

Anything bad involving Ken Moxon.
  5. Haruhi Member

Is there anything good involving Ken Moxon?
  6. Anonynamefag Member

Why, yes, there is.

[IMG]
  7. timthephoto Member

during all the time i have done tl:dl to my friends on the phone etc, the barley water & honey for new born infants provokes the most amount of amazement..

"you fucking what???? they tell mothers of infants NOT to feed their newborns on mothers milk or formula???? - ARE THEY OFF THEIR HEADS??" being the typical response... it has to be that (most embarrasing) or Tequnique 88 for me
  8. OTBT Member

Ten year old Sea Org member working full time as "Community Relations Director". This is a US government document:

http://www.uscis.gov/err/C1 - Immig...ecisions_Issued_in_2004/AUG162004_02C1101.pdf

9. Re: Which dox does Scientology *really* not want publicised?

I'd say anything and everything involving covert operations conducted against IRS up to and including the corrupt midgets extortion meeting with the head of the IRS as well as the entire deal which overturned 40 years of this bogus Science of the mind being magically transformed into a "religion", there is no deity either, just very high pressure sales scams.
  10. Anonymous Member

Whatever docs will inform active members to turn them against DM.

Normal people are already against the church. There is no point shocking them more, since they already know all the dirt basically.
  11. Anonymous Member

6 hours ago: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/oec-volumes-management-series-44163/
    No, plenty of people have heard bad stuff about CoS, but few know just how bad the abuses are. John Duignan had friends show him news coverage of damaging legal cases just as he was starting to get involved in Scientology - it didn't stop him from signing up for the Sea Org for the next twenty years.