Customize

Which dox does Scientology *really* not want publicised?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by YetAnotherAnonymous, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Which dox does Scientology *really* not want publicised?

I have a plan, which I'm not going to mention here yet (hi OSA); and as part of this I'm wondering:

1. Which dox would Scientology really go batshit about being made public? Upper OT levels, sure, but there must also be some pretty damn compromising HCOPLs out there and other things which would embarrass them more than the usual "lol xenu" stuff.

and 2. Link me to said dox.

Apologies if I've missed a thread, yadda yadda, and thanks in advance for any help or suggestions
  2. basil Member

Re: Which dox does Scientology *really* not want publicised?

Excalibur?
  3. blank Member

Their true member statistics? (Only about 25.000 Scilons in the US according to ARIS 2008)
  4. anonakatie Member

true figures of number of people actually on lines?

numbers who have completed the basics

numbers of OT 8s vs. number who have left
  5. themadhair Member

Dox OSA compiled when investigating public officials.
  6. TinyDancer Member

IRS Agreement in full.
  7. Re: Which dox does Scientology *really* not want publicised?

Depends on the audience of the dox.

R2-45/fair game for conspiracy nuts

Disconnection and coerced abortion to mothers magazines

OTIII for all!
  8. themadhair Member

FIFY
  9. Anonymous Member

Targets Defense
  10. Re: Which dox does Scientology *really* not want publicised?

This one, definitely.
  11. zebrafaced Member

DM's height.

On the srs bsns note, TinyDancer and TallAnon got it. Also, send some of the shit of LRH talking about niggers and such to some black magazines, if nobody has already.
  12. Anonymous Member

OP is being misread. They have an sekret idea for spreading current leaks, not offering to dig out new ones.

Hubbard's Admissions are quite damaging: http://www.lermanet.com/reference/Admissions.pdf
  13. Anonymous Member

Christ being a pedo if it exists.
    or
    The journal entry where he says it gives him no great displeasure to hear of a virgin ebing raped. The lot of women is to be fornicated.
  14. Re: Which dox does Scientology *really* not want publicised?

This. Sorry, but I'm not offering/able to obtain SUPER SECRET SCI DOX. Just after a general consensus as to which ones that we have would cause the most raaaaaaage if distributed in a highly public and lulzy manner.
  15. Anonymous Member

Nah, it's from the Fishman Affidavit, but not part of Scientology.
    Hubbard's Admissions, previous post.
  16. Sponge Member

The cult seems to go absolutely batshit insane about their "Solo NOTs" dox being spread far and wide.
    (NOTs = N.E.D. for OTs = New Era Dianetics for Operating Thetans).

However, unless you simply want to annoy the cult and occupy their copyright attack pitbulls, it serves little purpose if your idea is also to inform the public at the same time since most of that stuff is full of diffcult to absorb or flat out meaningless moonspeek.

There is one NOTs doc that really gets their goat though and that s the one that promotes the e-meter for healing. Yes, promises of physical cures. This is the infamous NOTs 34 dox.
    http://www.xenu.net/archive/events/9805henson-case/nots34_anal.html

Amusingly anonymous posters (OSA on a fishing expedition) on alt.religion.scientology would pop up every now and again asking if anyone had a copy of NOTs to send them, presumably with the intention that they would then get court orders from the respondent's ISPs and then do raids. After what had happened to the likes of Arnie Lerma, Dennis Erlich, Zenon Panoussis, Keith Henson etc., Nobody took the bait.
    They even made empty legal threats to people who attempted to scholarly analyse the NOTs using, at most, very small extracts.
    How times have changed. .....and we have wikileaks.
  17. R2D2 Member

They also didn't like 'Helatrobus',it's on wikileaks as well.
  18. Anonymous Member

The leaked RPF issues, including the dreaded "Final Assessment" that shows that the inmate has to be totally "clean" on the subject of RTC and Int Management (basically DM himself) before he or she can "graduate". This drags the program out for years and years because most inmates hate him no matter how much they are sec checked on him.

Scientology cult unlawful imprisonment RPF order 3434RE 1997 - Wikileaks
  19. Re: Which dox does Scientology *really* not want publicised?

Excellent, excellent, thanks guys. This project will be more about driving the scilons batshit insane and wasting enormous amounts of their time than informing the public, but some of this material will be good for both purposes. Thanks again, keep 'em coming.
  20. Anonymous Member

Love it. Wear 'em down
  21. afternon Member

I'm liking this thread!
    For the public- I'd say that the terrible conditions and slave labour of children is probably the most loathsome.
  22. timid sparrow Member

I think you could go on a feeding frenzy if you had the "Tech Dictionary" and the "Admin Dictionary" Perhaps one of the old guard can supply you? I'm just thinking of the term "blanketing" that might be a source of amusement. It's in the tech dictionary. My verbal remembrance is it's when you go to sleep and another thetan hovers over you and tries to occupy your body. If I remember right there was some sexual connotation as well (or maybe that was in the Research and Development books). In otherwords a "nasty thetan" without a body would catch a couple in the act of sex and shake about in one of the bodies a bit and try to occupy it to get some kinda sensation.
    Go figger. must be lonely wifout a bodee.

I'm just beginning to remember some of the other stuff in the tech dictionary, you guys could have a blast!
  23. zebrafaced Member

Tonight/tomorrow I'll work on finding these, if you don't already have them. Besides just magazines, blogs might be good to hit up, too. I can only imagine the uproar from a bunch of stay-at-home moms over the child labour stuff.

Motherly:
    Child labour
    Human trafficking
    Forced abortions
    Auditing questions for children
    Children in the RPF
    Children in the Sea Org
    Disconnection

Race-based:
    Human trafficking
    Racist quotes ("get yourself a nigger," "whutsa mattah with you, hat," stuff about the Chinese, etc)

Political:
    Forced abortions
    Child labour
    Human trafficking
    IRS tax exemption
    Project Normandy, Operation: Snow White, etc
    Fair Game
    RPF
    Sea Org stuff

Religious:
    Forced abortions
    Child labour
    Christ implant/pedophilia

I'll think of more later.
  24. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^^
    THIS
  25. Anonymous Member

Very logical. Would suggest that RPF be mentioned as a sub-subject in the "Human Trafficking" category.
  26. basil Member

Is "Child Dianetics" out there leaked anywhere? I have no idea what it contains but it might be interesting to find out if someone has one.

One issue that pretty much everyone gets rage about the world over is abuse (in whatever form) of children. I'm sure there must be some wild claims in that book. What I have found (http://www.clambake.org/archive/books/tsos/sos-13.html) is eye-opening enough.

There's also the thing about the "barley formula", which I seem to recall is downright dangerous?

With Suri's 3rd birthday in the news at the moment, what we know that she's likely to endure as far as scientology goes over the next few years is a good target IMHO.
  27. Haruhi Member

Tech dictionaries would be great, but they're pricey even when used.
  28. zebrafaced Member

Yeah, that'll probably get the angry mothers going too... didn't DM's niece get thrown into RPF when she was like thirteen or something?
  29. NotMike Member

Just that it is nutritionally insufficient (scurvy), and it is NOT recommended to feed honey to baby's who have not fully developed their immune defense mechanisms.
  30. Silver Scream Member

I think that if anything is publicized about Scientology they will be ridiculed. To be honest, I think that is fitting for the scions. How could it be possible for anybody to believe the shit that they do?!?! Psychiatry is real damn it, taking medication is okay, and fair gaming is the same thing as stalking, but how are they to know that really exsists? The CO$ is full of shit.
  31. Shalashar Member

Also, Honey in under 2's can cause any number of allergic reactions not to mention give them botulism.

In short, feeding newborns that concoction... Short of outright poisoning them, I can't see a more toxic mix.
  32. themadhair Member

Have the green volumes been leaked yet?
  33. Anonynamefag Member

There HAS to be leaks somewhere of Child Labor. If we can make that go public AND be noticed by politicians, I'd give the Sea Org about a week before it goes down in flames.
  34. Anonynamefag Member

There HAS to be leaks somewhere of Child Labor. If we can make that go public AND be noticed by politicians, I'd give the Sea Org about a week before it goes down in flames.
  35. Kilia Member

I want to see that one in the worst way!
  36. Anonymous Member

BLANKETING, this incident consists of throwing oneself as a thetan over another
    thetan or over a mest body. Blanketing is done to obtain an emotional impact or
    even to kill. It is strongest in sexual incidents where the thetan throws two mest
    bodies together in the sexual act in order to experience their emotions.
  37. Ogsonofgroo Member

Printed booklets of DM shoops project? (Discretely passed to sci-orgs etc :) )

XP
  38. Ogsonofgroo Member

I'm not sure but I think the scilon 'Scientology Parenting' blog has some of this, it was too icky there fer me to hang around long.
    Yup, there are dox of Lron's baby care around, pretty sick shit, and dangerous for young'uns too.
    Kid's RPF dox are about too, examples of kid abuse info here> Evidence of disturbing neglect of Scientology children?

And soooooooo much moar!

:)
  39. Anon Char Member

^^^THIS VERY^^^
    ^^^THIS MOAR^^^
  40. LRonAnon Member

DM's booking number.