Customize

Where the fuck is CHARLOTTE?!?

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by terryeo2, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous612 Member

Re: Where the fuck is CHARLOTTE?!?

NCanon - Anonymous of North Carolina

Do it faggot.
  2. anoncaek Member

Yes girlie, go to ^ the link 612 provided for you and you will find what you seek.
  3. terryeo2 Member

Why not do the major at one location, and a mini-raid at the other? Best of both worlds, IMO
  4. anonymous612 Member

That'd be great.

Except I'm pretty sure that's already getting done.

TYVM have a nice day. ;)
  5. anoncaek Member

We're working on it, Charlotte mission just moved so theres not much to protest at the time.

also, we're going to work on mini-raids more after our first Global. We've got several locations to choose from.
  6. pwnon Member

Yeah, miniraids will be easier after we get through with this first Global. The three places in the State are spread enough to make it easiest on everyone. Except that Dianetics Center. I'd really like it if nobody touched that one. It's in the woods. Let's not get involved with guerrilla warfare kthx.
  7. Re: Where the fuck is CHARLOTTE?!?

im down to hit up an NC protest. i totally didnt think there were any anons in charlotte. sucks we cant wear the guy fawks masks. i dont know wherther or not im more against the traffic in atlanta or scientology. im not driving down there.
  8. NewfAnon Member

This may not be the place to post this, and I know it's on very short notice, but

24eywxf.jpg

inB4 NYPA
  9. pwnon Member

Oh man, I'll try to work some things out. I don't know if I could do that, but man it would be awesome.
  10. terryeo2 Member

A SPECIAL SURPRISE?!?

11. pwnon Member

Also guise, I hate to break it to you, but I'm currently in a fight with GoDaddy.com. Apparently, a request was made that my domain (www.xenufreenc.com) be removed and godaddy had complied. Working on something now, but until further notice XFC is disabled.
  12. anonymous612 Member

AND YOU THOUGHT THERE WAS NO OSA IN THE CAROLINAS. >>;
  13. pwnon Member

After tonight, I'm sure that the OSA is in the Carolinas and definitely more active than previously assumed. Will be more safe next time.
  14. Anonymous Member

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/777103-post571/

15. anonymous612 Member

16. pwnon Member

LIES!

Mr. Goulston has already been thoroughly trolled by me. I told his faggot ass to gtfo my /nc/ (in nicer terms) with my sock account.

BTW, are they still messaging that? Because he responded to my sock before the trolling commenced and said that the date was rescheduled due to lack of attendance (and another one was cancelled due to double-booking with the Elton John concert lolol) and they've moved it to the 14th. Perhaps he's getting peoples money, rescheduling, and not offering refunds due to change in date? Scam, perhaps? I've seen others listed as rescheduled until the 21st, not the 14th as well.

And the short and sweet on Mr. Cary Goulston is he's from Clear Water (and since those fags don't have their shit together <_<) he's starting this shit in NC. Below is a picture. It is full of lulz and win. And lulzy win.

inb4612raaaage

[IMG]

NC is on top of things and preventative, yo.
  17. terryeo2 Member

Did godaddy give the reason why the domain was yanked?
  18. pwnon Member

It was handled by their fraud department. That's all I know. It was linked to my real bank and real info. No assumed names, etc. Still "fraud". GoDaddy now owns that domain.
  19. Re: Where the fuck is CHARLOTTE?!?

Over there. No, to the right a bit.
    THERE.
  20. terryeo2 Member

That sucks. At least you got your money back?

EDIT: LOL @ godaddy ads on this site
  21. pwnon Member

Moar liek lol @ not having adblock runnin'
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.