Customize

Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by anon1mous, Apr 4, 2009.

?

Where should we do a centralized raid?

Los Angeles 25 vote(s) 55.6%
My city will host (post in thread) 3 vote(s) 6.7%
Ottowa 0 vote(s) 0.0%
New York City 7 vote(s) 15.6%
Chicago 4 vote(s) 8.9%
St. Louis 2 vote(s) 4.4%
Toronto 4 vote(s) 8.9%
  1. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

Having a couple hundred ppl outside Gold, The Celeb Center (are they even celebs anymoar?) and Big Blue would be super sthweet... I'm starting to get super cereal about this.
  2. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

I think suggesting something isn't a big deal.. CW obviously DOES NOT want this AND of all places CW is the most unstable..... LA is another mecca AND a huge metropolis... We wouldn't deal with the politics we would in CW and the potential for massive win is obvious... San Fran seems to be interested and others have suggested Nashville and NYC... All are good choices and would yield massive win.. the two west coast cities would give us the opp to have a couple hundred ppl outside multiple locations.. that would definately get the presses attention WHICH is already on our side out west. IF the locals from all these places aren't down then speak up and ppl will brainstorm a new place.
  3. Skeptic1337 Member

Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

I'd like to put this thread back on track.

None of the people suggesting places or dates will ever actually organize it. So those of you reading who would organize it and don't want to, don't worry about this thread. Nothing will ever come of it.

The only way a megaraid happens is if the people who will host and plan it just post date and place when they have their ducks in a row.

Which at this point is never.
  4. cubby Member

such a lulzkiller =/
  5. anonymous612 Member

Then again, with New York and California you'll find West/East Coast anons who can't make it crosscountry. But Nashville's not exactly all that central either.
  6. Anon-007 Member

Change of plan.

Let's change the venue to Saint Hill itself in the UK - Ron's home.

Bonuses:

1. No insurance needed
    2. No permits required
    3. No problems with food (lots of American restaurants nearby serving your national dishes)
    4. Egofag free zone (no AO, AGP, Tory etc etc)
    5. With favorable exchange rates, it's never been a better time to visit the UK
    6. This will stop the Clearwater and LA fellows from any further baawing and whining
    7. No language problems or issues (like you would have in Clearwater)
    8. We could probably arrange afternoon tea with a Queen (no, not our monarch I'm afraid. More likely to be Battletoads or JFP)
  7. Fuckeye Member

^ Added bonus, I'll probably be there.