Customize

Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by anon1mous, Apr 4, 2009.

?

Where should we do a centralized raid?

Los Angeles 25 vote(s) 55.6%
My city will host (post in thread) 3 vote(s) 6.7%
Ottowa 0 vote(s) 0.0%
New York City 7 vote(s) 15.6%
Chicago 4 vote(s) 8.9%
St. Louis 2 vote(s) 4.4%
Toronto 4 vote(s) 8.9%
  1. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

Fucking A ... that's what protesting REALLY is... reference throwing tea into ocean dressed like nativeamericanfags
  2. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

Fine then.. 612 and telescope WHERE would be a good place to hold such a demonstration that would yield a win worthy of the time and effort?? Any place besides LA or Hemet or CW really wouldn't accomplish much.
  3. pwnon Member

Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

New idea.

1- Anons from a city that wants to host this, post your city with "We would like to host this."
    2- Anons who continue to bitch about it not being in CW or DC, go fuck yourselves.
    3- City that decides to host it, let us know, we'll show up. REGARDLESS of where it is.
    4- ????
    5- PROTEST
  4. none given Member

I have always been frustrated at how perfectly law abiding anonymous is. ( ask my local cell )

The hippies facepalm. The chicks in PETA think we have no balls.

It has always been the American way (and the way of all modern democracys) that if something is wrong you raise enought stink that people can't ignore you. If you are not willing to defend your actions in court then you just never were all that sure of yourself.

EDIT: Easy for me to say, my wife and boss both approve of chanology and i have an epic asshole lawyer.
  5. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

Dunno, I don't make the rules. Go pick a city and do all the work yourself. We'll show up.
  6. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

You have an opinion don't you or do the "WE" have to make it for you?
  7. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

As long as I don't have to do a damn thing beyond showing up to party, it doesn't matter to me. A lot of us here worked hard to throw the party last year, I think most of us now would prefer to sit back and enjoy one this time around.
  8. anonymous612 Member

Hypothetically speaking? I'm a NYCfag by birth and it'd be great to raid up there. I actually wouldn't mind going to Canada for a global. Nashville has expressed interest in the idea of a global (in addition to the May Day southfag regional) IIRC. I wouldn't object to LA, although I'd probably decline to attend. I'd be up for SanFran. I'd be very up for Boston. And at the risk of being slapped in May, I would actually enjoy a second DC global.

Of course, I'm not a NYC/Canada/Nashville/LA/SanFran/Boston/DC protestor and therefore fucking know better than to suggest them for hosting something they are possibly not willing to do.

However. Anyplace we raid will yield a win worthy of the time and effort. We're fucking Anonymous, thank you very much.

I'm kinda surprised HT hasn't hit you yet.

I'd like to see you try to make my opinion for me...

Wait. Where have I heard this referenced recently?
    /tangent for the lulz

Most anons will inevitably underestimate the heat, and then there will be deaths.

Out of curiosity, HT, how clean did anons leave the Mall after DC?

We don't have OG, little thing called the LMT Injunction? They were all b&, remember?

I take back all previous statements. Please do come to Clearwater for a raid, I'd love to hit you a few times.

Link 1 and Link 2.

So it's okay if we have to deal with it but not okay if LA has to deal with it?

In my entire life, I have never disagreed with that statement.

In conclusion,
    Then fucking DO IT FAGGOT. Why aren't we raiding in YOUR city?
  9. Fuckeye Member

You're fucking retarded.
    The clear opinion there is not DC.

As numerous people have suggested, I'd go with if a city wants to host it, they'll say so. Otherwise, they're not interested. Can it be any simpler?
  10. cubby Member

lol who the hell voted for st louis
  11. anonymous612 Member

Lol, I was sitting there going "wait, +1STL? Were they one of the cities that fuckno-ed this, or...."

On a tangent, I should say for the record, HT, that whenever I can make it, I really do have to drag up one or two of the local anons that didn't get to attend >9000 for a DC monthly. =D

EDIT:
    Who was the +1 " My city will host (post in thread)" vote and what's your city?
  12. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

It took an extra two hours + to clean up on the National Mall after everyone left which is saying a lot for that heat. :< We also had to make some phone calls and hire emergency mover dudes help on the fly to make sure everything was off by the time our permit ran out or we'd have been hit with some unhappy police anti-lulz. I'm not sure how much it was or how long exactly it took, I was dry heaving from heat and exhaustion at the restaurant by that time, so I didn't help.
  13. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

If there's ever a group or groups who want to make it to DC, we'd be happy to have you. Just not on the mall. :( Permits we can do, even sound equipment if needed. If you all plan everything and do the work, it's the least we can to do make sure no one is arrested. For smaller groups, it'll be no problem at all. We just need a heads up if there's more than 25 people so we can get permits together.
  14. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

"So it's okay if we have to deal with it but not okay if LA has to deal with it?"

my point is obtaining permits in any city is kind of a pain in the ass so lets make it count. Eventually CW will see >9000.... i'd like it to be sooner then l8r BUT I will not suggest it anymore. I voted Nashville.. new Ideal org and they do seem jacked to host such a event.

AND I will stand by my previous statement that CW Police are all in $cifg pockets. AND the LMT injunction... how the fuck is that legal? IS there anyway to attack this that has/hasn't been brought up?
  15. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

To deflect against CW, I'd like to throw it out there that I want to go to Chicago, push buttons in their science museum, and rape Daywatch.

That is all.
  16. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

You can also rub your ballsack on the giant bean!!!!!! Buy some H in Garfield park and look at American Gothic at the art institute.. I'd fuck both of em.
  17. anonymous612 Member

Lol, I meant, like, three anons at a normal monthly.

Taking to PM, because this thread can't contain your faggotry.

As a clarification, the police have nothing to do with the LMT injunction. That was a court decision and regardless of their opinions the police are legally required to enforce it.

On that subject...make your own decision based on your own situation, but it is not my place to fight that particular battle for the Old Guard, and in fact there are very important considerations for why I and the rest of Clearwater Anonymous should stay as far from that fight as possible, so I doubt you'll see any CWfags signing up for that any time soon. And that's really all I'll say on the matter.

EDIT:
    =O ME TOO. OMG.
  18. D... Member

Being the cancer of chanology and stopped doing anything helpful. Now I've been lurking, for like, a month- on and off. It's nostalgic being back and facepalming at Scientology.
    loling forever at yelling "nigger" multiple times in the middle of DC.

And then the ensuing drama. Tuesday I miss you.

Not nominating anyone but, what cells are active nowadays? I mean, I remember that NYC was always really good about raids. And for a long time Toronto was stringing a long line of wins around. As well as Boston and Phili, but it's been a long time since I've been on the forums.
  19. 8895 Member

ATTN: Clearwater Anons
    PLEASE READ WITH AN OPEN MIND

I know this is a bitch that everyone is trying to keep this going, and I'm sorry if this post does too.

BUT...I'm sure that if you wound up changing your minds that the MONEY and OVERSIGHT (trash, communications, etc.) issues would be shared by some willing interstate Anons.

Given what was offered in the LRH Way Apt. thread, I'm sure between now and then the money could easily be raised.

Speaking for myself, I would be more than happy to come a day early and stay a day later to help organize and clean up. I could even help transport people around town, since I would be driving in, not flying.

I realize the tremendous burden that hosting a national would place on you...but could you not consider the idea given enough assistance? Maybe a thread could be opened to field donations and willing organizers?

Please consider the above, as well as the desire so many are expressing for your city to host. I know it is a bitch. But it COULD be easier. WIN is never easy. EPIC is even harder.

THAT BEING SAID.

ALL NON-CLEARWATER ANONS SHOULD TRY WORKING WITH THEM, NOT AGAINST THEM, TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

AT ANY RATE, DON'T DISRESPECT THEIR CITY BY FORCING THE ISSUE.
  20. Anonymous Member

I believe only one Clearwater anon has spoken thus far. An anon protest should be disorganized and chaotic and devoid of planning. Pick a spot and time and everyone show up. Do people get arrested for flashraids?
  21. 8895 Member

Yeah, lets all go do it totally the wrong way and get a bad name for anons everywhere instead of just putting in a little effort for some righteous win that the scions cant do anything about.

:rolleyes:

Ever think that doing a huge national raid without the permits, police, etc in a SMALL TOWN might give the scions some leverage to enact anti-protest laws in that town...as is happening in Riverside right now?

That idea would fly in LA, but not CW.
  22. D... Member

Hey you know what would be cool?

If we kept talking for six pages about raiding in a city that will never happen.
  23. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

I don't particularly have the "permission" or favor from my area, but shall we possible consider the Bay Area in CA?

1) We have a wide area of Orgs spread out acorss four cities (SF, SJ, Berkeley and Oakland?), so it can easily fit hundreds of Anons. just choose your city/Org and have at it.

2) We party hard. No lie.

3) The local cell can judge how well we can host a global raid after our impending success in the May raid at the Psych convention. So I guess we should wait before considering, but it could happen.

4) ???

5) Profit

inb4localanonschastisemeforeventhinkingaboutthis
  24. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

D, I am glad you're back. Gonna raep you hard, I promise!
  25. anonymous612 Member

My open mind says "fuck no" too, but I'll email the others this, at least.

You're forcing the issue.

Dude, your flashraids pull in seven or eight hundred people? Fuck, sign me up for wherever you protest.

Also, you see the link in my signature? Yeah, why don't you go ask there if Clearwater will host a global. I'm bored and I'm sure the fireworks will be pretty. You only see one Clearwater anon speaking thus far because as a group the rest tend to avoid WWP whenever possible.
  26. Anonymous Member

I don't think You can go by last years attendance to determine this years.
  27. anonymous612 Member

Okay let me phrase it this way.

If more than fifty of you show up, we'd be in trouble with the city.
  28. juche Member

NASHVILLE HAS BATMAN

20f3n79.jpg
  29. anon00027 Member

come on lets hear it for BOISE, IDAHO!!!! OMG!!!..... oh wait, you mean our biggest attendence ever was 12 and it has completely died with enturb's death? .... global it is!
  30. Anonymous Member

Both threads about centralized summer raid tl;dr

Has a date been decided?
  31. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

2 things, maybe more...

First: Centralized Raid should be where it could hurt Scientology for critical damage. With this being said, obvious choices (not necessarily wise choices) would be Clearwater and L.A. Reason is they are meccas of Scientology, they have larger Scilon to Normal people ratio than say Bouse, ID or Albuquerque, NM.

Second: Is laws and cost: these also must be taken into consideration. Clearwater has made it clear the both would be disadvantageous to Anonymous. DC did it last year and does not want to do it again. While DC maybe a good choice because of politicians and crap...it doesn't look good if we are Protesting only a small percentage with a large mass. Last year was fine to make politicians aware of us and entrub the local scilon lobbyists. But this year needs to have more of an impact.

Here is my suggestion for a Anonymous Centralized Raid:

Los Angeles.

Reason: Home of Celeb Scilons, It is a mecca of Scilon propaganda, David Miscaviage, and we are making a huge impact in that region to begin with.
    With Gold Base, Big Blue, Celeb Center, and other Scilon bases all in the general area, we could protest a whole weekend out there and probably still not hit every Scilon org and front but still have fun doing so.

Also would like Clearwater to do some research for me if you please. Find out the local laws about protesting with groups over 50 people and the cost. I know you have done this before but I think posting it here may make some of these faggots understand that Clearwater is not the place to hold this type of event at this time. The exact writtings would be muchly appreciated.

TL:DR VERSION:

L.A. because of the mass potential of win there.
  32. Anonymous Member

L.A. sounds like the best choice, I wonder how many east coasters though would be willing to travel to L.A.?
  33. anonymous612 Member

I already fucking posted the cost here, Akuma. Stop being lazy and read the thread.

Also last I checked you weren't from LA.
  34. Anonymous Member

New York looks like it's in second place. They could host the next megaraid.
  35. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

WTF is your problem? Yeah I'm not from LA, but I can get there.
  36. anonymous612 Member

Do me a favor. Find a LA anon. Get *them* to volunteer their city.
  37. Anonymous Member

GURUGAMESH GURUGAMESH GURUGAMESH GURUGAMESH GURUGAMESH

/end derail
  38. Re: Where should the XBOX HUEG megaraid in USA/Canada be?

You seemed to misinterpret my message.

IT IS A SUGGESTION. IF L.A WANTS TO OR NOT IT IS ULTIMATELY UP TO THEM.

All I did is point out as to why it would make sense. So how about you get off your soapbox and kindly STFU. You are clearly overzealous about something and have a XBOX HUEG stick up your ass.
  39. FUCK Member

we ever going to do a big raid/beach party in Clearwater???
  40. nonentity Member

Settle down you lot.