Customize

Where is the rest of the old guard?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by AnonymousTV, Jun 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnonymousTV Member

Where is the rest of the old guard?

I was enjoying WBM's return to YouTube by watching some vintage "XENUTV" videos on his original channel when it struck me: Where is the rest of the old guard? Tory and Mark are pretty vocal still, but I haven't heard anything from the rest of the key players from Mark's videos circa 2000.

I know Bob Minton decided to move onto other things, but what happened to Jesse Prince, Stacey Brooks, "Zim", etc? Are they still around? Have they seen anything Anonymous has been up to? Has anyone heard from Bob and found out what he thinks? I would love to think he's seeing this and smiling.

Any info is appreciated.
  2. AnonymousTV Member

Re: Where is the rest of the old guard?

No one knows?
  3. highoverlord Member

i ask b4 with same results as u
  4. noitulover Member

Well, from what I can gather, having lurked moar, is that in the end, Bob had to settle with the cult, his marriage fell apart, and he and Stacy got together -- they live somewhere 'anonymously' after both of them had been mercilessly harassed by the cult.

So, the reason you never get an answer about Bob is that when he settled, it created a huge split in the OG -- some who stood by them, and some who said they sold out. If you want to go down that rabbit hole, there is tons and tons of stuff to read - google is your friend.

'Zim' I think you might mean Zin? or Zinj? -- if so, he's still active.
    Jessie Prince -- well, I suspect that Jessie is still active also but flies under the radar -- he probably operates 'anonymously' (this is just a hunch)

plink, plink
  5. Emma Member

If by the term OG you are referring to the LMT (Lisa McPherson Trust) you are talking about the achilles heel of the OG.

When Minton ended his fight with Scn, the OG was split down the middle into two waring tribes that are still around today (sort of).

Most got so pissed at the situation that they walked away. The ones that stayed still argue about it to this day.

Most of the OG who stayed can still be found on ARS or on IRC channels.

If you really want to know about all this ancient history then google "Minton + Scientology + McPherson" in google groups as well as the web.

It's ugly.

If you read nothing else, you should probably read this
  6. Daywatch Member

don't know don't care
  7. highoverlord Member

you should..... we learned all the basics from them. If it wasnt for the LMT being there we would have to lurk 1000000000000 times harder to compile all the info needed.
  8. Skeptic1337 Member

wut...LMT is but a tiny fraction of the shit out there. sure WBM (who's still here made a ton of vids) but what else...tell me I've lurked shitloads and beyond his vids LMT does nothing for me.

who gives a shit, they fought the war, they've moved on. leave them the fuck alone.
  9. Ten Tigers Member

^^^THIS. Seriously. The OG is great... If they choose to get involved and lend a hand like Magoo and WBM, that's wonderful. Thank you. If they choose to keep a low profile and just go on living their lives in privacy and peace, that's wonderful. I love the videos by Voiceless: "The World Is Listening."

The OG is watching. For every one of us that falls, ten more will take their place. For every one of us that shows up to protest, there are a HUNDRED who support us from the silent sidelines.
  10. highoverlord Member

ya leave them alone but look at all they did in clear water fighting them and exposing there tr's

here are some videos the LMT

YouTube - Scientology: Tory and Bob Minton in a Food Fight
    Scientology: The First Picket from the LMT
    Scientology: The LMT Opens
    well i learned from them i dont know about the rest of u guys but ok im done defending the og
  11. Skeptic1337 Member

Definding the OG? You actually took this as an attack on them.

Seriously grow the fuck up.
  12. highoverlord Member

not u im talking about day watch saying he dint care about the og
  13. Silent Member

Stay on target guise, do not quarrel among each other.

Drama in the OG stays with the OG.

We are united by one, divided by zero!
  14. Re: Where is the rest of the old guard?

All I know is that I was told that Stacy Brooks was with Bob. No clue about the others.

That said, people have a right to not care about what the OG is doing, especially if they aren't visible right now.

I'm locking this thread. One gets made nearly every week, and some have been pretty detailed chronicling what people think. Better if you search and find one of those threads.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.