Customize

Where is Misscarriage and management

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by James Fucking Philips, Dec 30, 2008.

1. Where is Misscarriage and management

Anyone with any interest in Scientology for any reason whatsoever might be interested to know where the asthmatic dwarf and his friends are. Why not phone your local org and ask them?
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Where is Misscarriage and management

They hunged up ;_;

I guessed I must try again...
  3. Re: Where is Misscarriage and management

You know, I often wondered. Just as we are debating, planning, and plotting on this forum, there must be some kind of international forum that the Scilon management is likewise planning on.

Maybe an international OSA board or something.
  4. Anon-007 Member

Lolz !!!!!!!

I just spoke (briefly) to Vicky Boyce (Plymouth Org)

She hung up too.

PS A little odd that the b*tch is at the org this time of nite - I expected the answerphone. But I was pleasantly surprised :)
  5. pooks Member

No, they meet in person. DM talks and they listen.
  6. Anon-007 Member

Perhaps Miscavige is giving a 'touch assist' to Tom in light of his recent movie failure?
  7. iaxiloll Member

A source says that he is very depressed with all things that have happened recently.
    Tom Cruise decided not advertise Scientology any more, and his life is being threatened by no other than Scientology mafia, but it is being blamed to Anonymous; the stock market felt and Davie lost a lot of money - he had money invested with Madoff. Real Estate values are decreasing every where in the globe; people are talking about human trafficking in Scientology with passports confiscated by Scientology mafia and human slavery; Second Chance being investigated, staff leaving in flocks, very few old timers, a lot of scientology crimes being exposed, Moxon about to find out the true of his daughter's demise, OSA staff dismantled, as Mike Rinder, Ben Shaw, and others blew. The list goes on. It is a very depressing time to DM. Pay back time for all lives ruined in Scientology, I must say!!! 2009 is the year that he will be investigated by major law enforcement agency, and his empire take down.
  8. Oswald2001 Member

It would be cool if Moxon blew and turned anti-Cult.

It could happen.
  9. Anonymous Member

If there was ever a time for Anonymous to make a big push it is now. Once more we shed our identities and reap epicness and win.
  10. Anon-007 Member

Kinda ironic as you posted using the general Anonymous posting account.

You Sir are a gerbil!
  11. mrfyde Member

Ironic if DM had $$'s invested in a Ponzi scheme me thinks.

I hope it was a lot so the innocent people loose less.

Looks like this is "perfect storm" timing