Customize

Whatever happened to Babbles Schwarz?

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Smurf Member

Re: Whatever happened to Babbles Schwarz?

LOL.
  2. Anon123456 Member

i bet its smurf trying to "defame" her. lulz
  3. _You_ Member

Barbara Schwarz is a secret Nazi double agent and she has fooled you all. She is from the still running yet very secret Nazi Psychiatric Unit.
  4. WTF Member

You weren't supposed to disclose that. You have 30 secones to vacate. Follow the white rabbit.
  5. Smurf Member

Smurf would lobotimize her if it was legal.
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

I C whut you did thar -- and I approve.

MILK THAT LULZCOW
  7. _You_ Member

8. _You_ Member

bump
  9. Anon123456 Member

ARS is a cesspool.
  10. JustSomeWoman Member

Heh! ARS is more than a cesspool, it has become a forum for the OG to exact their revenges on each and every one that posts there, with a few significant exception.

Don't dismiss ARS's history, though. It once was THE venue for not only discussion about Scientology, but revelations about Scientology that we now consider passe'. Five to 10 years ago ARS was all there was.

ARS did its job and it did it well. Unfortunately, ARS did not have the many Web venues we now take for granted to back it up. Nevertheless, the Cult spent God-only-knows how much money to take down posts, sue the posters, and other criminal things to prevent the only realistically public criticism venue from "profitting" from criticism and exposure of Scientology.

Sadly, today ARS is a cesspool and a venue for throwing shit from the pool back and forth.
  11. _You_ Member

lrn2killfile.

Meanwhile, what does Babbles Schwarz have to do with Scientology Discussion?
  12. _You_ Member

Because she's married to the real Marty Rathbun, not the impostor in Texas.
  13. _You_ Member

Hoe did I miss this?
    LMFAOROFLCOPTER!!!
    Mainly because that was my silly post that got her shit knottier, Good Lord I had no idea, sorry if that got you unwanted attention Smurf, it was not MY intention man :(

Good Grief! :rolleyes:

(back to laughing ass off!)

iyiyiyiyi.
  14. _You_ Member

Babbles sends her holidays greetings to the real & imprisoned Marty Rathbun de Rothschild....

ILoveMyOriginalMartyBlog
  15. _You_ Member

No, this is her doppelganger

Deconstructing Judas
  16. Goosh Goosh Member

lol, what a moonbat
  17. timthephoto Member

my god she's a fucking nutter !!

i daren't even click the YT's for fear of barfing
  18. RightOn Member

Holy bajeezus!

"And we and particularly you, my rockstar and Mozart, you and I will compose our own Scientology music, which will make going exterior even easier."

barrrrrreerrp! skuze me.
  19. _You_ Member

I hate to bump this again but she has just ragequit ARS, lulz

I decided to leave ARS forever as long as stalker and Neal Warren aka Greg Hall (a peeping Tom) is posting here - alt.religion.scientology | Google Groups

This will mean much less new content from our favourite moonbat :(
  20. Smurf Member

url=http://g
    It will be a short vacation, I promise you. ARS is Babble's only contact with the world... no one takes her seriously & recognizes she is seriously mentally disturbed, but have grown fond of her long-winded lunatic rantings.

She has quit ARS several times before and returned a day or two later.

She will come back with a slew of different monikers trying to hide her identity, but Babble's forte for posting venomous, irrational comments always gives her away.

Besides, the individual she claims has persuaded her to quit ARS is the same person she earlier claimed had been eaten by a shark.
  21. Smurf Member

OH LAWDY!!

BABBLES HAS RETURNED... with a colorful blog full of her published delusions...

I can't stop laughing at the nonsense.. You Kick It, Babbles!!

"This blog is not meant to become another forum for discussions and should reach Marty or Mark de Rothschild also known as the original Marty Rathbun in Scientology. He is not the Marty Rathbun who resides in Texas. (See his and my photo in the archive, the very first posting of this Blog of December 12, 2009.) He is the love of my life, my prince and husband. He knows better than anyone else who I am.

I posted many years on Usenet (ARS) but I got tired of the lies, the defamation, the libel, the harassment by certain people there including their desperate attempts trying to rip Marty out of my heart or come between us, which all failed.

Marty and I are Scientologists."

ILoveMyOriginalMartyBlog

Get the true story of Scientology here. But beware of Garry Scarff. He still takes orders from the SEGNPMSS (Still Existing Germany Nazi Psychiatrists' Mindcontroller Secret Service) and covertly inserts remote-controlled ants in people's ears to mindcontrol them:

http://barbaraschwarz.wordpress.com/2010/01/21/my-recollection-of-the-true-story-of-scientology/
  22. xenubarb Member

Gosh, her English has massively improved...her posts to ARS were full of odd German/English-isms.

It's almost like she didn't write it at all. This is classic Schwarz:

23. Anonymous Member

She's a good argument for psychiatric drugs.
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

Who gives money to this woman, and why?
  25. LR Ache Member

It's not just classic Schwarz, I think that line is straight copypasta from one of her earlier ars posts a few years ago.

SEGNPMSS must be using repeater technique on Babbles ear implants again.

26. Optimisticate Member

That makes two times I've splorfed over that line. That thread on ARS was killing me. Babbles is the reason I wandered over to ARS.... to watch the crazy that is Babbles and the SNAGGLEPUSS or whatever it is. I could never get through her 90+ (?) post diatribe. No one can handle that much crazy without catching a little of it!
  27. Anonymous Member

Babbles has quit ARS. Horeendous amounts of Biblical spam has taken her place making the newsgroup a waste of time.
  28. Optimisticate Member

That makes two times I've splorfed over that line. That thread was killing me. Babbles is the reason I wandered over to ARS.... to watch the crazy that is the SNAGGLEPUSS or whatever it is. I could never get through her 90+ (?) post diatribe. No one can handle that much crazy without catching a little of it!
  29. Anonymous Member

LOL Holy Shit. Nice to see all that crazy in one place, with details galore! I do hope someone has pooned Marty about this new blog all about him. He has tried to feign ignorance of Babbles like he has no clue this loon is out there coveting his every move, which I have a hard time believing.

Also, that first post on her blog is classic. She posts what she claims is a "recent" photo of herself which is very obviously circa 1980 or so and that in the cult photo of Marty circa 1990 he looks like a "greek god." Woman is deluded beyond all belief.

She also think finds strong parallels between #1's love interest from Star Trek and herself. Oh Babs!
  30. Smurf Member

Babs refuses to talk to me in a civilized manner because I'm a Nazi German Secret Service agent working for the German psychs.

I've tried to ask her how to change the batteries on my remote-controlled ants without killing the buggers, but for the life of me, can't figure it out, and she won't advise me.
  31. Anon123456 Member

i dont get the old marty/new marty thing? can she really be this insane? can we get her commited? lol
  32. Smurf Member

She's been committed before but mental hospitals are not equipped to house non-threatening (physically, to herself or others) nutcases for indeterminate periods of time.

She even sued the Salt Lake County Mental Health System and the State of Utah, using her indigent status (therefore waiving court filing fees) to retrieve her mental health records which were denied to her.

She lost her lawsuit. She appealed claiming Salt Lake County & State of Utah were conspiring with SEGNPMSS against her. Of course, she lost her appeal.
  33. Anonymous Member

Could someone FOIA her Secret Service file from the time she was busted at the White House, because that would be just cake, or just some other desserts.
  34. Anonymous Member

35. Smurf Member

Babbles vigorously denies ever being treated for mental illness in Utah. Then, why did she sue them for mental health records?

Barbara Schwarz tangles with mental health authorities

Uncensored:Barbara Schwarz - Wikitruth

"Plaintiff (Babbles) contends that President Eisenhower was the father of L. Ron Hubbard, that Plaintiff is Hubbard's daughter Sarah and was born in Salt Lake City, Utah in August, 1955, that she was kidnaped three times between 1955 and 1960 and taken to Germany where she was renamed Barbara or Barbel Bretschneider and raised by a German citizen named Rosemarie Bretschneider.

She claims that in the early 1970's her father "got hold of" her and they lived together in the United Kingdom. She married Mark Rathbun but they were "ambushed by the Germans in Europe."

The Germans aborted her child and "mind controlled us with hypnosis and laser proceedings were done to our memory banks of our brains, with the result that we forgot our past." Their memories returned when she "[ran] into Mark or Marty again in 1984."

"Plaintiff was advised in response to her request to the National Personnel Records Center that records show no connection between Eisenhower and Hubbard, that Eisenhower had two sons who were John and a child who died in infancy, that John has four children, none of whom are named Sarah and none of whom was ever kidnaped, that Hubbard had two children who were a son and a daughter Catherine, and there was no evidence that Hubbard had a daughter Sarah or a kidnaped child."

Scientology --- Yet another kook suit from Barbara Schwarz - 98-2406.pdf (0/1)

Imagine the number of hours & dollars spent in taxpayers money dealing with this moonbat.
  36. Anonymous Member

Get a real newsreader.
  37. WTF Member

For a gay guy, seems like you have a long standing girlfriend--except for her other-intendedness towards the "real Marty". Maybe we should start another fucking Marty thread for her and her verbiage salad...
  38. T.W.C_Anon Member

Perhaps I am too young and naive but is it possible that someone can be that mental? Looks like a (good) copypasta troll to me. If it is then 9/10.
    I thought Babbles was kicked out of the cult for being too crazy? (even for them)
  39. Anonynamefag Member

Yes. She believes that the "original" Marty Rathbun is her husband, and that she's the daughter of L. Ron Hubbard and the granddaughter of Dwight D. Eisenhower.

She believes that the "new" Rathbun (i.e. the one speaking out) is an impersonator/German Nazi Secret Agent or some shit like that. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

In my opinion, there is no greater Scilon lulzcow than Babbles.
  40. chrisanon Member

Well, then, my young, naive friend, you've answered your own question.

Babbles is what "too crazy for Scientology" looks like. This is the shape you have to be in before they throw you out.

Have you read about the years she spent living underwater?