Customize

What to do if you've been "fair gamed"

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by ZOOMzoom, Mar 8, 2008.

1. ZOOMzoom Member

What to do if you've been "fair gamed"

Hey all,
    I remember seeing a thread on the forums a while back where people could post notices about being fair gamed. I can't seem to find it now. Is it still up?
    In the same vein, what sort of resources do we have for Anons who have been "outed", so to speak - either followed to their home, photographed, video'd, or otherwise identified?
    This hasn't happened to me (yet—*knocks on wood*), but I have been reading reports of other Anons getting ID'd and am wondering what the rest of us can do to help, or whether there is even an official "What To Do If You're Being Fair Gamed" FAQ lying around somewhere.
    Anybody?
  2. Anonamour Member

Re: What to do if you've been "fair gamed"

The thread for Fair Game reports is in the Post Feb 10 forum here:
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1564

There are some Pro-tips in the thread but it's really meant to compile reports.
  3. Bumblefuck Member

I'm pretty sure I'd do the Mash. The Monster Mash.

also, he's got the link up there.
  4. ZOOMzoom Member

OK - I dunno about you guys, but maybe it'd be a good time to move it out of the Post Feb 10 forum and into something like Breaking News, since it's meant to compile up-to-the-minute stuff.
    Also, I suppose that means we could create other threads (or maybe refit this one) to give out protips and otherwise. Thoughts from mods/others for whom this topic is relevant?
  5. exOT8Michael Member

Were you looking for this post or was it another one?

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5761
    :shock: :D
  6. Anonamour Member

Good idea. PM the mod.