Customize

What to do after Scientology?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Jakomeyu, Feb 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakomeyu Member

I'm new to this forum, but I'd like to pose a question. Suppose Scientology decided to disband, all of its churches and operations were shut down, and its followers were broken from the spell that it places on them. Would Anonymous focus on another supposed cult, and if so, which one?
  2. Anonymous Member

This question is very old, and has always been abandon since in Chanology, the idea is to stay on target.
    stay-on-target.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Fantôme Member

First Scientology, then the World.
  4. GuyFox Member

What we can do is we can go back into shadows, quietly enjoying lulzy memes in obscure chans or hanging out with IRL buddies we've made, remembereing good ol' days, sitting by a warm fireplace with a cold foamy pint.

Or go on educating the world about government abuses, whistleblowing when civil rights are violated.

Or overthrow dictatorships in the middle East from the comfort of our basements.

Or seek out other cults and try to open their victims' eyes.

Or bring spoiled, out-of-control brats on youtube into the attention of relevant family counseling services (and the consequences will never be the same.)

Or dox a scumbag who tortures or kills kittens and bring him behind bars.

The possibilities are endless. SRSly, it's up to you what YOU wanna do.

Personally, I want a nap.
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Anonymous Member

Can we kill this thread already? There should be a section of the site for threads that have been started 100 times already
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

I agree. I personally feel that this question was both answered and retarded.
  7. Anonymous Member

In case you aren't paying attention....there's a whole other section of this forum on FoI issues...just sayin'.

As for me, I'm on target till the cult is crippled.
  8. Anonymous Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.