Customize

What the Original OTVIII might have been

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by XenuChan, Mar 1, 2008.

1. XenuChan Member

2. Dubber Member

Re: What the Origional OTVIII might have been

Not one person who has completed OT VIII (old or new) has ever confirmed the description in the Fishman Affidavit. Fishman did not run OT VIII himself, nor can I find any statement by him on how he obtained the materials. IMHO the Fishman OT VIII is far too coherent and too upbeat to have been written by Hubbard.

It is just as plausible that people quit Scientology after the original OT VIII for the same reason Michael quit after New OT VIII: They could no longer deny they'd been scammed. Some early OT VIIIs became suicidal when they realized just how much they had fucked up their lives.

These people presumably want to keep Scientology out of their lives forever and forget the whole thing.
  3. ZOOMzoom Member

[youtube:sf7h19du]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeosYvdUuxQ[/youtube:sf7h19du]
  4. Re: What the Origional OTVIII might have been

I thought that was the Fishman version.
  5. Re: What the Origional OTVIII might have been

I've got the whole thing on my Itunes, but I wouldn't take anything Fishman says seriously without external confirmation for obvious reasons.
  6. JohnDough Member

Mod edit: if people want the dox they can google. Too much potential for problems here.
  7. hotdog57 Member

:woot: I can tell you don,t get to much mixed up with this. for the scn that have done O T 3 don,t even know what it is. it,s end less bull junk, you start out with bull and end up with bull, :roll:
  8. Anon-007 Member

Re: What the Original OTVIII might have been

Is OT8 the script that essentially involves black magic-type rituals?