Customize

What is wrong with you, folks?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: What is wrong with you, folks?

17421477617e1d3e07.jpg

Probably.

:D

XP
  2. YAHRLY Member

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgUUfV1FmzM&feature=related]YouTube - Batman On Drugs (shakaron)[/ame]
  3. whosit Member

DO FOREIGN GUY!

4. whosit Member

BOOOOOOOO! DO FOREIGN GUY!

5. Anonymous Member

173516__andy_kaufman_l.jpg

andy+caitilin+clarke+and+debbie+harry.jpg
  6. Skeptic1337 Member

7. Ann O'Nymous Member

TL;DR Gatsby is TL;DR
  8. Herro Member

Andy Kaufman. Great troll? Or greatest troll?
  9. sheep dip Member

pig-butt-dscn3848.jpg

5910875_02ee115b61.jpg
  10. bAnon Member

Hands down, greatest of all time. Sasha Baron Cohen/Borat/Bruno is giving him a run for his money...
  11. Anonymous Member

Oink that piercing is fierce!
  12. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

catcake.gif
    [SIZE="7"][COLOR="Red"]
    Catch That Cat For The CAEK!!![/COLOR][/SIZE]
  13. Re: What is wrong with you, folks?

Congratulations on your determination in continuing your long trend of making yourself look like an asshole. Carry on.

Just Sayin'

[Mod edit: User was lolb& for this post]
  14. YAHRLY Member

an Admin on a chanology board being an asshole?

SURELY YOU JEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. Re: What is wrong with you, folks?

I diddnt directly call him/her an asshole. Im just saying he/she was making him/herself LOOK like an asshole TO ME. Wether the man/woman is an asshole is not known to me yet. He/she is surely headed down the right path though.
  16. Ann O'Nymous Member

And how do you think you look like TO ANYBODY ELSE ?
  17. Re: What is wrong with you, folks?

The first lesson I learned here was not to value any of your opinions. Im anonymous so yours, and others, personal opinions and observations of me really dont mean a thing. I am just using my right to free speech, thats what you guys are all about right?

Or is it more like if my opinion differs with yours then I must be silenced?

Just sayin'
  18. Fuckeye Member

That'd be 'grammar', not grammer.
  19. Re: What is wrong with you, folks?

The second lesson I learned was when someone can't dispute the point your making, simply point out a spelling issue with their post and you get a WIN. :D

Just sayin'
  20. Anonymous Member

Silenced? Where'd you come up with THAT from?
  21. Herro Member

No, it's more like if you're a boring little shit you must be silenced.
  22. Fuckeye Member

Oh, you'd like me to dispute your point? Fine.
    Firstly, you clearly managed to learn a lesson incorrectly. Others opinions are important so far as pointing out stupid shit, correcting bad ideas, offering ideas for improvements - if these opinions had no value, how would anything ever get done? There's no guarantee that someone's opinion will be "right" - i.e. it agrees with yours - but every opinion should be taken into account.

Secondly, no-one has raised an issue of free speech or silencing it, until you did. And as you have, I should point out that da5id was only exercising his right to free speech too. Following your logic, should he be silenced as well? No. Just because there is a conflicting opinion to yours doesn't mean that one person should be silenced.
  23. Anonymous Member

Attack never defend?
  24. Re: What is wrong with you, folks?

Well so far I have had numerous posts and threads of mine either moved/deleted/locked by a few different moderators because of the simple fact that they did not like my opinions or what I had to say. Im not 100% on what happened to them I just know that MANY have dissappeared from this website.

Thats where I get my negative opinion of most these guys. They are supposed to be advocates of free speech, but in turn do things of this nature. It sends a bad impression. I suppose as long as Im the only one getting that impression they dont have much to worry about right?
  25. Anonymous Member

I suggest you check the dome.
  26. Re: What is wrong with you, folks?

I never told da5id to take back what he said, nor did I try to delete his post. I simply responded to his use of free speech. Thats how its supposed to work right?

As far as learning lessons correctly or incorrectly, what was the lesson I was supposed to learn, and how was that lesson tought to me? Im confused as to your first paragraph so please clarify(sp?).
  27. Anonymous Member

You said:
    They explained why that is incorrect.
  28. TinyDancer Member

This is why I love you so.
  29. Re: What is wrong with you, folks?

Ok Anonmyous has cleared up my misunderstanding. It seems that the thread in which I learned said lesson has been removed or deleted by the mods. Go figure. It was the thread I started in which I was asking questions about the lingo around here, dox, harpoons, etc. More than one member posted and told me not to listen to half of the shit people say on here, especially personal attacks. It is also known that this is the INTERNET, and personal attacks(opinions) of any nature on here are to be ignored because they basically dont mean a shit. Unless your standing in my face. I dont know how to make it any more clear than that. If someone has access to a different forum that I currently DONT have access to that contains my posts feel free to send me said transcripts and I will pull exact quotes out for proof.
  30. Skeptic1337 Member

Ok we get it you are new to the internet. You've been stuck in a cult for years (maybe still are) and getting the lingo down is causing you trouble.

You've also led a sheltered life where every one was always polite followed the rule of if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all.

I can help you with this. I recommend you look at the back of your computer and rip the power cord out of the wall. Then cut into a million pieces.

Either that or you could just grow a thinker skin, learn2internet and stop your incessant bawwwwing.
  31. Re: What is wrong with you, folks?

I was simply responding to someone who had a problem with me telling the Admin that I thought he was being an asshole.
  32. Mutante Member

It's ok. We know.
  33. TinyDancer Member

Well you know that at least one thread of yours was moved to the dome. That is not silencing you. It is cataloguing. People can go to the dome as they wish (provided they are adults) and read your posts to their hearts content.

You are "100%" on what happened to the one I refer to, because after you called me a "fucking tool" for moving it (which someone else did) I told you where it was and gave you detailed instructions to help you find it.

As I indicated to you during that series of communications, you really ought to resist taking on the role of victim. It's so "at effect".
  34. Fuckeye Member

See, now you need to be consistent with what you say. Not all opinions are personal attacks. If you meant to say that personal attacks don't mean anything and have no value, then you would have been right. But that's not what you said. You said opinions have no value, which is clearly wrong. Accuracy helps, kids.

As suggested, look in the Thunderdome.
  35. Re: What is wrong with you, folks?

Not all opinions are personal attacks, but all personal attacks are in fact opinions.

36. Haruhi Member

To be fair, da5id is an asshole. However, you're a useless retard.

Prove me wrong.
  37. Anonymous Member

Why can't you access the dome?
  38. Mutante Member

When enough people share the same opinion we call it 'objective reality'.
  39. Fuckeye Member

That's exactly what I said. While you can group personal attacks as opinions, you cannot group opinions as personal attacks.

Why do you not have access? Is it too much for you to click a few buttons?
  40. TinyDancer Member

Are you trying to tell us you're under 18, because if you're 18 or over, all you have to do is click on the link I told you about, agree to the terms and, voilá! Access! Automatically!

What's so hard about that?