Customize

What I'm missing from protests:

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by General Discussion, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: What I'm missing from protests:

I will try the impossible, I will prove General Discussion's pessimism wrong. I, being part of the problem, hereby solemnly swear to tone down my seriousness and have more fun henceforward. Noone will be safe from the consequences. You have been warned.
  2. Anonymous Member

Wow! This "Sunday Service" is still going on!
  3. xenubarb Member

I refuse to be part of the problem.
  4. Re: What I'm missing from protests:

I'm intrigued by the OP's ideas and would like to subscribe to his newsletter.

The short and sweet of it is that it's vitally important to keep the raids fresh and fun, instead of all SRS BSNS.

That goes doubly so for raiders in the creepy ghost town full of Ron-Bots that is downtown Clearwater (aka - Flag Land Base to scifags).

So by way of example, here's some new signs from Clearwater Anons over the last three months.

NOV '09:
    4104500133_dd48c3c332.jpg
    DEC '09:
    (the bottom one)
    4160646723_4d593438d5.jpg
    JAN '10:

4281777022_89d8a69fdf.jpg
  5. Herro Member

That's your example of KOOKY AND W-W-W-WHACKY FUN? Sheesh. It's worse than even I thought.
  6. Anonymous Member

I like this thread, and General Discussion's Discussion-----------
    As a fanatical Holy LULZ Worshiper , the shank in mah craw, currently stifling my inspiration for something new in the lulz frontier is this....To the credit of Anonymous / Chanology, this shit has really gotten real, and i dunno how to do eet in a way that does not offend the scilons who have been inspired by us to leave and join in the pursuit of justice and all that shit without tearing our joined alliance apart... i mean, someone has told me that exes are reluctant to be associated with anon because of the antics and things like dancing xenu, and while i would have not given a fuck about being overly sensitive in that regard before, my own moralfaggotry is cancelling the lulz in my sector because I see the value of us really joining forces with those dudes. It is a bit more of a challenge when what the movement wanted most...to create a means for a brave soul to put a face and a personal history and to have to consider the impression we may make on the public and factor in potential legal pains in the ass / fair game to the exes picking up the stick and beating the shit out of the cult... I feel like a rebellious teenager who has been told to shut the fuck up and behave or I will bear the consequences....and be grounded. lol
    I am sure though that there is fodder in there somewhere to be turned into lulz somehow...and to that end, the OSA cancer is pissing in my pool. Maybe there is a way to turn the huge cloud of paranoia into some sort of fuckin' joke and blow it up for ultimately being the illusion that it is.
    Basically, I don't know what / who my target for lulz may be right now. Maybe I will have to schedule a sekrit meeting with the "bong hits for Jeezus" people in the hidden caves of Lake Titticaca.
  7. Anonymous Member

Hmm. Could WWP and OSA create a frenemy competitive relationship? Engage in team sport battle of wits on an Internet playing field?

What if the games became so much fun that each team decided to secretly fund the survival of the other?
  8. Anonymous Member

Sounds good to me.
    I just bloodied my eyes and devirginized mah ears listening to the Aaron Fulmer, "sex machine" video... Maybe that song could be played along with some "what would LRH do" list of fucktardedness (a better version of the WWJD / what would jeezus do people?? Like, what would LRH do if he decided that he loves the Anons more than Tommyboi and Daveymidget or sumpfin'
  9. veravendetter Member

coolstorybrocroppednolo.jpg

i agree with evryone ITT
  10. greebly Member

Not trying to be funny but all this talk of:

Oh man you think that's funny?
    inb4ithoughtyouleftegofagcancermoralfagdramattnwhorejewthisjewthatbawwgtfopedobearrudepicsnoodzboobz faggototherexpletivesoldmemes4chan888chanmyyoutube channelhas1zillionviewsbackinthedayover9000lostthegameetc.etc . add missed ones onto this plox thx <insert here>

Do the people baaawing actually ever protest?
    Or do they not protest anymore because there are not 500 ppl outside?
    Oh look mom i'm on TV!
    I have 13,003 YT views I rock!

Where are they?
    The people I meet on protests are slightly mad,fun, lucid folk who do shit.
    Then party afterwards.
    You cater for allsorts all the time.

random example:
    Baby in pram goes past
    You make baby laugh
    Dad stops asks what your doing
    job done.
    next.

Imho there are 3 parts to a protest.
    Talking to people outside the Co$
    Talking to people inside the Co$
    Postgame

Anyone here who has done shit and made a difference has my respect.
    If you have fun or make others have fun even better.

Any ideas or suggestions?
    Make them frigging happen, instead of baawing or typing.

If you baaw, whine or do diddly squat you know where the door is.
    Sadly people in the Co$ don't have that option in thier mind right now.

If I have offended anyone shove it in here:
    [IMG]
  11. Anonymous Member

A LEADER! WE HAVE A LEADER!!!
  12. Re: What I'm missing from protests:

I wish we had, marblecake was an awesome alternative to our current shituation.
  13. Anonymous Member

sigh*
  14. Puddin_Tame Member

i'm not sure some of you are ever going to your fat heads around it, but no one has to show you their credentials in order to complain or make suggestions.
  15. Anonymous Member

very good signs
  16. Re: What I'm missing from protests:

This one is for you bby...

3300752375_345003ee60.jpg
  17. Cudgel Member

Sure. Give them ideas...
  18. Anonymous Member

Scientologists have no sense of irony, also their brains are already trained to accept non-sequitirs as legitimate. In other words, they can't be funny. Have you ever seen anything produced by Scientology that was intentionally funny? I can't think of anything. A sign, an ad, a joke at a speech. Nothing. They only "laugh" at the misfortune of SPs.

And sure they have some actors who are funny but that's in spite of and outside of Scientology, not because of it. Ask Jason Lee about Xenu and see how humorous he is about it.

Lulz alone cannot defeat Co$ but they are a huge weapon against it, no doubt.
  19. Lorelei Member

2qle3d0.jpg
  20. WagTheWog Member

Suggestion:

Signs can still be as serious as needed (so as not to upset the Ex-Scenios), but why not go back to having raid themes. Even the writers who went on strike in hollywood, usa a while back had some pickets with fun *and attention-getting* themes.

I'd love to see Anons dressed-up as different members of the Marx Brothers... that's my wish!
  21. Major Boyle Member

We have a leader. His name is Wu Kapauw.
  22. Herro Member

Lol i like that one.
  23. Ogsonofgroo Member

Oh, you mean rather than Scilons funding the deaths of their opponents?

Harr-harr!

Nao GTFO.
  24. Puddin_Tame Member

it's not really about signs, exactly... but the overall mindset that is indicative.

just my two cents, keep spinning it out
  25. Anonymous Member

I miss the suits. The public seems to acknowledge our position more often when we didn't look like goths.
  26. Re: What I'm missing from protests:

Bitch, you beat me to it.

I just might have to bake you some BREAD.
  27. Puddin_Tame Member

can i get it with some of this?

no_myseost_250.jpg
  28. Re: What I'm missing from protests:

I'm a baker, not a blacksmith.
  29. Anonymous Member

bizarre.jpg
  30. Ann O'Nymous Member

My guess: everyone does as one wishes. But I could be wrong.
  31. Anonymous Member

Thread makes him wonder - should I get another stud for the next protest?