Customize

What if Scientology turns "nice"?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous123, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: What if Scientology turns "nice"?

You make my penis cry. :)
  2. Forseti Member

I don't see CoS ever being able to "turn nice" and to stop disconnection, stop the RPF's, and all the other destructive stuff. It is all of that which keeps them in business making big money. I think David Miscavige knows full well this is just a money making scam and he is the perpetuator.

However, if CoS were ever able to turn itself around completely, they would have to accept some of their followers quitting because they no longer feel pressured or intimidated. CoS would essentially have to operate like your everyday christian or [insert religion here] church.

With that said, I do not have a problem at all with follower's beliefs. No matter how strange I think it is, it is their right to believe it. All I am interested in is that people (followrrs, critics, and otherwise) stop being harassed and abused. All I ask is they stop forcing people to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars and stop committing fraud. Also, they must disband OSA and the RPF's.

If they could do all that, I would not really have any issues with CoS.
  3. A.Non Hubbard Member

Hubbard cancelled Disconnection once. DM reinstated it.

It's possible to make some changes. But it's highly unlikely. Let's just keep the pressure up.
  4. Anonymous Member

If CoS were to stop disconnection and fair game and the rampant lying and abuse of members I would be more than happy with it. If CoS turned into freezone it would be ok. People can believe whatever they want.
  5. XenuLovesU Member

If Scientology turns "nice" -- I personally swear to eat a one-pound box of live venomous spiders and to wash it down with a gallon of puréed house flies. Following that, I will attempt to take a railroad spike, sideways, up my pooper.

Scientology has had 50 years to turn "nice." Nice == altering the tech == vorbotten. If they turn nice, it won't be Scientology any longer. Not being nice is hard-coded into Scientology's DNA.
  6. anonymous612 Member

If Scientology turns "nice", that would absolutely require retribution to all the people they've hurt.

Some of whom are dead. How do you propose they manage that one?