Customize

What I want to know...

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

What I want to know...

Why hasn't the FBI infiltrated the Co$? Surely then the government could get an insider's look on the workings of the Cult, and put an end to it. They meddle in everything else, even actual religious sects, so why hasn't the United States government taken any steps to put an end to the corruption?

?/0
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: What I want to know...

Because the FBI is a goverment org, and therefor must move slower then a dead fat guy on the side of the highway, that twinkie just feat away before he dropped dead, and his bloated body being slowly picked away by scavengers.
  3. Anonymous Member

If the government raids any organization that is qualified as religion in our country, or even ones that call themselves a religion, and finds nothing... holy shit, they are boned.

Thats the way America works - were so tolerant of religion that we have great anger for the government trying to be responsible and save lives by bothering some nutjobs.
  4. Anonymous Member

They had no problem raiding the mormons.
  5. Anonymous Member

OP:

The Mormons were easy. The so-called "sect" that was raided was, AFAIC, just another cult, dedicated to child rape and sex slaves (rather than millions of dollars and brainwashed followers). And the government had full legal clearance as soon as a 15 year old girl called and said she was pregnant with her grandfather's chid. A $cifuck won't make such a call because they're brainwashed into not knowing they're getting raped until they're dead.

And my question still hasn't really been answered yet. Surely there must be some legitimate reason?

?/0
  6. Anonymous Member

How do we know that they haven't? Just because we don't know about it doesn't mean it isn't happening.
  7. Anonymous Member

How do you know they aren't in the co$ right now?
  8. Anonymous Member

OP:

either A: they haven't infiltrated at all (and if they haven't by now, they probably never will)

B: They have infiltrated, but they haven't found enough to convict anyone yet (i seriously doubt this)

or C: The Co$ has bribed somebody in our government into silence. I'm not one for conspiracy theories, but somehow this seems like the most plausible explanation I can come up with...

?/0
  9. Anonymous Member

C is highly unlikely. Far MORE likely, given the history with the IRS:

D: The Cult of Scientology found or fabricated severely incriminating evidence against the FBI agent or somebody higher in the chain, and is blackmailing them to 'keep quiet'.