Customize

What happens if the cult loses tax-exempt status or even ceases to exist?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by AnonymousCheatsman, Sep 20, 2008.

1. What happens if the cult loses tax-exempt status or even ceases to exist?

Anonymous has lived before scientology, but what will the >9000 protestors do?

:flowers::anon:

will we just go back to the 'chans or what?
  2. Anonym0se Member

Re: What happens if the cult loses tax-exempt status or even ceases to exist?

I'd like to quote another anon on this one "Just because there is no joker doesn't mean there's no need for batman." or..something to that extent, sry m8 if that's off a tad.

i.e. we will find new lulz:guyfawkes:
  3. Re: What happens if the cult loses tax-exempt status or even ceases to exist?

Who can say. We may find a new target, but then we may not. Some will return to, or move to the Chans, some may just go on with life. It's just going to depend on the Anon.
  4. Stutroup Member

This question comes up here from time to time.

Hell, even I often wonder about it.

But there is only one answer: We'll decide what, if anything, after CoS gets it.
  5. xenudu Member

Stay on target. We have to bring down $cientology first.
  6. moarxenu Member

Let's not be in a rush to kill the biggest lulzcow around. Too much moar win and lulz to be had.
  7. Re: What happens if the cult loses tax-exempt status or even ceases to exist?

I never was, will be or want to be a channer so I won't be going there. I doubt I'll take up another cause after this one. It would have to be quite compelling to convince me to stay on.

No I figure that'll be my one good deed for this lifetime and I'll go back to being a selfish jerk afterward.
  8. Anonymous Member

Fight your neighborhood home owners association.
  9. Re: What happens if the cult loses tax-exempt status or even ceases to exist?

Loss of tax-exempt status will not bring the cult down, it will just make it more difficult for them to operate. It will take a number of years of public exposure and prosecution to effectively marginalize or shut the cult down.
    SBZ
  10. Flynn Member

THIS

Anon's victoly against the GREEDY CULT will be something they will read about in the history books. HAHAHAHAHHA AHHAHAHAH

also,
    zombie penises
  11. Anon123456 Member

wbc
  12. Re: What happens if the cult loses tax-exempt status or even ceases to exist?

Q: What happens if the cult loses tax-exempt status or even ceases to exist?
    A: Orgy with cake.
  13. Lorelei Member

Become penpals with incarcerated Scientologists; send them happy cards with kittunz on them. ;)

Or not.
  14. Tom Socrates Member

The press will look up and shout, "Talk to us!" ... And we'll whisper, "No."
  15. Anon-ymous Member

Returning to the chans means you need to have left. Some people actually do both.
  16. kitfisto Member

This isn't going to end any time soon:anon:
  17. AlbanyAnon Member

i agree.

Although I personally think that scientology was going to die out eventually anyways.
  18. anon0004 Member

listen to that, it is the truth
  19. **zero** Member

I already own a blog that goes after other particular cults, bad organizations, and helps whistleblowers to be heard, as well as scientology. For the safety of my identity, however, I won't link it here.

I love this place, I used to visit 4chan, and then I battle other places as well. My main focus is, and always has been, scientology, but I have been known to take on other "troubled" organizations as well, ones that abuses are not nearly as severe and as numerous as scientology, (which in my opinion is probably the greatest known scam within the past 50 years that remained virtually unchallenged, except for us and the OG)

To tell the truth, the very idea of anonymous is really an idea that was absolutely perfect to take on scientology, due to fair game, and our no bull shit stance on the topic. There are other organizations that anon could also take on, but none of them quite as epic as Scientology. But time will really tell, many of us will still feel the need to take on other places, and I would be glad to provide targets. But there is also the need for a few of us to fight our own battles, and fight our own hot topics. This includes many of my targets, they are things that many other organizations help take on, but they would not be of any interest to anonymous.
  20. 043 Member

Milhouse will become a meme
  21. zanoni Member

DM will mindfuck us by writing a book about the whole story in a bid to make millions.
  22. Top Grunge Member

I'll buy a condo in the new downtown Clearwater complex. It should be finished by then and will be sold off really cheap to pay for civil suits. It has a pool, human flight simulator and more! What a great condo itll be with a view of downtown and across the street from the newly reopened Ft. Harrison Hotel which serves a kickass bruch every Sunday. On the weekends I'll walk to Cleveland St to the new hip restaraunt and bar district of the bay area for partying it up as the town now comes to Clearwater again. And there, now complete, in the center of the new roundabout at the corner of Ft Harrison and Cleveland, I'll pause for a moment and look at the 10 foot tall bronze statue of a man in a suit wearing a mask.

and this worldwide....
    YouTube - StarWars Episode VI original outro Ewoks yub nub song ending
  23. indeedindeed Member

1. huge, worldwide party
    2. chanology will end
    3. ?????
    4. PROFIT
  24. none given Member

I say we go after the Amish. $5 a jar for apple butter???

Seriously, we hang up the GF masks and forget the whole thing till the grandkids ask about it. Then we try to tell the story before they lose intrest.
  25. none given Member

our book will have moar SEx in it!
  26. Re: What happens if the cult loses tax-exempt status or even ceases to exist?

Once the cult fails we will find a new target
    last I checked before we went on the attack against Co$
    we took out a racist radio show and put a pedo in jail
  27. centrelink1 Member

Well... What happens if Anonymous lose tax exempt status or cease to exist. $cientology as a whole fear us, bus $cientologist would not. Even if we cut new members down to nothing, the cult will further "steal" from its existing members. $cientologists daily lives are not affected by us.
  28. the anti Member

keep fighting on, just because they lose tax-exempt status doesn't mean they will fall right away. got to keep hitting them and waste there time and money till they become bankrupt
  29. Smurf Member

I'll buy Gold at an auction sale and turn it into a gay resort.

DM will be working as a stripper on weekends as part of his community service sentence.
  30. Sailor Venus Member

Erm, Party at Gold?

Make Nov 5th (or Feb 10th) Worldwide Guy Fawkes Party Day, and everybody goes around their local cities wearing GF masks and dancing to internet songs. (Who says we need a target to go raiding? :D)
  31. Anon Char Member

^^^^^THIS

Save that the biographies of Anon will make more combined than davies alone
  32. moose Member

^^this!
  33. me57 Member

i say We will throw a Hero's party for Anonymous and All who contributed to the scientology cult and it's fronts final fall.
  34. me57 Member

five stars and thumbs to All of You that did what You quoted.
  35. the_cloak Member

Well me, if I had the money I would buy up the CoS building in downtown Cincinnati and make it into the best comic book store in the tri state area.
  36. Anonymous Member

you mean this guy?

milhouseny9.jpg
  37. Anonymous Member

i remember people saying they wanted to troll Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church once we were done with the Co$...
  38. Deetinator Member

We would own them so hard, I'm a Christian so they wouldn't be able to play the bigotry card on us!
  39. me57 Member

the westboro cult has made Christians apppear not good to some People so protesting Them would not be a bad idea that would help those followers question their behaviour
  40. none given Member

I am also a Christian. Phelps would be an excellent target. But, the "doctrines of devils" will always be there (NT reference for you pagan folk).
    There is no shortage of evil in the world.
    Cos is still strong. still needs our attention.