Customize

What do We know about Jeff Stone?

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by AUSTINANONYMOUSnetwork, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Re: What do We know about Jeff Stone?

I hadn't seen this chunk of video yet...

Good Christ, it's Faux News all over again.

facepalm.jpg

He's gotten shamelessly into bed with Co$, and he deserves the same treatment as Tommy-Girl, Kirsty FATlen, and every other shill for $cifaggotry.

I suggest we make an R6 Everyman out of his political career. Plenty of dox available, let's see what the rest of the board, and, indeed, the regular, non-cultist Riverside residents he claims to represent, make of it all... Ad Hominem attacks may be a logical fallacy, but they seem to work well enough in a legal context.
  2. NotBobMinton Member

Re: What do We know about Jeff Stone?

Why has this not yet been done?
  3. anon.il Member

1hwh2d.jpg.gif
  4. Ima Nonymous Member

Doing a little looking around I found this:
    Jeffrey Stone - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Jeffrey Stone ROUTE TO INFINITY Freewinds 2 1990-04-01

Route To Infinity contents:
    Technique 80
    The main subject of the course is what Hubbard calls "Technique 80", which is presented as "the means of resolving the being's ability to make and execute his decisions" [1], but also claims to offer superhuman extra-sensory abilities:

"Technique 80 has to do with a progress up the dynamics to a point where you are theoretically in contact, at considerable distance, and can be almost anything. And when I say 'can be almost anything', I mean you could be an icebox or a Cadillac or anything while you are still being yourself. Sounds fantastic, doesn't it?" - from the back cover of Route to Infinity cassette edition.

Technique 88
    The course also teaches about "Technique 88", about which Hubbard claims "Technique 88 takes the body away", and makes this observation:

"And by the way, people who do run 88 have to furnish their own coffins! We won't furnish those here. You also have to leave a suicide note for the police." [2]

Much of Technique 88 also deals with control, as in the subsection called "On Control And Lying":

The only way you can control people is to lie to them. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. [3]

Wonder if it's the same guy.
  5. TheBitch Member

He's a pharmacist. We've been conjecturing in other thread about where the connections have to be between Co$ / W.I.S.E. and wholesale and distribution of supplements and vitamins. Odds are they buy from China or somewhere cheap and with lots of melamine, but surely with an agenda so anti-medications and pro-vitamins / bullshit remedies they long ago would have anticipated the way to skim the max $'s off that particular stance. It's an opportunity too in keeping with the M. O., so maybe when we're looking for financials and connections to $'s that seem "unusual," keep an eye out for connections with co.'s connected with pushing alternative "meds" is my suggestion FWIW.
  6. mrfyde Member

I don't know if this helps or not but I seem to recall there is a high up Scn in England that has a BIG vitamin business.
  7. Sam Urai Member

He says it's not.

In a subsequent meeting, he says people have called his office asking if he's a Scientologist and said that he's not but that he's "proud to live in a country where I could be if I wanted to."

I would be even more proud to live in a country that would protect its citizens by busting the insane criminal cult, but hey, that's just me . . .
  8. Re: What do We know about Jeff Stone?

David Gaiman (Neil's dad) runs Gaiman & Gaiman in East Grinstead. It's a health shop. Don't know how big it is, but it might be what you were thinking of.
  9. Daisy Member

I have no doubt he isn't a scilon. But what if he went on a free cruise on the freewinds. I could totally see scientology talking him into doing a course on the ship. Everyone on that ship has to take some sort of course, very high-pressure.

The real question to ask him is "have you ever been on the Freewinds?"
  10. Re: What do We know about Jeff Stone?

He might claim not to be a sci. But scis lie.

OTOH, If he has been on the cancerboat, and done a course, the cult might disagree about his membership status; he's probably counted as one of the 10 Million.
  11. Daisy Member

That is one thing you can count on, scilons do lie.

That course is only avail on the Freewinds. I'm pretty certain scientology invites people such as Stone on their ship to schmooze them. And I know how pushy registrars can be to get someone to take a course. Probably plush accomodations, great food etc. I'm going to do some additional homework on this.
  12. enturbulina Member

Who made his website? does he have a nephew that hates him?
  13. TCbulldog Member

You have to give it to him, This guy is good at what he does, I think he had that whole room by the time he got to the third page he almost had me for a sec :D i wish people would be a bit critical with all aspects of life, This way there will be less FALSENESS in the world ..
  14. anonhuff Member

Who ran against him in the last supervisor election? That person should be informed.
  15. Hartman5555 Member

So it appears that Jeff Stone's first pharmacy was also a compounding pharmacy. Many of the compounding pharmacies in Texas were also charged and convicted of similar wrong doings.

Jeff Stone

Jeff Stone, a Temecula city councilman and state Assembly candidate, is being investigated by a state agency for allegedly failing to obey regulations governing his work as a pharmacist.

Last month, the state Board of Pharmacy filed a 42-page formal "accusation" that alleges 20 instances of wrongdoing, flawed operating procedures or mishandled prescriptions or drug shipments.

Some of the allegations center on Stone's work of "compounding," or producing specialty or customized drugs. State investigators allege Stone exceeded the bounds of compounding drugs and was instead manufacturing medicines and shipping them to other states.

Councilman accused by state board
  16. azonymous Member

REGION: Stone moving Hemet office : North County Times - Californian 02-20-2009

Convenient
  17. TomVorm Member

A 2003 news article on Stone (found on another thread, credit to original WWP poster "Hartman5555")

Mayor and his pharmacy sued
  18. mrfyde Member

here is some Tin Foil:

Less than 10 days before Stone submitted "884" there was a lawsuit By the development company.
    News & Events | Valley Economic Development Corportation
    The company name is Reinhart Canyon Associates, who wants the city to rescind a resolution that essentially puts the brakes on the proposed Canyon Trails development, a proposed 665-home community on about 364 acres.

So why was Jeff Stone so quick to jump on some minor protesting issue when his BIG multi million dollar project was being stopped?

This is a lawsuit with out merit. (according to the article) So Stone HYPOTHETICALLY gets input from all of his layer friends. Even the ones he knows that work for Scientology. (Stone admitted to a business relationship with an attorney for Scientology in the Feb 24 board meeting when questioned about it by a concerned citizen.)

Hypothetically doing a little favor for Scientology could lead to a little free legal advice from a lawyer who is trying to help his client get rid of protests.

All I know is that 9 days after the article about the lawsuit, "884" was submitted with urgency by Jeff Stone.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/249-...ulating-targeted-residential-picketing-33897/

Of course a good answer would be that it is part of his job as County Supervisor.
  19. c2anon Member

Re: MARK BUNKER AND MARK LOWELL ARRESTED AT GOLD!

Greets to all. Not sure if I missed it in the thread but I googled Mr. Stone and discovered a Jeffery Stone completed courses on Freewinds 2 in APril 1990.:confused:
  20. Kilia Member

Got dox on this?
  21. MDKBOT Member

22. exOT8Michael Member

Am I slowpoking or off track, but are we getting that the RC Supervisor Jeff Stone is a Scilon or a supplier of Scilon vitamins etc?
    Amirite? Amiwrong?
    Dox?
  23. Ogsonofgroo Member

If I am not mistaken he claims to be Jewish. Taht aside I have no doubt that he is a scilon 'pharmasist', if not for any other reason than he spewed so much crap during the last few meetings, the facts stare you in the face, and it is not because he didn't do homework, he seems to be trying to play both sides of the fence, liek, "I'm not a scilon" but "they have these terrorists attackin' them" type shite, no homework done is obvious, no?
    It only makes sense that he is totally bought and paid for, whether it is because Co$ has made him money, or he actually believes the crap, is besides the point imho, he seems bought, and it smells like a duck.
  24. c2anon Member

Found this after google search...looks like he was a scilon at one time.

Jeffrey Stone - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project
  25. Anonymous Member

There is a Jeffery Stone on the completions list freewinds in like 1990.

Our Jeff Stone is a pharmacist into natural healing and a compound pharmacist that can mix his own drugs maybe even take the psych shit out

he has been involved in a lawsuit stone v. flash flood managment (#RIC 445793) in the last 5 months that used one of Scn's Lawyers who contributes to his campaign. (and used the same lawyer before when he sued someone else)

the elections for his district are inside gold base

hes into real estate

and he is a total prick

your OT8 whats your opinion ?
  26. incog712 Member

I believe it's pretty much been determined that this is a different Jeff Stone. At least it's been brought up a few times here and there. I'm just too tired right now to go searching through all of the Jeff Stone drama to dig up the related postings.
  27. coskilla Member

yea total give away with his behavior and his natural pharmacy, can we say conflic of interest and possible down stat on this pharmacy? should people be aware of his businiess
  28. ZeLyt Member

is this win? Perhaps this is the other jeff stone?

Jeffrey Stone - Wink

Also, should we make another thread with research on this douchefag? It's only going to get lost in WALLOFPOSTS.
  29. c2anon Member

Thanks. New to this. Stationed over here in Okinawa and we have no scilons (not yet anyway) but I just started looking into all the crap these people pull and it amazes me that nothing legal has been done. Ill keep going through the forum to find out more info how to help from over here.
  30. ZeLyt Member

31. i'mglib Member

No and no.

The Jeff Stone in the completions list is NOT the supervisor. Jeff Stone the supervisor is Jewish and not a Scientologist. Also, AFAIK, the idea that he supplies vitamins to Scilons is pure speculation. There's plenty of stuff that we KNOW to be true about Stone that isn't pretty, so we don't need to go off course.
  32. Smurf Member

I don't know if the "Jeffrey Stone" in the completions list is our beloved supervisor.
    The entry on the list shows the person taking 1 course in 1990.

For the record, there are many Jewish-Scientologists just as there adherents in the cult that were raised Catholic (Katie Holmes) and Mormons.
  33. pacora Member

Check out the Riverside Board of Supervisor's morning video from February 24, 2009, between 3:02:06 thru 3:06:36

;)
  34. restim Member

35. pacora Member

When Jeff Stone told Mark Bunker that the he and the David Allyn Dokich protestors stayed 30 feet away from the property line during the protested, he LIED............................................................................and I have the PICTURES to prove it.

I just have to figure out how to up-load them here???????????
  36. incog712 Member

First choose a web image host provider. There are lots of free ones. Tinypic is good for quick n dirty uploads as it doesn't require you to register, set up your account, etc.

TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Once the images are available online, then just post the url for them here using the editors imagelink button.
  37. pacora Member

Thank you for the info. Got to go for now but will get them up as soon as I can.
  38. Mitsu Too Member

OMFG That is AWSOME!!!
    Those 2 ladies just rocked it and knocked it out of the park.
    Mr. Stone you are one stoopid politician. And on the record to boot for all to see.
    Tick Tock. Buh Bye!
  39. rummychick99 Member

He is going to say he misspoke when confronted with his quote.

He told Lirra that he never said air guns. He did. She can prove it. Then he says he meant speakers. WTF? What kind of speakers are like air guns? Then he says if she misinterpreted his air gun comment it was her problem.

I looked up air guns. There are semiautomatic air rifles. OMG, can you imagine what would happen at Gold Base if an Anon showed up with a semiautomatic air rifle? He would probably be shot dead from the eagles nest.

Lirra is very good at nailing Stone. He probably dreads when she shows up to talk.
  40. pacora Member

2zs6u50.jpg

Protestors at the David Allyn Dokich protest in Mead Valley (Perris). They are NOT 30 feet away from the property line. Parole officers are behind the gate.

I am posting this picture as a test to see if I've done this correctly.

More to come if I did.