Customize

What do Tom Cruise and Californication have in common?

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by blownforgood, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Re: What do Tom Cruise and Californication have in common?

Yeah, at least post pix in the dome.
  2. Re: What do Tom Cruise and Californication have in common?

2yzbwhg.jpg
    "Have you ever been so drunk on cock you howled at the moon and begged for a few inches more?"
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: What do Tom Cruise and Californication have in common?

o_0 ...source?

Bump for JB on Showtime tonight.
  4. Re: What do Tom Cruise and Californication have in common?

Sauce is Californication. o_0
  5. Mutante Member

Excellent show.
  6. amaX Member

Nope.
  7. Re: What do Tom Cruise and Californication have in common?

Awesome screen grab.

Almost had confirmation of brass balls beghe.. :)

This was a brilliant performance and a perfect role for JB.

Hey Tommygirl! We're in your house. Populating your BT's.
  8. none given Member

Can you tell me why?
    I can't keep up with all the drama around here.
  9. Anonymous Member

You do anything other than criticize everyone else?

Never mind, I know that one.
  10. fitch2000 Member

http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runninscared/archives/2009/01/jason_beghe_to_1.php

This is what Beghe had to say directly to the (typically college-aged) Anonymous members:

Anonymous set out to do something, which was to get the Church of Scientology to stop fucking around with "their" Internet. And they succeeded! That game is over, and someone should give them a big medal.....
  11. YAHRLY Member

Beghe needs to take Marty's cock out of his mouth for a minute
    and you star struck retards need to take beghe's cock out of your mouths

Anonmom has done more in the first 2 months of project chanology than most have done in two years and more than the OG have done in 20 years
  12. Anonymous Member

Nice selective quoting there, fitch2000. If someone only were to read you post they might think that Beghe was asking anon to give up and go home. As it's a short message, let's quote the rest of it:

"Since that game is over, they ought to create a new one. And it sure ain't running around rubbing pubic hair on people and things. That gives Scientology an easy way to play the victim. Which is one of their tactics.

I think Anonymous should be very proud of what they accomplished. And they should know that the Church of Scientology is nothing to be afraid of.

Maybe their next game should be 'Naked Anonymous.' And I don't mean take your pants off. I mean take your masks off. Show them that you're not afraid."

I disagree with him about that, but Beghe is not somebody who told us to stop fighting Scientology.
  13. Anonymous Member

Doesn't make her infallible. Doesn't mean we can't disagree with her.
  14. Anonymous Member

LOL! Not a bad troll. Ama2 is a loud mouthed know it all. And I should know
    since I'm a loud mouthed know it all.
  15. Vir Member

OK that's fine - depending on what you mean by "not kissing his ass" - but on that point I was mainly responding to the poster who encouraged boycotting Beghe; if your opinion is different form that, then that's fine.

Friendship is possible without complete assimilation. Of course there is some kind of forgiveness implicit in them being friendly with each other, but they don't have to see eye to eye on every single thing.

They are free to have their own opinions. I think JB has been somebody worth listening to. Rathbun's perspective is a bit alien to me, but apart from his still not completely fulfilled obligation to expose the crimes and make up with his victims, he doesn't really do anything worth raging over.

Being sensitive to criticism is a helpful thing up to a point. If we start taking great offense when somebody disagrees with us, then it's not so helpful anymore.

OK
    Bitch, please. Why would anyone hate you?

I tend to agree with you completely on this, but that doesn't mean that people with other ideas mean harm by offering their honest ideas.

Well, many of the negative posts about Beghe sound like they come from a place of many used Kleenexes lying around, so I was envisioning somebody raging and crying at the same time.

No, Optimisticate did. But since you responded without objecting to that, I thought it might be possible that you supported a boycott as well.
  16. Anonymous Member

Beghe is working undercover for chanology.

Prove me wrong.
  17. JohnnyRUClear Member

You're wrong. The screen shot shows that he isn't covered at all.
  18. Anonymous Member

lol

"Have you ever spent time with an eleven year old boy and wanted more from him than he was willing to give?"
  19. amaX Member

see fitch2000's answer below. vvv That's why.

Thanks for posting that, fitch2000, so I didn't have to go looking for it.

I love how Beghe also told us to lose the masks. Anonymous is always doing it wrong and thankfully there's always someone to tell us that.

LOL

Agent Pubeit was hilarious. Beghe may not have liked it, but even most of the moralfags here in wwp laughed. There aren't that many things to laugh about when you're dealing with Scientology. That was something most of us laughed about.

True. Everyone makes mistakes. I tend to not like to repeat my mistakes. A lot of us made the mistake early on of listening to people who weren't Anonymous. Didn't end well since they thought they could tell us what to do and how to do it. Sometimes they didn't cause a problem at all. Other times they made a big old mess.

Disagree with me. Tell me you don't respect me and that I'm a bitch. What you think of me doesn't matter.

Sometimes we have to be seen on the internet don't we? :)

But just how friendly ARE they? you may as well know that at this point i'm just being sarcastic...

"free to be you and me?"

I listened to Beghe. I didn't like what I heard. He hasn't said anything since then that I've found helps us. Good enough?

My bad. I thought that since there was no respect for me before I'd posted a reply that hating my guts was the next step. What is the next step up after having no respect? I'd like to know. Thanks!

People who come roaring in here and start telling us we're doing it wrong don't need to be handled with kid gloves. Beghe didn't come to wwp to tell us that. Beghe chose to say all that in an article that he knew we'd see. We're doing this on our own time and our own dime. Good ideas are accepted. Bad ideas are killed with fire. The majority of us tended to think that Beghe's idea in that article was bad. Rathbun is turning out to be someone that most Anons don't want to be associated with and Beghe is his buddy.

/thread derail before we all get infracted and i start hyperventilating when i get an infraction. i can't take the punishment, man!
  20. Vir Member

Anonymous is everyone and no-one. A person doesn't become less trustworthy if you know their name, unless that name is tainted. The point of Anonymous is that the ideas, arguments and facts stand on their own without a name or an ego.

What disrespect have I shown, and what kind of respect did you expect to earn by saying "Fuck Beghe"!

He was also asked by the journalist what he thought, and he offered his opinion honestly.

What I still don't understand is why somebody are offended that he didn't like Agent Pubit, because I took the point to be to offend and shock, and that the people behind it probably liked the reaction they got. Also, many of the people who laughed at the event were laughing for the same reason they laugh when some guy gets himself arrested for doing something stupid - that doesn't necessarily imply approval, sometimes it's the opposite.

Exactly. Which is why if Jason Beghe comes up with a good idea, I'm not going to throw it aside just because I disagreed with one of his previous ideas.

You can't do a survey of Anonymous, and Anons are not associated with anyone, right? That's kinda the point of being Anon. Anyway, you're just re-stating the guilt by association theme, and I've objected to it, so I think we've come full circle.
  21. FUCK Member

Trufax.
  22. Optimisticate Member

No, I didn't suggest a boycott. I just said I wasn't watching. There's a difference, see if you can catch it.
  23. Optimisticate Member

Apparently they do not exist (possibly nsfw):

http://www.movieline.com/images/CalifornicationMangina.jpg

THIS is WHY...

(WTF did Marty DO?)
  24. Anonymous Member

You need to take Anonymous's cock out of your mouth.

:rolleyes:
  25. Optimisticate Member

26. Sponge Member

An interesting heads-up from Caroline on OCMB
    Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - Post-Xenu Beghe Reveals TV's First 'Mangina'

27. Anonymous Member

Now that Haggis is out, this makes more sense. ^^
  28. _You_ Member

Looks like Beghe is back for another appearance next week....