Customize

What are your crimes? David Miscavige Edition - Lets put DM on trial

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

What are your crimes? David Miscavige Edition - Lets put DM on trial

What are your crimes? David Miscavige Edition

Let's create a bullet point listing of every single crime accredited to David Miscavige. All the beatings, verbal abuse, and cruelty. (Even stuff like squirreling the tech, making people salute his dog, etc)

Make sure to provide the who, what, when and where.

Let's also make a second list of every possible crime (like his possible involvement in the early demise of LRH.)

This overwhelming body of evidence will be a valuable tool for any Anonymous Activist or even the mainstream press. Gathering all of this information into one location creates an undeniable preponderance of evidence. It also shows a clear pattern of abuse and criminal behavior that is impossible to ignore. Even a die hard Scilon will have trouble ignoring all these facts.

Since Anonymous leads the fight against the Scientology criminal organization it is important that we help to disseminate this kind of data. Information is our most valuable weapon. And once we create an armory of destructive facts, anyone can use our intellectual weaponry in their fight against the cult. From the largest Anonymous Cell to the Lone Protester.

Thank you for your time.
  2. Re: What are your crimes? David Miscavige Edition - Lets put DM on trial

Lets do it by date and include perjury and copyright infringement.
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: What are your crimes? David Miscavige Edition - Lets put DM on trial

Squirreling? Not a crime in the wog world, changing crap for altered crap~meh~ its still poo.
    Go for it OP (and why the fuck do people start threads as anonymous, grow some balls, also it ain't our place to put anyone on trial, leave that for the courts), you seem like just the person for the job.
  4. BLiP Member

Some would call it squirrle-ing, others might call it making minute changes to a text so as to avoid the cessation of copyright.
  5. Re: What are your crimes? David Miscavige Edition - Lets put DM on trial

14vl9vo.jpg
    Wearing copies of US military insignia and uniform.
  6. Re: What are your crimes? David Miscavige Edition - Lets put DM on trial

OP loose this crap language. It gives your position away.
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

I heard that balls are itchy and get sweaty and stuff when its hot. And then 'you' have to scratch at them. Thats why. Balls are to much maintenance.
  9. AnotherSock Member

The precise terms may vary, depending upon the place where Midget Davey is brought to justice. If he was in the UK at the time, there would be no mention of a 'felony', for example. Still, it's probably best to express Davey's crimes in layman's terms anyway.

Below I present my speculations and assessments, based on public domain information about the cult leader.

* Kidnapping? Where is Shelley Miscavige? She is either being held against her will, or has been done away with. The latter means that even if he can't be fingered for the killing, you're looking at additional charges (in some places) such as preventing a decent burial, failure no notify the authorities, etc.

* Perjury? If we examine the depositions he has made under oath, where he used some very strange language and seemed grossly unwilling to cooperate, I'm wonder if we can't demonstrate that there was perjury in there, somewhere. Contempt of court would have been good at the time, too. Maybe next time.

* Obstruction of justice? When his father, Ronald Sr. was implicated in a rape in Philadelphia, Midget Davey deployed Scientology's army of lawyers and PIs, and slapped old dad in the Sea Org where he could keep him out of trouble. Interesting.

* Arranging a hit? Murder? I'm thinking of Midget Davey's mother-in-law, Florence Barnett. Ruled a suicide in 1985 here, Flor apparently shot herself FOUR TIMES. I'm sorry, but no: you just don't. Three chest wounds and a head shot? Bullshit. She was murdered, and only a deluded Scilon would think otherwise.

* Assaults - too numerous for me to list... but go ahead and start a wiki page on the subject if you like.

* Fraud - dodgy last-minute changes to Hubbard's will while he was hopped up on Vistaril, the day before he died.

* Fraud - anything relating to tax exemption and Scientology's front groups, which are described as charities, but don't do anything charitable.