Customize

What a difference in Suri!

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by EyeOnSci, Jul 15, 2012.

1. EyeOnSci Member

• Like Like x 9
  2. Etain Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. adhocrat Member

She's got friends!!!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Kilia Member

AWESOME!!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  5. adhocrat Member

And a bandage on her thumb. She got her a boo boo playing so hard with her new freedom.
  6. Anonymous Member

What a little sweetie. Cult didn't get Suri!
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. I'll agree there's a difference when she isn't paraded in front of the paps every day.
  8. BlooAnon Member

In other pictures I've seen, even after the divorce, she still doesn't smile too much. Though I will give her that with the roughness of divorce, it is never a good thing for kids. Especially if they think it's their fault.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. EyeOnSci Member

I don't think she has a choice but to be followed by the paps.

Someone posted a pic of her in tears after Katie denied her a puppy from the pet store too. Lots of little kids, especially kids with no siblings would cry over not being able to get a cute puppy. Why some folks get on her case about that is beyond me. Katie appears to be a wonderful mom.

Eventually things will get worked out as they already are on a great start.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. This whole thread is wishful fantasy. There isn't anything different *from her perspective* in her life now vs. three weeks ago. Her dad is off making a movie. She's doing stuff with her mom. She moved from one luxury home to a slightly different luxury home. Hopefully her mom is more relaxed.

Stop inventing things, leave that to the scienos and tabloids.
    • Agree Agree x 7
  11. RolandRB Member

Her eyes look more natural now. Before she sort of stared into space. I guess that was due to the Scientology "auditing" she was being put through that she is now free of.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Something like the way your avatar looks? :p
    • Funny Funny x 4
  13. Anonymous Member

Show me pictures of Suri that have body language and expressions the same as the last two pictures in the OP, not to mention the relaxed and contented look on Katie's face.

kthnxbai
  14. RolandRB Member

It would be interesting to see Suri's change of look when Tom comes to visit. I think that Tom might have intensively trained her in TRs which includes staring unblinking for long periods. This could be hypnotic. My theory is that Suri will be thrown back into a trance when she sees her father and give that far away look again. I think the Scientologists know that they already have control over Suri's mind. With just a snap of Tom's fingers her eyes will glaze over and later that day give mommy a disconnection letter she just wrote.

Scientology = Child Abuse
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. RolandRB Member

There is just the possibility that Tom Cruise has psychic powers and can control Suri with them, perhaps even at a distance. Perhaps they settled the divorce quickly because Tom knows that in the end, he and other top Scientologists can control Suri and that her future as leader of their movement can be achieved, despite the custody settlement.

http://www.eipa.eu/files/repository/eipascope/Scop06_1_2.pdf
    • Like Like x 1
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

Sometimes this place gets a little kooky on the paranoia juice. That's when we're so lucky to have Roland around to bring us back to our senses.
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. RolandRB Member

I was looking at that cuddly toy Suri was holding when she was reunited with her (possible) father Tom. They must have run some fearsome TRs on that poor child to put her into a trance. Even the cuddly toy looked zonked out.

I notice on the message boards that the clams are trying to draw parallels with the Catholic Church. This is laughable. All they have got is a billion dollars stashed away with an asthmatic dwarf as a leader who spits in people's faces and slaps and punches them. On the other hand, the Catholic Church would regard a billion dollars as small change. They have got more money than that painted on one ceiling of one of their churches. They have got enough wealth in their art that, if sold, would feed the world poor for the next twenty years (not that this would fit in with their philosophy). And as for a leader, they have got a whole man and an ex-Nazi, to boot, who has and is running, the biggest pedophile ring that the world will ever see.

Comparing the Church of Scientology with the Catholic Church?

Don't make me laugh. :)
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. PresidentShaw Member

Wow, really you guys? REALLY?
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

heheheh... watch Shaw. I think we almost have him.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

Stay on target. COS is evil, any other evil it is irrelevant.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

FTFY
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Kilia Member

She still hates the paparazzi and I don't blame her one bit!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  24. Anon-sky Member

I saw those pet store pic of Katie and Suri and its the first time I've ever seen that little girl look like a little girl and not some sort of weird accessory for TomKat. Good for Katie to lay down some rules.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Hate to be the one to say it, or do it, or invoke the evil, but where is Herro when you need it? This thread is bullshit. Paps take over 9000 frames a second of that kid; they can make her look spacey, or pissed, or tired, or transcendent just by what they choose to show. Add in that "everybody wants" a "happily ever after" story line for that kid, and there you go. You don't go from tyrant to Cinderella in one day. You don't go from spaced out to Einstein in one day. In the meantime, paps still in your face, Dad still carries you, and life goes on.
  26. Anon-sky Member

True dat! That puppy incident may well be the first time Suri's ever heard the word no. Katie's gonna have her hands full trying to undo the Big Thetan in Little Body damage that's already been done to that poor confused little girl.
  27. Marcali Member

Suri is riding in a Taxi Cab, and running like any playful 6 year old

[IMG]

[IMG] Default_Size_16_1x1.gif

[IMG]
  28. anonymous612 Member

Dude, guys, stop being faggots. Stop pretending you can psychoanalyze what's going on in their private lives based on a few out of context photos you cherrypicked to support your argument. Just stop it. It's fucking retarded.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

ALG?
  30. anonymous612 Member

31. Anonymous Member

maybe he meant a/s/l?

idk I'm confused too
  32. Anonymous Member

OK, but I just want to post and comment on two more photos of Suri. In these two it is perfectly clear she is running from Tom in fear for her life. The FBI should be looking into this!
  33. Anonymous Member

Sorry I was so upset I forgot the photos in the above post.
    suri-cruise-runaway-rapid.jpg
  34. anon walker Moderator

Gonna be hard too, because Tom is the Disneyland Daddy to Katie's 'no you can't haz puppeh' mommy.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. RolandRB Member

^^ stupid bitch should not have taken her into the puppy shop in the first place. Poor little mite! :(
  36. Anonymous Member

Does this mean it's cool to go back to the theory that Suri is secretly the postmortem child of LRH?
  37. Don't be too hard on Katie Roland, we will probably see photos of Suri walking her new puppy soon.
  38. Tourniquet Member

Absolutely. The flaming red hair is a dead giveaway.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  39. anonymous612 Member

WOOHOO, FAMOUS.
    • Winner Winner x 2