Customize

Westboro Baptist - Off Topic MEGATHREAD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonynamefag, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Westboro Baptist - Off Topic MEGATHREAD

this is why i wish they would picket the scilons. not because they would be picketing them, but because the scilons would be sent out to handle them, which would probably end badly, meaning westboro would sue them. two litigious cults with good lawyers going at it = ultimate civil court cagematch.
  2. Anonymous Member

Who the fuck is this 'we' you keep mentioning in your posts? How about NYPA & GTFO.

What if You go do it, think its a good idea then get at it, post the story here afterwards and give the links to the vids. As far as I can tell picketing those other crazies isn't on the Anon roster, Co$ is.

STAY ON TARGET!
  3. AIN Member

if you read my posts, I am stating once the scilons implode. I am referring to this like an after party on their lawn.
  4. Goosh Goosh Member

you know there's a better group to get the scilons into a slapfight with than westboro

wmeaea.jpg

just mention hubbard's opinions of muhammad
  5. AIN Member

okay, I gotta say this
    the dainish cartoonist made the comic saying islam is violent, which leads to death threats and a riot that kills several people, thereby proving his point.
  6. AnonVsAR Member

Here's some more:

"*picture of bloody mattock* Remember this, daddy?"
    "Frivolous Lawsuits? DEFINITELY a man of God!"
    "Am I predestined to heaven or hell? Then STFU, retarded Calvinists."
    "GOD HATES CHILD ABUSERS"
    "WBC: Wolves who decided to leave the sheep's clothing behind!"
    "Jesus is our defense attorney, and your court date can't be missed!"
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Anonymous Member

^^^^^^WAAA!
  9. AnonKat Member

Have a sign: I BUTT RAPED FRED PHELPS think about it He will never say that you did to get you into trouble with the law
  10. Re: Westboro Baptist - Off Topic MEGATHREAD

WBC is epic LULZfactor- knew the bitch in a stint in juvie.
    Daughter of BF (big brother Fred) walked in, total noob - got a job as a sargeant
    working because of who she was.
    Maw...
  11. Anonymous Member

No U. The idea of doing it with Rev. Phelps....

lardass-05.jpg
  12. Anon547 Member

Protesting the godhatesfags page/building

I recently came upon this building, not in real life but over the internet, this is not a normal Church this Church happens to hate America and homosexuals if you want to see the website it is: Westboro Baptist Church Home Page I'm not a homosexual myself but I think it is terrible what they are doing so I say that we protest this in say May? May the 20th we should all get our masks on and protest this, even if your not gay? I'm somewhat new on this website so I don't know how to post images but the exact adress is: 3701 Southwest 12th St. Topeka, Kansas, United States
  13. Splash Member

Re: Protesting the godhatesfags page/building

Lurk Moar.

Splash
  14. RightOn Member

yes it is a nutty racist "church" that we have known about for some time
    Use the search button
  15. Anonymous Member

i say go for it , if there was a "church" in my state i would have been bashing them for a wile
  16. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

No offense but LURK MOAR.

We have known about them for a while now and it'd be the lulz caek if we could get them to pick a fight with Co$.

I highly doubt these moonbats even have a building to worship in... unless you count the PO Box they get their checks in.

My guess is that their "Church" consists of their home or bus. The WBC is just 6 inbred bible thumpers that ate shrooms and drank moonshine. They "claim" God hates the US because Phelps thinks God talked to him about it... reread the previous sentence for the actual answer.
  17. Anonymous Member

By Raptor Jesus's gonads. Why do newfags like you keep coming here? Are you all networked? Do you herp-derps all talk about going to Anonymous and begging for help? Do you even read about a group before going there? Are you even aware of the protest groups against WBC, which are NOT Anonymous? Was your brain replaced with an avacado?

dvsoyd.jpg

Learn to lurk moar retard.
  18. veterannon Member

I highly doubt these moonbats even have a building to worship in...
    (google earth their address)

It would be brilliant to pit WBC VS CO$.
  19. Anonymous Member

lrn2Topeka. They have a church building.
  20. Whitehatv2 Member

NYPA... Now if Phelps shows up in town, then sure I wouldn't mind trollin them. But Westboro is R&R.

And getting them to fight each other will only make the CO$ look good.
  21. TypingChimp Member

Agreed. It's like asking the average person if they find two girls one cup or lemonparty more disgusting.
  22. Anonymous Member

2G1C by far. Gay people get old. Gay people have sex. It's way more common than lesbian scat-eating. Not that either should be photographed, but at least those guys aren't giving eachother a potential trip to the emergency room with e.coli. Srsly, have some respect for the geros and the faggots.
  23. Anonymous Member

When god got bored he made idiots and threads liek this.
  24. Anonymous Member

Who you calling a faggot, Willis?

[IMG]
  25. TypingChimp Member

Like I said, the average person. I agree 2G1C by far. I almost said 2G1C vs. tubgirl, but I figured they were too similar.

While I have plenty of respect for old people and gay people, I don't want to see three old guys giving each other blowjobs.

Edit: I should have said 2G1C vs. The Original Goatse.
  26. Anonymous Member

Here's an example of why trolling WBC wouldn't work (not to mention it's illegal):

27. Lorelei Member

WBC thrives on attention. Ignoring them thoroughly is the best punishment for IRL trolls.
  28. TypingChimp Member

They say God hates fags? What does She think about inbreeding?
  29. Keyumdi Member

Wasn't Phelps a civil rights attorney? Hysterical. I can never get enough of his shenanigans.
  30. the anti Member

31. Schizomuch Member

lets raid wbc
  32. Black Member

I'm sorry I'm new here
    the WBC is a concern
    if there's anybody here
    around washington dc
    I'd just like to chat some
    so float me a PM please
    I'm still trying to decide
    what the right path is
    to take decisive action
  33. Rockyj Member

Hi Black I'm White (kiddin) actually Red, but you just wrote (below) on Sparrow's thread, so are you against WBC or Co$?

34. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Dear N00b:

From my personal [STRIKE]rape receiving[/STRIKE] experience, Anonymous doesn't have a "right path...to take decisive action".

If you want to protest WBC, go for it. Just don't do anything retarded (like doing something to get your ass arrested, sued, shot at, etc.) and see if other Anons are interested in the appropriate thread.

However, and let me be the first to say this to you or at least say it in a nice way, you may just want to stick to protesting the Co$. The WBC is just a bunch of IRL Trolls that, while LULZy to get to attack the Co$, are mostly harmless. Yeah, they preach hate and have a... I can't find a word to describe something bigger than a clusterfuck... clusterfuck view of the bible.

They have been rejected by their own faith organization. They are considered a cult. They are banned from entering the UK. However, they don't brainwash people for the purpose of taking their money since they say on their site they want neither. (More accurately - they don't want money and do not have use for brains).

The TL;DR and nice way to put it: The WBC, IMO, will fade out on its own. I don't know how long they have been around and I don't know how fast they are growing or even if they are growing.

In other news: The pwnage they got at the Comic Con 2010 is in Wikipedia. Read for great justice.
  35. Vfemanon Member

Yeah I got a video of that, if anyone wants to see it they got massively owned by my fellow comic book nerds.

Fred Phelps will one day die and I think that will hurt them the most and I think the WBC will be no more after that I hope at least.
  36. bareknuckle Member

well their a bucnch of dumb interbreeders so the younglings will pick up the slack when ol cowboy fred hits the dirt there is a video of a 4 year old in the wbc singing god hates the fags id love to put fred phelps in a room with the biggest flaming homos in the world (a mega plus if their mutli raced) and just lock the door lolz
  37. magster Member

barenuckle, you gotta see the youtube clip with Micheal Moore challenging the church with a bunch of queers, It's Hiliarious!
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member