Customize

Westboro Baptist - Off Topic MEGATHREAD

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonynamefag, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Westboro Baptist - Off Topic MEGATHREAD

The US really needs to get its justice system back into working order.
  3. Anonymous Member

They are the ultimate trolls. Seriously.

I also heard the Phelps have to have sex with each other to continue their church.
  4. PodPeople Member

5. Goosh Goosh Member

of course they're a bunch of inbred fucks

you think anyone would actually join WBC?
  6. Anonymous Member

Other trolls? I dunno.
  7. Etain Member

8. Jeff Jacobsen Member

9. Holl Anon Member

Attention whores. Anything that gets them attention. Pity the children to grow up in the Phelps-Roper family. I remember when they protested outside Fairfax HS last year.

A cute little girl that Shirley identified as one of her granddaughters looked absolutely terrified during the protest, while grandma ignored her - was too busy basking in the media spotlight.
  10. AnonVsAR Member

Two words: Steve Drain.
  11. Anonymous Member

shirley frequents the spanking blogs

she should be afraid
  12. CT anon Member

i think we should make it a target , not that big of a target , mainly for lulz but they deserve our wrath , of all the fucked up cristians they take the unclefucking ceak , i dont aprove of brainwashing little kids to hold anti gay and other retarded sighns , they are lulzy enough to look at , at least things wont get boring
  13. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

It has been said a half googleplex times here - Lets get these inbred bible raepers to start shit with the Co$. If we could do that EPIC lulz would ensue!

It'd be our version of Saturday Night Fights!!!
  14. AnonKat Member

15. Major Boyle Member

Round up all the local gay people and surround WBC while dancing suggestively to YMCA. Better yet, have gay guys start kissing each other in front of the fundies. See how they like watching a little man on man love LOL.
  16. Anonymous Member

both are litigious cults with good lawyers
    both are in it for the $$$
    both are well-known trolls
    both don't know when to quit and bury a hatchet

they'd bleed each other dry in lawsuits, lol
  17. AIN Member

me thinks when COS is done, we move on to them
  18. pedrofcuk Member

Pastor Fred doesn't liek Irish people either.
  19. Anonymous Member

wbc isn't worth our time

unlike scilons, NOBODY likes wbc, and NOBODY writes positive stories about them

wbc also doesn't have political influence, doesn't employ slave labor, doesn't have an OSA, and doesn't have celebrity backing
  20. AIN Member

ya but it would be lulzy to give them the donkey punch for a change. I am sure the world would love to see them pwned for once.
  21. pedrofcuk Member

Michael Moore did this with some fags from back east dancing on top of a van, methinks.
  22. AIN Member

hey, why not try for a world record with them? World's longest man train!
  23. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  24. Etain Member

This is a joke... right?

It's not?

Oh dear God... Hell has frozen over!
  25. Anonymous Member

WBC is made up of a slut that had a child out of wedlock and a dozen fatfuck children that sit in front of the computer learning only religious materials their dead father approved of.
  26. Holl Anon Member

Nope. Moore orchestrated a gay "Freedom Riders" group with a pink Winnebago in response to homophobic incidents & Fred Phelps.

The lulz starts at 1:23. Check out the photo behind Michael Moore with the clipboard.
  27. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

^^ This

Its bad when the KKK wants nothing to do with you, even though both hate gays.
  28. AIN Member

1. Sodom-mobile ftw
    2. You know your hated when even the KKK wants nothing to do with your christ group.
  29. Goosh Goosh Member

holy fuck lol

inbred redneck fag-haters not wanting anything to do with inbred redneck fag-haters?

funniest shit i've seen all day
  30. Major Boyle Member

My Google Fu reveals that her son Sam was born in 1979 to an unnamed father. So "How's your bastard Sam?" Or "Shirley is a slut!" would be lulzy signs. How about "God Hates Wesboro Baptist Church"? "God hates bastards!" "God Hates fornicators!" I mean, the possibilities are endless here. Quote scripture here. "Burn in Hell, Shirley: 1 Corinthians 6:9"

Apparently, she's estranged from her other son Josh. "Josh says hiya Grandma!" could be another sign. There are a couple of other of her kids who've left the church whom she's disconnected from. I wonder how THEY feel about mommy dear?
  31. AnonKat Member

PHELPS IS KANE !!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uF9JKjYVXb8&feature=related]YouTube - poltergeist 2 reverend kane in accion[/ame]
  32. Goosh Goosh Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q-cWm2gpx0&feature=related[/ame]

faux news hates WBC
  33. Anonymous Member

Westboro makes their money from lawlsuits against people who counter protest against them. Every now and then someone who's counter protesting will do something stupid to infringe on their <coff coff> rights and that's when Shirley rears her Medusa-like head to go through the courts to get money from you.

The media doesn't even cover them in most places they go to because they can't get enough of their own inbred congregation to go protest. Everyone hates them. Even liberals have to mostly hate them for their ant-faggot stance. Looks like they can't even get any love from the KKK.

So, meh. Let the media rip 'em up every now and then, but I'd stay away because I wouldn't want to be part of anything that might make money for those sick fucks.

But, I would love to take a big bag of popcorn and a pony keg to a protest/counter-protest between Westboro and the cult. Maybe if we all pray to Xenu he'll make that happen!
  34. Major Boyle Member

How is it Shirley has a hyphenated last name when the bible requires she takes her husband's name?
  35. Anonymous Member

Here's the explanation for that from someone who was raised Baptist:

She's a used up whore who sinned against God by having sex out of wedlock and giving birth to a bastard so it doesn't matter what she does now because she's going to burn in the sulfurous pits of Satan's hellfire for eternity where she will cry out for one drop of water to sate her never ending desire for relief. And that bastard son of hers and the man who fornicated with her to make that bastard and the man who is falsely married to her now and any other children born to this false marriage she has entered into will be right by her side. Any man who chooses to lie down with her has sealed his own fate and any spawn from her are tainted by the devil.

tl;dr Doesn't matter what she does because she's already fucked up.
  36. AIN Member

Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Turns out he is disbarred for pulling stunts in court.
    it also mentioned he is a meth head as well.
    and I am serious guys, because we can involve the chans in this.
    What if we flash raided their home in Kansas? Turn the tables on them for a change!

"Sam will burn in hell with you whore!"
    "Fred Phelps is the devil's sodomite!"
    "Fred Phelps is Gay for Jesus!"
    "Close your damn legs Shirley!"
    "God hates the Phelps Family!"
    "Shirley is a fornicator and will burn in eternal hell fire for her sins!"
    "Shirley is the whore of Babylon!"
    "Phelps Family helps SATAN!"
    and to really piss them off
    "Fred Phelps is a dirty dirty Sodomite!"
  37. Anonymous Member

1238913638735.png
  38. AIN Member

chans do shit for the lulz. Trolling the fuck out of the phelps is lulzy, ergo, they will most likely assist in this lulzy endeavor, see agent pubeit for reasoning.
  39. Anonymous Member

have your checkbook handy, newfag. btw the courts don't give a fuck if you don't have the money to pay those westboro fucks if you screw up when you confront them. westboro knows how to work the system. just ask al snyder.
  40. RightOn Member

priceless