Customize

Westboro Baptist Church VS CO$

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by veterannon, May 8, 2010.

1. veterannon Member

Westboro Baptist Church VS CO$

Ive seen a few posts about the wbc VS CO$ but i haven't seen the ball rolling yet. WTF OVER?

If we turned all the little cults against the big one. All we would have to do is watch the fire works.:D
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Westboro Baptist Church VS CO$

Lurk more / use search function.
  3. veterannon Member

I have seen a bunch of posts on this idea. nothing recent. nothing really seemed to be heading in the direction of getting it done.
  4. Anonymous Member

The only issue I remember regarding WBC vs COS is when the WBC said they were going to protest at Isaac Hayes' funeral. Nothing ever came out of that.

The Co$ is far more dangerous than WBC mainly because the WBC is upfront about who they are. The Co$, on the other hand, hides behind these do-gooder front groups and presents itself as a harmless religion. There's really no way to get them to turn against each other, in much the same way Anonymous is nobody's personal army.
  5. veterannon Member

I agree. Anonymous is no one persons personal army. It is leaderless mass. But if they were to move in other directions against other targets. Smaller ones people might begin to move forward against the larger threat.

If all the people against all the small cuts in the world joined a group for one common goal. After the smaller groups destroyed there local cults they would learn about the larger more sinister ones and want to move forward.

Im not gonna lie I came here to protest the WBC. They are the sickos that had a effect on me. But by coming here I became educated on the SO$. Now I join your cause.
  6. JohnnyRUClear Member

^^^^^^^ homo
  7. Billo Member

PROS:
    • WBC is just as litigious as Co$, and their lawyers are pro-bono and are actually very good at their jobs. If even at one little protest the cult tried to fair game WBC trolls, they'd both be locked in a series of lawsuits. They'd bleed each other dry.
    • Fred Phelps = KING OF THE TROLLS.
    • I, for one, would find the idea of seeing something along the lines of "www.godhatesscientology.com" hilarious.
    • There's enough faggot celebs in Scientology to keep Fred Phelps on them for a while. As such, being called a "fag enabler" would troll Little Dave like never before.

CONS:
    • Unlike Scientology, who quite a few people are still ignorant about, EVERYONE HATES WESTBORO. In fact, so many people hate Westboro that some people may start to sympathize with the cult if Westboro turned on them.
    • Do we really want to be associated with WBC?

IMO: Not worth it.
  8. themadhair Member

WBC may seem stupid but they have plenty of sharp folks in their ranks as evidenced by their legal victories. WBC may be offensive and grotesque, but they are not dangerous and they are up front about what they do and why they do it. They are smart enough to stay well clear of the cult.
  9. Anonymous Member

Enough said!
  10. thefatman Member

Personally I wouldn't want the WBC on our side, they're a bunch of unsymathetic, inbred fuckwits. I'd rather redo High School all over again.

I, for one, do not welcome newfag calls to even consider us joining forces with the WBC.
  11. Anonymous Member

milliontiredthreadsover.jpg
  12. Anonymous Member

jeeznotagaian.jpg
  13. Goosh Goosh Member

/r/ OP is infracted
  14. Anonymous Member

1242707867951.jpg
  15. Re: Westboro Baptist Church VS CO$

:sighs and ponders whether its time to go on another moderation spree:

When you find that a thread has been made that is similar to/an exact replica of another thread, please simply report it, and include a link to the the thread that it is a repost of, and mods can simply merge the threads. Posting pictures that tell the OP its already been posted is not a good way to handle it, since it just keeps the thread bumped. I ought to infract most of the posts in this thread, but I won't since I'm tired and da5id hasn't added the mass infraction button that I requested yet.
  16. Goosh Goosh Member

lol irony
  17. Anonymous Member

Agreed, now lets see you actually make it happen.
  18. Anonymous Member

retardation.jpg

shite.
  19. Anonymous Member

Uhmmmm... your logic confuses me... I don't understand people asume that if WBC or anybody else for that matter, that happens to be a crazy cult or nutjob, and "attacks" CO$ would makes us be "on our side" or "allies" (aka Marty); it simply makes them another opponent of the CO$ and that is all.
  20. Holl Anon Member