Customize

Westboro Baptist Church this month in San Antonio.

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by AnonymousDelivers, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Westboro Baptist Church this month in San Antonio.

I'm aware that towards the end of this month, they should be at OLLU.

Anyone planning a counter-protest?
  2. Re: Westboro Baptist Church this month in San Antonio.

Do your worst, Texfags.
  3. Goosh Goosh Member

Re: Westboro Baptist Church this month in San Antonio.

stay on target faggots
  4. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Aww, c'mon! No harm in yanking WBC's chain for some lulz!
  5. CowBell Member

WBC are the consummate trolls. They hop around from place to place doing 20-30 stops hoping someone will try to stop them from saying what they want to say & do it in the most offensive way possible.

People who protest them pretty much only make them more excited & give them entertainment &/or gratification.

There are two ways to respond. Either ignore them, or recognize they are useful in mobilizing the opposite side (which is pretty much everybody) & bring them together.

Hit up the local GLBT forums and see if any of them want to troll along with you.

BTW - If you want to troll them with Bible quotes, you will have to use the King James version. They consider any other bible to be a "fag bible"

karstens_rage comments on Guess who I met today? (me on the left)
  6. Goosh Goosh Member

they aren't trolls

trolls say what they say purely for a reaction, hence the meaning of the word 'troll'

fred phelps and his band of inbred bible thumpers actually believe their own hype

they aren't trolls, just batshit insane
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

True this!
  8. Anonymous Member

They're actually a combination of fanatics and trolls, but 100% batshit insane.
  9. Major Boyle Member

Fred Phelps and his bunch are lawyers looking to sue. They troll you with the most offensive shit they can and hope you'll try to attack them or interfere with them so they can sue your ass off. Kinda like Scis, actually.

Now, you want to do something lulzy? Do a picket as Scientologists with signs saying "God is an alien implant", " There was no Christ", and "Jesus fucked young boys." All the good L Ron quotes. See how they like them apples.

For Disguises, wear Jesus Masks or Satan masks. Or paper bags.
  10. Anonymous Member

Methinks the smartest thing to do is to do a fake "protest in support" that actually exposes their own hidden agenda.

Have a group of pranksters stand next to them with signs that have the same color scheme as theirs. Have the signs say something like this:

(One sign scheme)

"Quit ignoring and attack us already!
    Suing YOU for profit is our way of making money!"

--------

(Two-signs scheme)

1:"PLEASE stop ignoring us and attack us already, dammit!"

2: "We need to win the 'lawsuit lottery'"

----------

Three-sign scheme:

1: "We need YOU to attack us NOW!"

2: "so we can file some lawsuits"

3: "and make a nice PROFIT!"

---------------

Basically, protest alongside them, pretend to be them, and expose the reality of their lawsuit scam in the process.

That would SO piss them off - more than anything else - and make their protest COMPLETELY ineffective.

Have fun! ;)
  11. urbanhawk Member

I like the fake scientologist protesters idea. That would definitly ensure that lulz would occur from one side or the other.
  12. Major Boyle Member

Turn one enemy against another for lulz AND profit. LOL.
  13. 2501 Member

i would never hand any of you a gun... you wouldnt know what the fuck to do with it.

what we SHOULD do is turn those efforts against scientology ^_^

with their false gods, idolatry, abortions and hatred tward everything.

i think we need osme religious fanatics on our side ^_^
  14. Smurf Member

Anons in Texas could perform & shoot a video in response to the Phelp's parody of Lady Gaga. LULZ.

15. Major Boyle Member

DMCA takedown notice for lulz? I wonder if Lady Gaga approves of the use of her song?
  16. Major Boyle Member

LOL. If only you knew my background. And a gun is an artillery piece, for the record. Handguns are pistols. And anything portable are called small arms.

If Anons didn't want to do the fake Scientology protest, hand WBC some flyers with L Ron's Jesus hating quotes, then mention that Scientology is rich. Very rich. And they like to suppress anyone who questions them.

See, Phelps likes to troll for cash. The cult will fairgame him, they'll sue, the cult will counter sue. Now seriously, how would that be anything but an epic win?
  17. anonsparrow Member

I heard they are coming back to DC..

Huh.
  18. Smurf Member

19. Anonymous Member

there is no oficial goal of anonymouse ....fucking dooshbag
  20. Re: Westboro Baptist Church this month in San Antonio.

Back to the original inquiry, please.
  21. hotdog57 Member

What has this church done for people to want to protest them ? .
    Because I know the Baptist are anti Scientology..
    It just seams wrong to protest them.
  22. Re: Westboro Baptist Church this month in San Antonio.

Trolling WBC doesn't accomplish anything. It's purely for fun and the lulz. Stop taking it so seriously. I'm sure they enjoy the attention.
  23. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

^^^ THIS

There would be nothing but win in this... for us. Be like putting two beta fish in the same bowl of water.... Just stand back and watch the sparks fly!
  24. anonohio Member

i think a far better option would be to try to associate WBC and scientology in some way....make them seem like they're unified in some cause

and then inform media outlets that scientology and wbc are working hand in hand towards a common goal :)

that's what trolling is, guys
  25. Lorelei Member

Hotdog: WBC kinda sucks, and ordinary Baptist peeps are totally ashamed of them pretending to speak for them. Not that I am a Baptist, but I have some friends who are, and they are mortified by the WBC and their hateful agenda.

Among their many "greatest hits," they love to show up at funerals where people are grieving the loss of a loved one (including military funerals) and hold a noisy, rude protest to disrupt them and attract attention, and to instigate reactions.

That said, they have fuck-all to do with Scientology.
  26. histohoney Member

I have a feeling the good people of San Antonio will take care of them.
  27. Major Boyle Member

As I said earlier, the two groups are basically the same, trolling for cash and suing anyone who disagrees. If WBC and COS go at it in court, it would be a *RIOT*. Imagine WBC subpoenaing all sorts of docs from COS for their court case. Imagine COS fair gaming Phelps. Imagine the lulz to be had.
    Seriously Anons you *HAVE* to pull this off. Over 9000 Internets for you if you do.
  28. Anonymous Member

If they are going to San Antonio to protest a funeral, the Freedom Riders will take care of them :) But trolling them for the lulz ala Michael Moore and his pink bus...that is purdee WIN!
  29. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I agree...I say man the harpoons and lets get this shitstorm rolling!

It wouldn't take much... just some docs with L. Wrong Hubbard's beliefs passed to them! Yeah, the WBC and Scilons are batshit crazy but it would be epic lulz if they began Shit Storm III at each other!
  30. Major Boyle Member

Mention also to WBC that they like to intimidate anyone who speaks out against them. WBC will see the $$$ to be had in federal civil rights lawsuits and awayyy we goooo.
  31. Severan Member

so let it be done o_0
  32. Anonymous Member

fify
  33. greebly Member

Don't waste your time, interesting how anonymous has now changed the face of protesting.
  34. AnonKat Member

Just let them hear OT III Somewhere in there is something about Christ.

The real truth about Xenu and "touch assists" as told by L Ron Hubbard

In LRH's Own words as told in 1969 on the apollo, the REAL truth about Xenu. This video is a challenge to scientology, but this video i not for profi and strictly for informational purposes. Tis video clearly defines what Scientology clearly thinks of other religions
  35. Anonymous Member

Are you fucking kidding me? Why don't you learn to lurk more?
    Anonymous isn't mean to only protest the co$.

Are you seriously so out of touch with American society that you're not aware of the "God Hates Fags" business?
  36. Anonymous Member

37. anonohio Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN2pfbMqKeo&feature=related"]YouTube- westboro pwnd by anonymous[/ame]
  38. attackgypsy Member

WBC could be dead before the 4th of July. The Supreme court agreed to hear their case concerning the marine's father who sued them. If they lose, its over. it all hangs on this. If they lose, the father will own everything of theirs. The church, their houses, everything.

Justices to hear case over protests at military funerals | CNN
  39. BlooAnon Member

40. Timmibal Member

Lern2satire

As god awful as it is, it's protected.