Customize

West Central Florida from St. Pete to Lakeland

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Vexius, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vexius Member

West Central Florida from St. Pete to Lakeland

hello I am Vexius but you can call me V.

it is Sunday, December 26, 2010

i would love for all Anons in the central Florida region to join me on December 31st
    at the Mecca.

show the Co$ that we have enough hate for them that we'd give up new years just to protest them.

im hoping that you all make a small sacrifice on that day and have the numbers in the hundreds, we could even party all night long in Clearwater, all you need is your mask and i.d.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: West Central Florida from St. Pete to Lakeland

Hai, and I see that you joined this forum on 18 December 2010.
    Since when do we hate them? I think it is the opposite.
    You evidently do not know that scilons have left the cult in droves and most of us would rather party with out friends on New Years Eve. Of course, go for it if you want to solo raid.
  3. Vexius Member

you're right. it was a good idea though.
  4. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  5. Anonymous Member

Thanks to the cult refusing to take ex's off of their email lists, we know that the Tampa Org is hosting the New Year's Party in Cult Town. If this mega-gala-bigass event goes like the last few events at Flag, there should be less than 125 people showing up. Heh.

Also, LOLOLOLOL @ MODEL IDEAL ORG in Tampa.

In case anyone is interested in raiding, here are the details for the event:

TAMPA ORG INVITES YOU TO A MASQUERADE NEW YEARS PARTY

AT THE FORT HARRISON CRYSTAL BALLROOM!!

Dear Tampa Bay Scientologist,

In honor of the upcoming HISTORIC 2010/2011 NEW YEARS EVENT, Tampa Org will be hosting a SPECIAL Masquerade New Year's AFTER-EVENT PARTY! The ENTIRE Fort Harrison ballroom will be transformed into New Year's Party CENTRAL! Everyone will be guests of Tampa Org to bring in the New Year.

We will have special entertainment, plenty of refreshments following the event which you will love, as well as champagne to bring in the New Year!

Your New Year's Weekend:

1. Attend the New Year's Event at the Fort Harrison on Friday, December 31st - 6:30pm,

2. Attend the Tampa Org New Year's Masquerade After-Party in the Fort Harrison Crystal Ballroom following the event, with plenty of food, champagne, entertainment and lots of fun!,

3. The next day - On Saturday at 11am, attend the New Year's Celebration Brunch in the Fort Harrison Auditorium with your friends & family and hear news from the local field and get the latest updates and inside skinny about the future Model Ideal Org in Tampa.

Please email us back at fcstpa@msn.com and let us know you will be joining us!

ML,
    Executives and Staff of the Church of Scientology Tampa

© 2010 CSTPA. All Rights Reserved. SCIENTOLOGY is a trademarks and service marks owned by Religious Technology Center and isused with its permission. SCIENTOLOGIST is a collective membership mark designating members of the affiliated churches and missions of Scientology. Services relating to Scientology religious philosophy are delivered throughout the world exclusively by licensees of the Church of Scientology International with the permission of Religious Technology Center, holder of the SCIENTOLOGY and DIANETICS trademarks.

Note: This e-mail was sent to you by the Church of Scientology Tampa, 3102 N. Habana Ave Tama, FL 33607.

If you do not wish to receive further e-mails: click here to unsubscribe.
  6. anonymous612 Member

OP: If you think spending all night in downtown Clearwater is a good/fun/safe idea, you've never been to Clearwater. And I'm not talking about the Scientologists.

Also, I will be spending New Years at home with my friends and family. Scientology is not so important that it needs to take over my entire life.

Also please talk to one of the other CW anons if you intend to go through with this, because we'll need to do some heavy consulting with the police and I'd prefer an experienced protester do that rather than a newfag.

Also lol "numbers in the hundreds" you do realize the entire city of Clearwater only has, like, 100k residents right?

Also cocks.
  7. Vexius Member

i get it guy.

also cunts.
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

Masquerade Party on New Year's? Crazy culties.
    Anons have Mask Raid Parties all the time!

Champagne? Ooh, ooh. I wonder if the "church" of scientology has a beer and wine license from the State of Florida. Or do they think that they are somehow "exempt"?
  10. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentin Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.