Customize

Week of 12/8: Clearwater Anons steal Scientology's Christmas Spirit

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by anonymous612, Dec 8, 2012.

1. snippy Member

For Xander:
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. rickybobby Member

Well, if we are giving Xander presents, I will give him one, too! Here's another for you!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. snippy Member

Here's a present for all the Clearwater Anons. This is a remake of the 12-08 street auditing session with the audio tweaked a bit and subtitles added (where I could make out what the guy was saying.)
    If anyone can decipher the rest of it, by lip reading or whatever, I can add those subtitles in also.

I think what is happening here is interesting. It sounds to me like the scientologist is trying to convince the man that when a loved one dies, the best thing to do is to erase all memory of that person. He is telling her that he wouldn't want to lose all memory of the person. That would make him sad.

If this is Scientology's grief counseling, no wonder they jump out the windows at the Fort Harrison.

PS. This link works, but is unlisted at the moment. I'll make it public if Six says OK.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. tigeratbay Member

Video private -- Bummer! Six where are you?
  5. snippy Member

OK changed it to unlisted. Anyone with the above link should be able to see it. Sorry.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

The somewhat interesting tidbit is that this would have been an auditor along with a c/s Case Supervisor present during this session. Imagine in present day society where you went to visit your psychologist and the session of your inner thoughts were done outside on a public walkway.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. tigeratbay Member

I doubt that it was a C/S, more likely someone watching to see how it was done on a public. Not a paid for real session. Possible was the witness or handler of the auditor, just in case. Interesting tho.
  8. Anonymous Member

Is there anything scientology does that they do not make money off of it.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. snippy Member

Their lawsuits. :p
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. tigeratbay Member

So right you are, lol.:p still lol, good one.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. moarxenu Member

How did this thread get up to 331 posts when I wasn't looking? The Darth Xander perhaps?
  12. skeptic2girl Member

I posted a bunch of Ryan Gosling photos, which inflated things but I'm not apologizing.
    Talking of which...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  14. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member