Customize

Week of 12/8: Clearwater Anons steal Scientology's Christmas Spirit

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by anonymous612, Dec 8, 2012.

1. amaX Member

This is what I said. He's not crazy. It's an act. I broke him though. He tried to talk to me twice. After the second time he went across the street and sat down in the grass. Heh.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. snippy Member

Interesting, he might have been pulling an Alice-in-Wonderland on you, trying to fatigue your critical mind until it shuts down. Then you can't run circles around them logically anymore and also, if they want, they can hypnotize you ...

[Evil maniacal laugh]
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. fathertony Member

My mind is already fucked cant fuck it up anymore!!!!!!
    • Funny Funny x 3
  4. tigeratbay Member

Well, it didn't work on father tony, he went on as a champ! Oh and later a SO member took Crazy into WW to get a touch assist but we swear they were just eating popcorn and drinking hot chocolate.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. amaX Member

Tiger and I were ready to dive through the bushes and jump headfirst into the popcorn! What is it about popcorn that makes you want it? It smelled so good. But, Tiger and I were good girls and stayed put on the sidewalk.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. fathertony Member

I asked for some servral times. They wanted to torture us thats all!!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Darth Xander Member

"I'll be right back man." Suuuuuuuuuuurrrrreeeeee you will fathertony. Good stuff. Thanks for posting!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. pooks Member

It's really good but not epic.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. fathertony Member

Not bad for only my seconed time in the belly of the beast!!! Only like my 4th raid ever :)
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Father Tony, you are loved.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  11. fathertony Member

Awwww Ty you make me feel all tingly. The last time I felt this way was when I met Xander!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. wolfbane Member

Xander has fanboys too? Who knew!
    • Funny Funny x 3
  13. skeptic2girl Member

re: Xander's awful "cheap halfbreed 'hussie'" remark-- btw, it's spelled "hussy," jackass!
    I had thought he was making a comment on some hapless woman passing by the protestors who wasn't exactly dressed in a classy manner, shall we say.
    When I found out it was about 6... well, I don't know if that makes it worse or not, but I guess it was inevitable that DX eventually returned fire, after all of the over-the-top trolling in this thread.
  14. BlooAnon Member

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. anonymous612 Member

This same driver, while driving a bus, not a van, once jumped the curb of the sidewalk after me outside Starbucks. Of the three drivers we recognize regularly (the other two being "that kid I saw in the bookstore" and Wilford Brimley), this one we know because he's a fucking crazy asshole. Explosive temper? Sounds like him.

Seriously, though, if anyone can confirm that ID you'll be my best friend for life.

Uhm, yeah. The guy went inside for a touch assist. I've never ever ever seen a non-scilon in Clearwater willingly submit to a touch assist. And he was intentionally standing in front of our signs while trying to talk. I know a distraction attempt when I see one.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Darth Xander Member

I wanted to get my free touch assist but you got me kicked out of Winter Wonderland before I could partake half breed. :(
    • Funny Funny x 2
  17. I liked the sign about 2 clears a month and I also enjoyed Xander's lines about DM's family blowing and (paraphrasing) "What did LRH say about the IAS? Err, nothing at all."

I bet some of them think on those thoughts.

I tried getting through the Koolaid haze with someone recently.

The come-back was ,"Yes, but Scientology is expanding like never before." The idea being that even if bad things happened, it doesn't matter because of the value of the great expansion.

I don't know how exactly, but lines that hit at the expansion 'statistics' and "ideal orgs" scam might help.
  18. Anonymous Member

You are a confused man. You quoted skeptic er um, no you quoted 6 and 'misattributed the quote.'
    Oh the horror, next they'll be getting you to write movie scripts for Spielberg.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. RightOn Member

Holy Crap!
    you guys rock
    <3
    • Agree Agree x 5
  20. amaX Member

<3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Darth Xander Member

As a postscript, hit DDs on my way to the airport this morning. As I came out just a minute or two later I looked over at the alley to see Ryan looking over at me watching. Like I said, Flag Security was definitely on their game this week. Then I spotted Crazy Guy walking down Cleveland wearing the same shirt he had on Thursday night. I love Clearwater.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. fathertony Member

lol Travel Safe my friend!
    • Agree Agree x 2
  23. tigeratbay Member

Clearwater loves Xander too!
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. skeptic2girl Member

^not sure how that quote got attributed to me -- but if any words of six's got put in my mouth, I suppose I'm lucky they were those ;)

btw, six, I thought of you when we took the sexy Ryan Gosling poster to the SF Santacon raid yesterday. Some drunk Santa pointed it out and said (seriously, apparently), "Hey! It's Gerard Butler!' (wut)

• Like Like x 3
  25. anonymous612 Member

That's okay, I'd take him too.

(no, really, is that an option?)
    • Agree Agree x 2
  26. pelagic Member

Somethings you could say to the SO as they are getting off the bus.

Mary Sue Hubbard died of cancer.
    Why did Hubbard's wife die of cancer?
    Why does any OT die of cancer?
    Why was her death kept from the Sea Org, staff and public?
    (info)

What happened to Mary Sue Hubbard's children?
    Why where they cut out of Hubbard's will?
    Dianna - still in the Sea Org
    Quentin - committed suicide
    Suzette - blew the sea org
    Arthur - off Scientology lines but not declared

What happened to L Ron Hubbard Jnr?
    (rejected Scientology and changed his name to Ronald DeWolf)

Narconon Oklahoma is being sued for wrongful death.

More on David Miscavige:
    What happened to Ronnie Miscagive Jnr, former Marketing Executive International and David Miscavige's brother?
    What happened to Ronnie Miscagive Snr, former Golden Era Musician and David Miscavige's father?
    (both blown Sea Org).
    How did David Miscavige's mother in-law (Flo Barnett) shoot herself three times in the chest and once in the head with a rifle?
    Where is Shelly Miscavige, former Assistant to the Chairman of the Board RTC and David Miscavige's wife?
    (no-one is sure, but suspicion is she is being held at the Twin Peaks facility).
    Hubbard created the Exec (executive) Strata, why did David Miscavige destroy it?
    When was the last time your Org had an Eval (investigation and handling of what is wrong with the org) from Exec Strata? When was the last time any org got an Eval from Exec Strata?

When the bus is unloading, the security guys stand in front of you, watching the people coming off the bus. Its not just to hide your signs, its also so they can take note of and later handle anyone who looks at or listens to you. So if you can get a lot of them to look, security is going to be very busy.

Please make sure someone is watching your back if you start saying these things...
    • Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  27. anonymous612 Member

Thank you, Pelagic, we're well aware what the point of Flag Security is. Also, have you watched Xander's videos? Because we shout basically everything you listed every day we raid.

/sigh

We also know how to do our jobs. :|
    • Winner Winner x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

I know it's annoying when protestors tell us what we should say -- but I think that poster was just trying to be helpful, and not to say you guys aren't doing your job.
    DX has a ton of videos posted -- it's a huge task to watch them all. (Also, you'd o.d. on xander obnoxiousness.)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. Darth Xander Member

You only need to watch one, maybe two of my vids for that to happen.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. anonymous612 Member

And it doesn't take watching a video to realize we probably know about these "Flag Security" guys.

But I do agree he(/she?) was (probably) trying to be helpful. Which is why there aren't considerably more cursewords in my post. Doesn't make it less irritating to hear every.single.month.over.and.over.again.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  31. snippy Member

More like is there a Narconon that isn't being sued?

just wrongful death - off the top of my head
    1. Watsonville, N. Ca: patients Justin Smith and Chad Skoglie killed in auto crash.
    2. Watsonville, N. Ca: Robert Gallion murdered by step-son after patients meds withheld.
    3. Narconon Arrowhead - numerous wrongful death suits
    4. Narconon Georgia: Desmond case.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  32. skeptic2girl Member

• Like Like x 5
  33. amaX Member

What's not to love? D'awwwww!
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  34. pelagic Member

Oh well, carry on then.
  35. conatus Member

<3<3<3<3 CW Anons
    • Like Like x 2
  36. anonymous612 Member

I approve of this post so much, I clicked "like" on AMA's response purely because she quoted it, thereby causing this photo to be posted again.
    • Winner Winner x 2
  37. pelagic Member

FWIW, I posted those things to say, because earlier ITT Amax mentioned that is nice to find new things to say to the Sea Org...obviously not new enough.

I think it's great that you keep turning up, time after time after time. I really appreciate that. What you do there makes me laugh, and I appreciate that too.

Now, what you are doing wrong is
    a) when holding your signs up you need to maintain 11 to 13 degrees of flex at the elbow
    and b) your feet should be closer together.

Other than that its all good.

I would have watched every video but I ran out of bourbon and eye drops and only got through the ones in this thread.
    clockwork_big.jpg

When I get more bourbon eye drops I will watch the rest. But in future I'm only watching videos with the Gingerbread man in them.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  38. fathertony Member

Gingy makes all things watchable
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  39. Cute dog. Who's the kid? :p
    • Funny Funny x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

Indiana Jones?