Customize

Week of 12/8: Clearwater Anons steal Scientology's Christmas Spirit

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by anonymous612, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

It looked like just the west sidewalk and a foot or so of street was cordoned off, possibly so pedestrians wouldn't get paint splattered on them. There are painters in the video painting the side of the building.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

^^^sorry, east sidewalk.
  3. Anonymous Member

I call BS the blocking attempt was just a little to well prepared still scientology FAIL!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Posting in epic natter thread. Driver drama not drama enough.
  5. xirkylou Member

happy to spread some christmas cheer and take part.....
    (no religion, no politics)
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. fathertony Member

He painters ended up getting paint on the cop car! The wind blew the mist on it :) it was a piss poor attempt to keep us away too.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. anonymous612 Member

They own that building and the painters appeared to be scilon. Just fyi.
  8. Darth Xander Member

...gather around the table we'll give you a treat...

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  9. amaX Member

I hope that somewhere someone will post a picture of the sign I carried last night and today.

Merry Christmas and much love to Victoria Britton and her beloved family. Victoria, I carried Kyle's sign all over Clearwater the past two days. At Winter Wonderland I got to tell three groups of people what the sign was about. You could tell the Scientologists that KNEW what happened to Kyle because when they would see the sign they would jerk their heads around so they did not have to look at him. Kyle lives in our hearts, Victoria. We will not forget. We will not forgive. Rest in peace, Kyle Brennan. <3

CULT WATCH
    DAY 2,435
    We Remember You. Rest in peace, Shawn Lonsdale. We will not forget. We will not forgive.
    inb4us

We also remember Lisa McPherson who worked very hard for the Winter Wonderland before the cult drove her crazy, took all her money, and then killed her.
    Rest in peace, Lisa McPherson... We will not forget. We will not forgive.

Our Charlie came up with a phenomenal idea for a sign.

Flag's Zip Code 33756

31,117 Pop. Here ^

2 Clears a month at Flag

24 Clears a year

1,296 YEARS TO CLEAR 33756

This sign got SO attention.

We also had a sign that said "Blow for Christmas". Which also made us laugh...

Six's song choices were AWESOME! So Christmukkah! I am a latke! heh

Our Sweet Gingerbread Cookie Sweetheart was amazingly cute! Everyone smiled at her. I can't believe she wore that hot thing all day!!! It was funny as hell to see her eating gingerbread cookies... Thank you for carrying the big Kyle Brennan sign for me when we were walking to Ft. Harrison. I really appreciate that. It's so big that it's very hard to carry on my scooter. AND she can dance!!!

Six wore the cutest elf hat, too. She'll probably kill me, but she looked adorable, too.

TigerAtBay wore her new GF mask tee shirt and the most lively colorful jacket. LOVED that jacket! She also gave us cool Anon logo stickers! Yay! She has a new GF mask, too! WoooHOOOOOO!

SO seem to reallllly not like fathertony! Not once, but freaking TWICE that van driver tried to hit him! I actually saw the second time. We're glad he wasn't hit or hurt at all. FT is good at pulling stuff up on his cell phone to provide dox to sci's who are trying to convince him that they're good and sweet. Good job!

Xander is the ONLY person who did not show up in festive holiday attire. Grrrrrrrrr. Antonio is still birddoggin' poor Xander. :( It's funny as HELL when Xander quietly slips off and Antonio is scrambling to find him. Antonio's jogging up and down sidewalks while jamming his earpiece harder into his ear! It's hilarious! We'll even yell and give Antonio a head's up that Xander has disappeared so we can watch Antonio run. Good times! lol

Finding new things we can say to Sea Org is always nice. We're finding new things. Heh.

Six carried a HONK sign today and we got LOTS of horn love in front of the Ft. Harrison! There are more people downtown on a weekday so there's always more horn love those days! Love it! We got a lot of thumb's ups and people yelling things like, "You're doing a good job!" and of course Merry Christmas!

'Twas a wonderful theme for December. We had lots of fun. Can't wait to do it all again...

See you downtown!
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. anonymous612 Member

I *did* look fucking adorable. That's a fact.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

Cookie, you are awesome. Also looking forward to "our Charlie."
    What a great December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. amaX Member

Our Charlie couldn't make it this month. Sad. We missed you, Our Charlie!!!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

You are not the only one. I looked and looked for him. Hope to see him soon.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Bei mir bist du fucking shayn, six.

If ever you grow tired of Xander's charms... :p

Best wishes of the season to you and all righteous Anons (and to the wrongeous ones too, only less so).
  15. anonymous612 Member

*so indescribably sick of Xander's "charms"*
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. BlooAnon Member

Fun post. You guys rock!

And with all of those photos, I had this playing in my head as I read the post. Have to share:
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. skeptic2girl Member

That backing-up-on-father-tony is some scary stuff.
    Scientology Kills People. And when they don't, it's apparently because they aren't trying hard enough.
    Good wake-up call to protestors that no matter how cute the scilons might be (including li'l gosling), they do bite.

confidential to DX: what's up with calling someone - anyone - a "cheap half breed hussy"?

Week of 12/8: Clearwater Anons steal Scientology's Christmas Spirit (post 177)

Not only do you sound like a jerk, you sound like a 105 year-old jerk, chewing tobaccy while churning butter on the broken down front porch.
    Put on your gentleman shoes and walk back into the 21st century.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. From first page of this thread:

Good! Deplete their stock of pamphlets and DVD Blue-Ray discs. But when WW is over, they'll have to print more of their crap -- and get back to spamming the US Mail.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. amaX Member

The jacket was mine. And My Two Kids refuse to believe it's going to be cold so they don't bring jackets. I bring extra and this time I didn't bring enough so I guess that once again the fail is mine.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. The Comandante luvs this 612. That foul mouth? Not so much.The Comandante luvs angry jew girlz cuzz they be HAWT.
  21. fathertony Member

Here is one vid!!
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. fathertony Member

I didnt notice till today he did turn the wheel toward me before he pulled forward!
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Darth Xander Member

If we're raiding again today Six, bring the Jew music.
  24. fathertony Member

Confront

Here you go TDX!
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  25. Darth Xander Member

Friggin ridiculous. I go to grab my coat after giving Six my jacket and FRIGGIN OTs show up to confront. That's the last time I give Six my (er, AMA's) jacket!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  26. fathertony Member

I could have used you!!!(in a very dirty way!!)
    • Like Like x 2
  27. BLiP Member

Excellent!!! Just for the record and in case anyone ever asks for a reference, the statement "there was no Christ" comes at 1:02:50 into the 10th Lecture, entitled Assists, of the first Class VIII auditor training course given aboard the flagship Apollo by L Ron Hubbard on 3 October 1968. The tape reference is: Tape #6810c03SO
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. snippy Member

Why do people blow? LRH revealed the real reason to a confidant. Might be interesting to try out at FLAG.

... signed LRH.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?22265-Bill-Frank-s-story-about-brainwashing-(thread-merge)
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

And in this corner Fathertony in the other 2 OT8's in the following rounds of discussion FT educates the scientologists with blinding accuracy while raising doubt effortlessly. Wait..FT is being double teamed so in comes Sixx to lay down more Truth as the scientology couple lose even more ground.

There is a lot of verbal movement wait wait..in comes Tiger don't even try to throw the you don't know crap down on her. Tiger's knowledge is personal and she educates the female scientologist, just the facts. Oh the scientologists are losing more and more ground as Fathertony fearlessly brings forth the recording of Ron Hubbard saying, "There was no Christ".

A lone local cop sensing that the scientologists do not stand a chance against Facts calls for the end the scilon's retreat now full of valid information. It was a glorious discussion Fathertony, Sixx & Tiger's knowledge versus years of brainwashing instilled in 2 OT8's the scientologists never stood a chance.
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  30. fathertony Member

w
    I was going to tell them to look it up on YouTube then I was like fuck you I will do it on my phone. Took a few seconds to find it then when it loaded it was priceless. The cop was not in the tank for the $ci's he was consirned for the safety of people walking by.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  31. Xenu Is Lord Member

I vote this video of the year. Epic!
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  32. rickybobby Member

The cookie outfit is the Shnizit. Awesomeness, total awesomeness. Love the surreal quality it adds to the whole protest.
    • Agree Agree x 5
  33. Anonymous Member

OMG, that looks like Emil Prost! Flag MAA busted down to bus driver. Emil has an explosive temper and his wife works in OSA Flag. I wonder if his wife or Peetie Weetie told him to run an Anon down.
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  34. fathertony Member

Working on crazy guy vid Xander!
  35. tigeratbay Member

No fail amaX, grandma forgot to back you up. ;)
    • Funny Funny x 2
  36. tigeratbay Member

The only reason OT8's or members on stalled lower levels that are in between courses, do these PI (public shit courses for $50 plus) is because they HAVE to do something to stay in good graces. While in good graces they are made to donate more to IAS and to be in the control of the organization. After finishing a course or level, you cannot just do nothing and get on with your life. You will receive hell-fire and brimstone from the regges, ethics or OSA. Those two OT8"s probably have done the bridge twice if they had the money, or are working on the second time around while paying for it, having to take the shit courses until paid in full for the other.
    Most likely they are broke, that's why they take the lower priced ones, to stay in good graces and/or not get into deep shit and get thrown out.
    See how fast they turned off when confronted with a truth of Hubboards words. That was super great Tony!
    I conclude that any anti scio (more in number than scios) has way more knowledge about the organization than any single scio, SO member or executive.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  37. fathertony Member

The Crazy guy!!
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  38. tigeratbay Member

Hill-air--e--us. He's really nuts or doing a job. Either way he's crazy!

Another great video fathertony :D
  39. Anonymous Member

I think that's what made it funny.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

That guy is not crazy, he is pretending. He is not stumbling over his words in haste to get them out. There was a young drunk guy at a protest at Flag. I went up and talked to him- no alcohol smell, and he was reeling around but not losing his balance. So no.
    • Like Like x 1