Customize

Week of 12/8: Clearwater Anons steal Scientology's Christmas Spirit

Discussion in 'Follow Up' started by anonymous612, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

I should have laid odds that Six was going to answer within 5 minutes.

Jellysy meter going even more off the charts now.
  2. anonymous612 Member

Sarah thinks it's funny when anti-Scientology protesters commit suicide. She just can't help but break into laughter over it. Just saying.
  3. amaX Member

I'm pretty sure she can unhinge her jaw and inhale a medium sized dog. But go ahead and get your body parts next to her. I'm sure it will be quick.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. anonymous612 Member

Second opinion needed. Which of these is more accurate?

alien_mouth2-e1269415528825.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. amaX Member

Can one of you OSA cunts give Sarah a message? Tell her I told Six that Sarah deserved all the hot chocolate or hot coffee she could drink because she needs the caffeine and sugar rushes to get her through the next 20 hours when her shift ends. Also ask her if she'll be going to the beach. pmsl
  6. amaX Member

The one on the right looks like a girl so let's go with the one on the left.
  7. anonymous612 Member

Wait, I forgot we already had a working cat metaphor. Let's not complicate things.

cat_yawning_canine_teeth.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Have been thinking about that shameful petting zoo - imo, though the Scientologists used poor judgment (and their usual morals) by hosting it, the petting zoo company are the ones ultimately at fault and should be reported.

If we can find out the name of that petting zoo, I would be happy to report it to the proper authorities. (They might have a sign advertising themselves near their set up.)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. last time they did touch assist on me in paris daylight
    scientology hurts
    scientology may kill
    scientology is hazardous
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. amaX Member

NoNo! How are you doing?
  11. Budd Member

Clearwater rocks! If I had know WW was happening, I would have been there sorry. It would have been worth the drive over from Orlando.
  12. Budd Member

Don't forget www.PETAkillsAnimals.com
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. rickybobby Member

Alright, then, I have been educated. In my above post, please mentally substitute the words "animal rights activists" for "PETA."
    • Like Like x 1
  14. anon walker Moderator

Yeah? That guy who jumped off a bridge was pretty funny too...hah! hah! hah!
  15. Anonymous Member

There are a lot of dodgy groups that travel under the "animal rights" banner, like PETA, the Humane Society of the United States, and ALF or the Animal Liberation Front. So the less anti-science, culty, weird, ideologically driven people who just want to care for animals tend to call themselves, "animal welfare activists."
  16. rickybobby Member

Okay, so, cancel the "animal rights activist" notice above. Substitute:

In my post above my previous post, please mentally substitute the words "animal welfare activists" for "PETA."

Please god, do I have it right yet?
    • Funny Funny x 3
  17. Darth Xander Member

Video from last night. Ladies, do we really need to clog up the post game with reports of The Xander's post raid buffoonery?

• Like Like x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

Not quite. The term "animal" has unpleasant connotations and can be offensive to some. They prefer the term "non humans" instead. The problem with that term is that it frequently confuses cute little fuzzy non humans with Scientologists.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  19. anonymous612 Member

Lol I caught what you meant as soon as you withdrew PETA from the list, don't worry about it.

Come over for Friday morning then. Aim for 10:30 or 11. That's our normal monthly. Dress Christmassy.

Next time we do IHOP, are we going to the tourist IHOP on the beach?
  20. amaX Member

Yup. The stories are just too funny to not tell.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  21. amaX Member

Xander, I am crushed that you rated my post as dumb.
    Be nice...I'm baking tonight! :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  22. Darth Xander Member

Where's the undumb button?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. McLOVIN_1982 Member

Great raid guys... and a few thoughts for WW signs if you decide to go again before Xmas:

"Scientologist believe Christ was an alien"

"Ask Scientologist if they believe in Christ"

Or something along those lines.... suggestions anyone?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  24. amaX Member

You've done it now. All of the cookies will now look like my avatar and I'm using cat hair for the santa hat fur.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  25. Darth Xander Member

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  26. rickybobby Member

Xander, we love you. You have many Femanon fans. We meet every other Tuesday to swap stories and fanpics.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. rickybobby Member

FREE THE NON HUMANS!!!!!!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  28. rickybobby Member

BTW, can I have racy pic of you wearing nothing but your skivvies and a milk mustache? It would certainly make me the most popular girl at the next meeting.....
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. Budd Member

#1 - "YOU are the cult. You are demons!" Wow lady, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
    #2 - Xander demonstrates how to clear an entire sidewalk. Next, how to clear an entire planet.
  30. anonymous612 Member

Oh honey you don't know what you're asking...
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Christfag? Imma blood heathen, and even i know sleezy 80s europop when I hear it.

"Wham" was bad back in 1984, and it is bad now. Cheesy cult is cheesy.

• Like Like x 1
  32. anonymous612 Member

Xander, please remember I still have video footage of you protesting shirtless.
    Downrate my post again, I dare you.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

34. Anonymous Member

Some people are speechless at the thought of seeing Xander shirtless.
  35. Anonymous Member

Sarah's Bootcamp in Clearwater
  36. Darth Xander Member

I have just the thing to get this thread back on track.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

How freakin' depressing is that?
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Darth Xander Member

Hi Zonker. :)

It pains me to think of the stories I'll read from these kids a couple of years from now when they write about what's going on right now. :(
    • Agree Agree x 2
  39. Anonymous Member

I know, right? I simply cannot wrap my head around it.
  40. Darth Xander Member

Whatever else can be said of Flag Security, they do their job and they do it well. Wow. I can't tell you how many times I've turned a corner and by the time I spot the guard on that block he's already looking at me. That's both during the day and at night. Hats off.
    • Funny Funny x 1