Customize

We need to change tactics a little. ** READ YOU SCUMBAGS **

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Vir Member

Re: We need to change tactics a little. ** READ YOU SCUMBAGS **

Lots of good ideas here. For those who want to have more people show up, ask yourselves this question "if I was uninformed and generally disinterested about this, what kind of event would I take notice of, and what kind of event wouldn't I want to miss showing up to?"

With "event" here I don't really mean mass protests, but smaller stunts and stuff. Things like the Bad Film festival at the Barbican with Battlefield Earth.
  2. wackomoose Member

This thread is full of win !!!

This is relevant to my interests.

I smell cult , you in particular !!!
  3. Adama Member

Try hitting the library/ coffee spots- not only does it get the message out, but it's also kinda fun if you're attempting to do it on the sly because being stealth is fun.
  4. Slothrop Member

This is partially why I want us to target the front groups. It's a whole new frame for the issue and a whole new set of fliers to hand out.
  5. Re: We need to change tactics a little. ** READ YOU SCUMBAGS **

I,m not seein alot of "Taken it to the man in Washington" Raise a holler with yer congress critter a'la snail mail.ENMASSE. they wants yer vote.:anon: somebody now has one BIG ASSED DOX and VID,s. Lines of comm have been opened.:guyfawkes:
  6. Anonymous Member

Recently I've been seeing a lot more mini-raids and such, keep it up Anomymous.
  7. ultrapoet Member

What if we staged protests in front of Narconon centers, with flyers that emphasize how it doesn't work and actually harms people at considerable expense? Most people aren't even aware of the connection between Narconon and CoS, so staging protests THERE would be a way to spread information about the damage they do.
  8. anonymusicz Member

^^^^THIS

Also, letters to Narcotics Anonymous...