Customize

we are all called to change

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by Tyki Mikk, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Tyki Mikk Member

new revolutionary movement in the world:
    Knowledge is free.
    We are more than Anonymous.
    We are Legion.
    We do not forgive.
    We do not forget.
    Tarry ....
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Terry??
  3. Anonymous Member

And yet all of politics is designed to force others to change.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ogsonofgroo Member

• Like Like x 3
  6. Masca Member

7. So what is best way to get info on protest that are taking place if love to be apart or help in any way
  8. To any and all Anons in the Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas metroplex, I've attempted re-establishing the D/FW Anon cell. For the life of me, I did everything I could in trying to find a current D/FW thead, but the only "Dallas Activism" thread is 2-years dead now. That being said, I need all Anon's assistance in helping to re-establish the D/FW cell's presence on the activism map and on this site. Please help me in spreading the thread and assist all D/FW Anon's searching for a means of current communcation:

https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/dallas-texas-anons-lets-re-group.116175/

I look forward to your ideas, communicating with other nearby Anons, and getting the D/FW area to be much more relevant and current in our attempts at humanist activism. Let us discuss current events, social and political injustices, and everything D/FW activism-related! Thanks all, and happy hunting.

-TheDisillusionist
  9. Hello everyone. Please watch this video and participate in OPERATION: TROLL to stomp at the haughtiness of the Westboro Baptist Church and for a few lulz. We are Anonymous.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Please, don't give them any attention. That is what they seek. Ignore them. They've been trolled. It's done. Bye.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. You're probably right, but still . . .
  12. Anonymous Member

But still ...???

This has been debated and dismissed a dozen or more times on this site. WBC is more worthless than shit.

I know they're annoying, but please, learn to ignore such trivial shit.

How about a real target? Like the cult of $cientology? We can always use more help. Thanks.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Okay. . . Just got into this shit, thought it would be fun to annoy dicks like them. Alright, tell me how I can get involved with the Scientology target.
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Thanks, I appreciate it. :)