Customize

Washington DC - JANUARY

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Hubbard-Telescope, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Washington DC - JANUARY

Meeting to work out details of January's protest. Friday January 2nd at 7pm. Meet at the Capital City Brewery at Union Station (red line). Also booze. Also faggotry. Also minors are allowed in the brewery.

Global raid: Epic Ninja Turtle Guys (I herd u leik me) - January 10th 1-5pm
    Flashraid: "Trolls Delight" - January 17th 1-5pm
    Spam Message to Scientology video on the net - January 18th

Now suck my cock, faggots and go post on Anonymousdc.com
  2. Anonmoose Member

Re: Washington DC - JANUARY

17th, definately. Anonymous Moose has spoken!
  3. anonsparrow Member

I think the 17th is better also. I will even tailor my sign tech to appeal to the "masses" instead of stealthy sign tech for the staff.

I post the following here because Anonymous DC's website is still down and I trust HT can repost where most relevant on this particular website (as I'm still learning the boards).

washingtonpost.com

I knew this lady and her husband when I worked in the Church. I am shocked that she has died of cancer at the young age of 45 but such is life I suppose.

A couple pertinent comments:

We never knew her as "Traci" but as "Helema". If the article is correct about her stage name being Helema, it seems kind of odd that she would go by her stage name amongst us staff.

She and her husband joined the Sea Org around 2000 or 2001 (iirc) after being on Foundation staff since 1998 and probably earlier. I don't know what kind of cancer she died of but it makes me wonder if she was stationed on the Freewinds or not. I remember one girl, Daischa Papaherecles (spelling might be wrong), who was a DC public that was recruited directly into Sea Org and onto the ship. I saw Daischa on the ship about a year later and she looked miserable - not even happy to see us DC folk.

(Daischa's parents are awesome caring people and I'm certain they will not take it lightly when they find out about the blue asbestos on the Freewinds.)

Anyway, I was very sorry to hear about Helema. Very sad news especially on Christmas.
  4. Re: Washington DC - JANUARY

Posted the news on the forum. :( Our forum is up and running, we were just reset to September. We're working on restoring the data, we do have all the data backed up but it's too much to restore until we get a little more access to the back end of the website and stuff. :3 But feel free to post news updates there. If your account was made after September, please just rejoin. I dunno when we'll get things fully restored, but we're working on it.

Permit has been filed for January 10th with a rather...um....heart-felt tribute to Epic Swords Guy in the form of a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle party. Times are from 1-5pm. Flashraid is scheduled for the 17th as well!
  5. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
  6. Re: Washington DC - JANUARY

Meeting to work out details of January's protest. Friday January 2nd at 7pm. Meet at the Capital City Brewery at Union Station (red line). Also booze. Also faggotry.

January Protest:
    Saturday January 10th from 1-5pm. Be there. We've been here for a year, let's make sure to continue peeing in their eyes. As for a theme, I hope you like turtles. I heard you did. Login

Other Dates to know:
    January 17th 1-5pm - Flashraid at the org
    January 18th - Spam Message to Scientology (the video) all over the internet. We didn't get to be the #1 viral video of 2008 by putting our thumbs up our asses.....we put our thumbs up there for other reasons.

See you out there, you unloved faggots.

TMNT%20by%20aleem.jpg
  7. anonsparrow Member

I did a flash raid on FCDC today. Not sure how to "implant" YouTube video into post but here goes:

8. anonsparrow Member

Hmmm. Either Moxon is really fast or I'm a moron. (yeah yeah shut up)

If moderator can help that'd be great. Otherwise just goto YouTube.
  9. Re: Washington DC - JANUARY

Great jeorb, Anonsparrow! Posted the vids to Anonymousdc.com. If you ever want flashraiding company, just post on the boards and we'll see if someone will show up. :3 You be careful and stay safe alone like that!
  10. Re: Washington DC - JANUARY

I can make this (almost certain to a tee).

I'll keep reading up on this thread, see what goes on.
  11. Re: Washington DC - JANUARY

DO EET FAGGOT! Also go to Anonymousdc.com and post stuff!
  12. Re: Washington DC - JANUARY

I WEEL DO EET!.

I'll get myself on there. :p I'm from NJ, but w/e, I can usually make the major city protests no doubt. Expect me!
  13. Re: Washington DC - JANUARY

OMG NJFAG! Drive like the WEEEEND! I'm 'specting you.
  14. Re: Washington DC - JANUARY

NJFAG reporting. Haha I'll definitely be there, you've got nothing to worry about :D.

Holy shit, I completely misread. I will not be able to make Jan. 2nd's meeting guise, I'm sorry. =[ I will definitely make Jan. 10th's though.

Any ideas on.... Global Flag Representation?
  15. anonsparrow Member

Ride like the wind NJFAG! Only good things await you....

16. anonsparrow Member

Also this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOOs-MqDOI0]YouTube - Gordon Lightfoot 1974 - Sundown[/ame]

k im dun for the yer
  17. Re: Washington DC - JANUARY

I've got work this weekend. :mad: WTFH.

I won't make it, so unfortunate, but I WILL BE THERE THE 10TH FOR YOU GUYS.
  18. Re: Washington DC - JANUARY

Let's do this thing.
  19. Re: Washington DC - JANUARY

Bad news guise. I just got a case of severe illness (just recovering from it).

HOWEVER, I just have some silly little chest congestion (which should be gone by tomorrow) so I will most likely be there.

:D OKAYYYZZZ?!?!?!?!?!
  20. captainslug Member

S'awright

My Prediction: This shit is bananas
  21. ClamaNator Member

hey, long-time listener, first-time caller here (i.e. long-time Co$ opponent, but anonynewbie -- but, hey, I donated a track to Andreas' Clambake CD a year or so ago, so...)

anyway, as a DC-metro-area-zen, I want to get involved, hope to make 1/17, and want to get involved however/whenever possible. i'm also an atty, member DC bar, if that's of any use to anyone (in a way that won't get me disbarred) let me know.

salud.
  22. captainslug Member

All the happenings and goings-on for DC are in our local forum.
    Anonymous DC

Welcome to the blanket fort.
  23. none given Member

I'd love to.
  24. ClamaNator Member

nice! i love the guy walking by who says "Operation Clambake, right?" -- yay! who's winning the battle for public mindspace?! hehe!
  25. Re: Washington DC - JANUARY

I WAS THE ONLY DCFAG WHO SUFFICIENTLY PROVED MY LIEKING OF TURTLES!

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE HAD TO PROVE MY LIEKING OF SOMETHING AT GREAT PERSONAL COST!

START PROVING YOURSELVES, FAGGOTS!

CAPITAL LETTERS ARE COOL!
  26. Re: Washington DC - JANUARY

Caps lock is the ticket to coolness. :D
  27. ClamaNator Member

NO DOUBT.

query re: jan 17th @ the DupeOrg -- is Star Warez theme a go or is debut not till 2/10? Either way, are lightsabrez OK or would they be too threatening?

last, I lack full jedi powers until I am able to acquire castanets made from clams -- anyone know where such lockjaw-inducing percussion accessories might be purchased?
  28. captainslug Member

Star Wars is February.
    A light saber is fine too. Unlike NYC we're not banned from having stick/poles.
  29. anonsparrow Member

Did a flash raid on 1/13. Here's a vid:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfYhUJxk8rE&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Flash Raid 4.2[/ame]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.