Customize

Wanted! Anti-Scilon Propaganda

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Dragononymous, May 22, 2011.

1. Dragononymous Member

Based on an old American Propaganda Poster about keeping stuff secret and shizzle..

wantedhubbard.jpg

-Psd-
    ^
    Made the Psd easy to use.
    1. Get a photo of your (fav) Scilon
    2. Put it between layer 3 and 5 as a clipped mask (rasterize if placed, copying it in needs no adjustments)
    3. Image > Adjustments > Black&White and press okay.
    4. Select either the his or her layer matching the sex of your scilon

Happy days
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Too dangerous to do similar with DM, I suppose?
  3. Ogsonofgroo Member

4. Dragononymous Member

That's a first
  5. Anonymous Member

Though, in this context it should be understood that 'murder' applies to a long con thing, heaven forbid mr. hubbard get accused of ruining lives, oh wait, that's not quite murder, nm.
  6. Dragononymous Member

Yeah and all Germans are nazi's right?
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

wantedhubbard.jpg
    COMING SOON TO AN ELECTRONIC INCIDENT NEAR YOU!
  8. Dragononymous Member

wanteddm.jpg

Maybe..
    I will race him to rapture
  9. Anonymous Member

Cool! I noticed with the resolution you have given to the file, I can get a 1.5 inch by not quite 1.25 inch image at 300 PPI. I'm thinking of making stickers.

Could you supply something that would deliver 300 PPI and 2 by 3 inches or whatever is proportionally correct and roughly that scale?
  10. Dragononymous Member

Sticker Psd Tryout Link which will appear in blue because the interwebs is blue for some reason that mankind still has to figure out as it's nowhere near water or the sky(which is actually filled with water..)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Anonymous Member

12. Dragononymous Member

You are welcombe
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Dragononymous Member

15. Dragononymous Member

Tom Cruise is a horrible person for serious looking, he freaking laughes all the time according to google..
  16. Anonymous Member

17. Nick_Nolte Member

That image is way too small to be properly printed. I bet it's not even 8.5 x 11 nor is it 300 dpi.
  18. Dragononymous Member

O'really?
    You want to print those then?
    I could make you a new psd with that size if you want it
  19. Nick_Nolte Member

....what did you expect people to use these for? Spamming needlessly on forums?

Also stretching the file out will just make it pixelated. These things are so tiny, I don't see any real purpose to them unless you did make them standard printing size.
  20. Dragononymous Member

You would be amazed..
    No shit Sherlock?
    Stickers, like Auntie, Or i will make you a new one?
  21. Nick_Nolte Member

Once again, they aren't even 300 dpi. They won't come out as clear. Also when dealing with stickers, it's best to still start with a larger size and just down rez them.

Don't get all pissy just because someone is trying to help make your stuff more accessible and useful.
  22. Dragononymous Member

I will make a new one just for you, a'righ?
  23. Nick_Nolte Member

Naw I can make something much better myself :) (There actually are better ones already made, that are proper size and dpi scale out there. Kinda repetitive to do the same idea again.)

I'm just saying if you want it to be used more, you should have thought of that.
  24. Dragononymous Member

Bored + lulz = this
  25. Nick_Nolte Member

What's funny about your images? If anything it conveys a message of pretentiousness and fear. There's nothing humorous in the image.
  26. Dragononymous Member

It'sone big paradox ofcourse..?
  27. Anonymous Member

Nick, Dragononymous provided a link ITT to a file with 300 pixels per inch and a scale I asked for. For Stickers. 300 PPI will be just fine for me as resolution for such a printing project.

Dragononymous prepared a file to my specifications. I'm certain that same would be done for anyone who asks.
  28. Nick_Nolte Member

huh?

Look. If you want to make something, at least know what you're trying to say with the design of it. Otherwise it's a waste of time and effort on your part when you could be doing something far more productive. You have shoop skills, thats valuable, but making things with no focus, that have already been done and not even made to properly be produced in other mediums doesn't help the cause, it's more useless crap. Collaborate with someone else maybe, bounce some ideas off each other and come up with something creative and unique that people would go "Hey! That's really cool and I'd totally love to pass those out at a raid!"

Right now, you aren't contributing much in this subforum that hasn't already been done, and done better. So decide what you want to do, and do it well!
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Nick_Nolte Member

He should change the OP to include it than. Obviously some fags like me dont like to read :p
  30. Dragononymous Member

Should be my status really