Customize

Want to accept faxes from Iran

Discussion in 'Translations' started by Unregistered, Jun 17, 2009.

1. We are putting up a website so that people can fax things out of Iran to us. The webpage would be better with Farsi translations of the instructions. Can anyone do this? The website is iranfax.org .

If you can translate, please send to epurdy@uchicago.edu.

Thanks!
  2. AR. Member

Someone did that already? Because the grammar is good.
  3. thanks guys good job
  4. Excellent work. As many communication channels as possible will help.
  5. Excellent work.
    Thank you
  6. This needs to be posted on Twitter and Digg to get more exposure.
  7. translator still needed

Andrew from iranfax.org here. One guy helped us out a lot already, but he seems unavailable now. So we still need Farsi translators. You can email epurdy@uchicago.edu as Eric said, or you can email iranfax@googlegroups.org , which will go to all of us.

--AC
  8. I Ran Hubbard Member

Andrew, your website lists +1 888 shouldn't you provide the country code, or is that what they dial to get int'l call to fax.
  9. 888 number

note that i switched it to a 773 number. thanks everyone who pointed out that you cant call an 888 number from outside the country.
  10. iran fax project number

+1 773 321 0202

Recommended that you use public fax machines in case faxes to our number can be traced.

English/Farsi OK
  11. Shame on you band of traitors, band of cowards

You prefer to drop your pants and give your ass to Zionists Jews and Baha'i to get fucked in order to eat in their plates instead of confronting them.
    Now we understand better how and who you are.
    You are the real killers of Ali, Hassan and Hussein, you and your parents who have sold Iran to Zionists and their servant Reza Pahlavi the bastard Jew Baha'i.
    God will open the gates of hell to you bands of cowardly hypocrites, corrupted traitors.
    You are the children of Judas and your authentic religion is Baha'i, which is nothing else than a masquerade of Jewish engineering who have already fucked your olders by offering them a Zionist emperor Resa Pahlavi to make the jews the masters of Persia and reduce your stupide group to hungry dogs and slaves of America.
    May God curse you band of vermin.
    Allah akbar for abad.
  12. Your beard's on fire...
  13. AR. Member

http://digg.com/d1u8Rj This is the digg, pls digg it!!!!

@Original poster: you put the english text you want to translate and i see if i can help you with that. (my parents can write farsi, not me)
  14. We need translators to go to the threads on how to access proxy/ tor relay for Iranian users. Its all in english! Its under the keeping your anonymity in Iran thread. There is too much for just one person.
  15. I don't know about the Farsi but the English is very strong.