Customize

Village Voice: Scientology Targeted South Park's Parker and Stone in Investigation

Discussion in 'Media' started by AnonLover, Oct 23, 2011.

1. RightOn Member

if this was true.....
    Davis could make a lot more money writing a "COS Tell All Book"
    MAN! that would be super delish
    That would be too much win for my heart to take
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Triumph Member

poor Tommy Life was soooo-much easier when he was the "Towel boy" at the Celebrity Center
    towliec.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Anonymous Member

Don't hold your breath. Tommy won't disconnect from his Mommy.
  4. RightOn Member

yeah I know
    and I would be dead of a heart attack besides.

How about start a Where is Tommy Davis Thread?
    complete with pics, vids, and all his memorable moments.
    Convince him to write that book. LOL!!!!!

If what Rathbun says is true, then I would bet that Tommy told his Mommy Ms Archer whats going on too.
  5. AnonLover Member

^^This. Plus, I would suspect he'd payoff his freeloader bill right quick, and start striving to get up the bridge as a public scientologist asap.
  6. RightOn Member

so if COS does pay him off, he can return the money to COS in freeloader debt.
    sounds like a great deal.
    lol! marvy
  7. When do we get Mike & Marty's book?

I'd rather that than this continual drip drip drip of documents.
  8. AnonLover Member

due to his family's wealth... i have a hard time believing they'd actually pay him off in a big way. unlike any other executive, if what smurf has said in the past is true - Tommy Davis can easily survive (and likely live in the lap of luxury if he wants) without any big hush fund check from the cult.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. AnonLover Member

Lawl, can you imagine the freaking nightmare THAT editor will have!!!

and between their arrogance, educational ignorance, and lack of reality with the real world... surely it's gonna be several years yet before they can even get close to making a book deal happen.
  10. RightOn Member

The M&M book would unfortunately be filled with 80% or higher of stuff you don't want to read.
    Just more of the same 'ol we have been hearing.
    It would be a comedy hit tho

EDITED!!!
    although ANY anti COS book, I am in favor of
  11. http://www.cbc.ca/q/episodes/
    start at 4:40 min (to 17:45), for 25 Oct

(and just because I'm such a Jian fan, here's an old vid of him busting a move http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MeQK7JtLpU
    AND my fav Moxy Fruvous tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Y7HslyQXE
    <3 Jian
    /derail...sorry, couldn't help myself)
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Tommy has to keep a low profile now that peeps are starting to clock the uncanny resemblance!

article-2051472-0E7467C800000578-409_468x516.jpg
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  14. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 4
  15. Anonymous Member

Which is probably why he's been "disappeared". He doesn't need money which is how they control the others...
  16. Anonymous Member

So in the US a criminal can pay off a witness to their crime to prevent them from testifying?
    And the criminal can sue the witness if they do testify?

I don't believe it. It's just crazy.
  17. heatberd Member

Yes, if you are a scientology. US laws only apply to wogs.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

dox?
  19. Anonymous Member

Non disclosure agreements don't apply when it involves a crime. So Tommy Boy can still spill the beans if subpoenaed in a criminal investigation/trial.
  20. Anonymous Member

He might...once he knows Smurf's nurturing touch.
  21. AnonLover Member

but i dont really buy that tinfoily theory either... Unlike Shelly, Heber, et al in the hole - Anne Archer's son cant fall off the face of the earth.

But cut loose on a massive choke chain & short leash, with a team of handlers and watchdogs reprogramming him into a good lil public scilon with a perfect shore story of "moving on to bigger things" akin to the exiled GO that didnt really go anywhere playbook of years past -- That i could see happening.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

HCOPL "Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists" from 1965 by Hubbard, revised bla bla
  23. Random guy Member

So, we asked for "DOX or GTFO" regarding Marty's story. It seems Tony provided, if not a smoking gun, at least a very strong indication Marty's story is actually true. I'll bear that in mind next time Marty comes up with something in this vein.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. AnonLover Member

FIFY
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Random guy Member

Thanks, how could I have been so sloppy?
  26. AnonLover Member

its all the wormy worm slime your rolling in. but s'ok - no worries... i can gladly pick you up and shake it off on occasion ;)
  27. AnonLover Member

Oh look, Mr. Magick Pen aint quite done doing his thang yet...
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tony-Ortega/196428147077253

• Like Like x 1
  28. Triumph Member

• Like Like x 4
  29. Anonymous Member

30. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 5
  31. Anonymous Member

Actually did LOL at that.
  32. Triumph Member

tommysuri.jpg
    doppleganger
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

Don't they ever let that poor kid out in the sun?
  34. The Wrong Guy Member

35. PodPeople Member

I always thought the funniest and most direct punch was the end credits: John Smith, Jane Smith, John Smith, also John Smith, Jane Smith.

Hard to believe this is coming up for air again. It's like the gift that keeps on giving.
    • Like Like x 2
  36. AnonLover Member

Same here, my thought as well... along with lots of warm fuzzies that we've come full circle now, and the bar is about to be raised again.

I don't normally get excited by the celeb stuff nor pay it much mind. But this investigation feels/seems different, and I like how it shows all the normal OSA ops that have been done for years to former members and critics, is also applied on a much bigger scale.

And my hope is, the next major high profile detractor/defector that comes forward with some entirely new dirt will get taken much more seriously in terms of the media readily recognizing the risk and hassles they endure by speaking out.

IOW - the comfort zone buffer for former high ranking sea org to come forward, just got thicker thanks to South Park. Hopefully... and if so, that offsets the bizarro circus of the Squirrel Buster antics that might deter some former executives who successfully got away and stayed undercover from getting involved with speaking out against the organization.

Full series of articles on VV now has its own category here for ease of reference: Scientology vs. South Park
  37. over9000OT Member

I was wearing these before I protested. You know, when I was &lt;9000.

chucks.jpg
  38. Love that the press has gone to town on this.

Hate that the only reason the press has gone to town on this is the celebrity angle, and that if the victims weren't celebrities the press wouldn't give a shit.
    • Like Like x 3
  39. The Wrong Guy Member

This is quoted from http://twitter.com/#!/VVPimps

pimp.JPG

VillageVoicePimps

@VVPimps
    End child trafficking and child prostitution and human trafficking abetted by Village Voice Media's Backpage.com. I call on all activists to shut it down!
    http://villagevoicepimps.com/

VVPimps VillageVoicePimps
    Village Voice desperate to save its meal ticket - backpage villagevoicepimp.com
    27 Oct

Picket 8 pic.twitter.com/OuWsVtcm
    26 Oct

Picket 5 pic.twitter.com/HqmajOVn
    26 Oct

Picket 10 pic.twitter.com/XvskGRET
    26 Oct

Picket 7 pic.twitter.com/ecO8nVrw
    26 Oct

Picket 6 pic.twitter.com/6gfFZD5n
    26 Oct

Picket 4 pic.twitter.com/GgRxqpbz
    26 Oct

Picket 3 pic.twitter.com/LfA4p5KZ
    26 Oct

Picket 2 pic.twitter.com/71h1e4vK
    26 Oct

Picket 1 pic.twitter.com/hcdwTz2E
    26 Oct

Picket Against Village Voice pic.twitter.com/Wn62hStO
    26 Oct

Video – Sex Trafficking of Village Voice Media &amp; Backpage .com – May God Bless Your Soul villagevoicepimp.com/uncategorized/…
    26 Oct

To Village Voice Media, From Clergy: Stop Girls and Boys from Being Sold for Sex villagevoicepimp.com/uncategorized/…
    25 Oct
  40. xenubarb Member

they're for the centipedes.