Customize

Village Voice: Scientology Chillin' With Hip Hop! A Video That Cannot Be Unseen

Discussion in 'Media' started by AnonLover, Nov 17, 2011.

1. LocalSP Member

David Miscavige to Chill E B:
    Miscavige said to him, "Truly I tell you Chill E B, this very night, before the cock crows, you will deny me three times." Or More.
    • Like Like x 4
  2. I don't think Miscavige could say that without sniggering.
  3. Anonymous Member

Actually now, after Tony's expose, if Chill is smart he will understand that he was just given his 15 minutes by the main stream media. Now is the perfect moment to become an "apostate."
  4. Anonymous Member

Chill complained about a WWP anon named OpenComment. Who is that? I can't find such a user.
  5. Anonymous Member

No such user here. Seriously. Just checked the members lists.
  6. Anonymous Member

If he did that now he would get the fame he was after, no question.

He could sell plenty of CD's too.
  7. Anonymous Member

I think Chill EB actually believes them when they say they have 12 million members or whatever. They dont.
    They have maybe 40,000 at best, and they don't buy CDs from rappers.
    This is why his YouTube videos only get hits when WWP or VV puts them up.

And even then, it's a tiny number of people.
  8. Anonymous Member

Open Comments is a YOUTUBE user, he's not on WWP.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. The Wrong Guy Member

http://www.youtube.com/OpenComments

Quote:

I am a firm believer in freedom of speech, and I will tell you why I created this channel.

The Church of Scientology threatens freedom of speech. In addition, the Church of Scientology and Scientologists have this tendency of censoring their channel of negative comments, or disabling them altogether. Based on this, I decided to do something creative: host pro-scientology (or anti-anonymous) videos and simply open comments.

Enabling comments is representative of the well-rounded truth. I firmly believe truth will win out in the end, regardless of what videos I put on this channel.

xenu.net
    whyweprotest.net
    youfoundthecard.com
    xenutv.com
    exscientologykids.com

"Scientology is a totalitarian political movement disguised as a criminal racket disguised as a cult parading as a religion hiding behind 166 front groups." -- Graham Berry, Esq.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Smart guy. It's actually a very good strategy.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. xenubarb Member

He's a rapper?
  12. Anonymous Member

for mah bunghole
    • Like Like x 1
  13. xenubarb Member

Call out Chill E. Beenz!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Sponge Member

[IMG]
  15. Anonymous Member

I bet all his floors be nicely scrubbed...
  16. xenubarb Member

"Sir, I can get a haircut, but you will always be bald."
  17. Smurf Member

In response to the fucktard referring to my OSA past...

Former OSA guy here.. blah, blah, blah.. Real truth (facts) is a defense; not the cult's standard practice of "acceptable truth", i.e., if a Scilon can convince you something is true, then IT IS true.. doesn't work in the real word. Chill E.Boob is an aging artifact of the music world that has compromised his integrity & individuality to be a PR marionette doll for the cult.. to be exploited and used.. however the cult see's fit.

Yep, this former OSA guy has seen it before and the victims the cult leaves in it's wake. One day, Chill E.Boob will wake up and smell the roses.. and truly understand what it feels like to be a patsy for a cult. If Chill E.Boob is so successful, and such a wonderful father to his children, how come the kids struggle to make ends meet working at Walmart? Just curious, Chill E.Boob.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

punkwx.jpg
    Feel the Love <3
    yo yo -so all you critics listen up "put all your opinions of Chili in a metal bag and beat yo-self unconscious wid it"..
    word to yo muther
  19. Anonymous Member

While I do agree with your sentiments, lets face it, you've given Chilly Bean far too much credit. He's more of an aging artifact of his own aspirations, which never went anywhere musically. The "music industry" has no visible record of him ever having existed, save for a little vanity video he managed to get run on BET for a couple of weeks one time.

"Rapping" for small handfulls of confused and otherwise preoccupied cultists represents not only the pinnacle of his career, it's essentially the sum total of that career.

Clearly he's in it for the love bombing and probably won't wake up and leave until that stops, which it will. It always does.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Smurf Member

OpenComments published a numbers of private message's to him from Chill E.Boob on his YT channel.. starting on Page 16. If you look at pages 1-16, you'll find them. This is a few of them. Notice how Chill E.Boob uses mockery & ridicule to swim around & evade very direct questions. Chill E.Boob is very insecure.

EBChill wrote in a private message (Part 1)..about 6 months ago:

"Hello Loser, me again!

From OpenComments: "You aren't a cult shill because you hate psychiatry - you are a cult shill because you agree with Scientology's irrational hatred of the CCHR, AND you change the subject whenever I talk about Scientology abuses."

I asked before and I'll ask again: do you even bother to read what you write? Better yet, do you even think about what you're saying before you say it? You write that I "agree with Scientology's irrational hatred of the CCHR" and I change the subject whenever you talk about Scientology abuses??? Scientology hates CCHR???? WTF
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

EBChill wrote in a private message (Part 2):

First, you said they are in cahoots together. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed after all! As far as your "boyfriend" making comments about me? I can't even hear him! Tell him to get your nuts out of his mouth and speak up. Please, will you finally admit that you lack common sense? Will you finally admit that you're confused about what you say? Will you finally acknowledge that you are a booger eating moron?! LOL. You're funny to me. I get the biggest kick out of your nonsense! I agree with Craego. I notice he got in your ass a bit too! LOL

He really made you look stupid. (It's not hard to do though) hahahaha. Oh, you make YOURSELF look stupid. As for the compliments I've been getting from your boy friends on your page: flattering - I absolutely love it!! Maybe you should change your profile named to NoComments, or StupidComments. Hahahahaha".
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

EBChill said in another private message (Part 1):

Thank you for sharing my messages to you. You say the last link I sent is from CCHR. I can't argue that. The people giving explanations are not though. You didn't attempt to explain away the comments they make. Are they legitimate? Are they factual? Before you attempt to answer, remember these are not "paid actors", "Scientologist schills", or CCHR sympathizers. Yet, they seem to strengthen my position on the subject of ADHD.

I did you a favor and posted another link from today's Huffington Post, a publication YOU trust and love too.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/­michael-piraino/prescription-d­rug-abuse_b_855547.html?ref=fb­&src=sp
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EBChill said in private message (Part 2):

These comments and discovery comes from "The White House" which is in Washington D.C. in case you didn't know. Share with your follower and comment if you'd like. But the name calling is getting old and it's getting you no where closer to making your point.

Here is an excerpt from the Huffington Post article dated 5/5/2011: "A recent study by the Tufts Clinical and Translational Science Institute found that over that past decade the use of psychotropic medications -- those used for the treatment of behavioral and mental health issues -- for children between the ages of 2 and 21 has risen significantly. Moreover, while during the same period an estimated 4 percent of the general youth population was prescribed these medications, the figure for kids in foster care was much higher -- anywhere from 13 to 52 percent. Recent studies in Texas and Georgia arrive at similar findings.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EBChill said in private message (Part 3):

We could debate the precise meaning of such statistics, but they are supported by many instances of foster youth who have been so heavily medicated that they can barely talk, or who felt more imprisoned than cared for while on a mixture of these drugs. It's no longer possible to ignore the conclusion that there is a serious problem here. In many cases, psychotropic drugs are being prescribed for foster children not on the basis of legitimate medical diagnosis, but on demand or worse -- for convenience."

Could these people be "wrong" too? Even in Texas and Georgia? Are we all "schills" for CCHR? It is self serving to suggest so, especially when you know different. The sooner you begin to accept this fact, the sooner you will begin to heal yourself.
  21. Anonymous Member

how about dis
    dancepfxy.jpg
    and dis
    vmtent1.jpg
    and with Tommy Cruises Brother in Law in the suit and tie
    chille.jpg

that fuckhead blames WWP for him falling in to the arms of Miscavige
    sound like his pal Jeff Quiros "Saying protesters are booming the Orgs Stats"

He did the ISA video because he was bullied... last june *LOL*

Y'all Busted, Define Better, and Prove It! are contemporary. *LOL*

22. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

Chilli E Bullshitter
    Not In Isreal
    Not at a Scientology Event
    Not Rapping About dat EBIL Big Pharma
    Not Allowing Scientology to "DEFINE" his Career

when is your Hot fresh Rappin Duet wif Stacy Francis gonna drop Chilli E Bongo?
  24. Smurf Member

Wow!! Looks like it was a sell-out crowd. How many in attendance? 25? Damn. Chill E.Boob's career is kicking.
  25. Anonymous Member

LOL I see more people at my bus stop in the morning than at that gig... WTF was that a soundcheck??

LOLOLOL!!
  26. Smurf Member

For someone that doesn't feel the need to "justify a damn thing" and could care less about his critics, he sure has a reactive mind continually responding to his critic's comments.
  27. Anonymous Member

umadbo.jpg
    Chilli at Davy Miscarriages LA Recording Studio "Maddhatter" Studios back in July ...you know the place Chick Corea used to own it
    Chick sold it to da cult for da greatest good

http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/mad-hatter-studios.html

Chilli E Cheese wif clambot performer Marii Percy...she debuted on the anti-pharma rag "Define Better" wif Chilli O Mac

clam bot Lauren Blaine "Chucky Chillis" Agent Management
    Clambot moonman Tom "spaceranger" Little
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/t/tom-little.html
    in the comments
  28. Xenu Is Lord Member

Hey man the life of a rapper is glam dude.!
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

its hard work Being a Sell Out
    birfdays.jpg
    Chilli E Breeze wif his clam-a licous Agent/Mgt Lauren Blaine
    attending clambot Teddy Chambers Birfday Partay

Teddy runs a gung Ho Group "Life Improvment from Edmucation" group
    promoting Narconon fresh Hip Hop and other cult nonsense
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-...62409277111660?sk=app_351957104934&ref=nf
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587121825

[IMG]
    $$$ FSM anyone
    start your bridge today form a front group
    LIE,has photo OP,exploit profit $$$$$
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. Smurf Member

This is sad. Yvette Tucker, Chill E.Boob's ex-wife (and the mother of his children) has been diagnosed with breast cancer. I wonder what Chill is doing to financially help her?

"There has been 230,000 new cases of breast cancer this year. Today, my mom became one of those 230,000 and I'm doing everything in my power to get her through it. Everybody please keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best. There's nothing else I can ask for from everyone. It's a tough battle, but we're fighting it. Please support breast cancer awareness this month and wear pink.♥" - October 6 - Joshua Alexander Rego-Berry

https://www.facebook.com/josh1berry?sk=info

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1680878083&sk=info (Yvette Watt Tucker)
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Anonymous Member

Doo Doo O'Malley, amirite?
  34. RightOn Member

" a few things that Janet and Lauren threw together"
    oh boy
    vid plox!!!
  35. Triumph Member

a little "Scientology Tossed Salad" they just happened to throw together
    Wil Seabbrook
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/w/wil-seabrook.html
    Doo Doo O'Malley
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/d/dee-dee-o'malley.html
    Michael the duffster Duff
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/m/michael-duff.html
    Janet Cole Valdez
    http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/j/janet-cole-valdez.html

Man Made Souls
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Man-Made-Souls/123672297709
    think Man Made Souls are fans of Hubbard...they are fans of Beck!
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Triumph Member

37. Anonymous Member

Oh hai - the 1990's called, they want their Simply Red covers band back...
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Anonymous Member

Drinkin Kool-Aid since 2005
    Chill-and-Isac-Hayes.jpg
    can I Play in your studio Mr Madhatter
    Chill-and-Chic-Corea.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  39. Triumph Member

flourish and prosper *LOL* as subtle as a spastic with a hammer in a glass factory

what you talkin bout Chill E Kool-Aid Drinker
    Whatchoo.jpg
  40. Anonymous Member

Maybe Chill EB just B trollin? avatar_6feb8634e3d0_128.png

DOODOO.jpg