Customize

video:WE END THIS: Support Xenophon.

Discussion in 'Senator Xenophon And Scientology' started by _You_, Nov 20, 2009.

1. _You_ Member

video:WE END THIS: Support Xenophon.

Hello Citizens of the Internet.

Everything is going according to Plan.

The data vectors generated by Anonymous over the past two years have taken root within governing bodies of nations across the globe.

With the conviction of Scientology in France, a global precedent was set and our campaign of guerrilla mememetic warfare achieved terminal velocity and is now powered by its own inertia.

It cannot be stopped.

Senator Xenophon, of the Australian Parliament, asked the Australian government to make an inquiry into the Church of Scientology Australia. What will follow is an investigation into the allegations of forced abortions, slave labor, false imprisonment and obstruction of justice concerning the deaths of members of the Church of Scientology.

This is a call to you.

Support Senator Xenophon by joining Anonymous in the streets in a global rally this weekend to direct media attention at the new reality we are existing in. A reality where governments openly question why their tax payers money is supporting the criminal organization of scientology on their watch. This question, like our viral warfare is spreading. The results are as inevitable as they are amusing.

To this end, please follow the link in the video description text field to find a rally near you.

We are anonymous.

We run this, and now we end this.

Join us.

Fiat lulz.

added bonus: SD render of WE RUN THIS for your dvdburning & protesting needs:
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

hopefully my YouTube subscribers will help you folks out.

-V.
  2. _You_ Member

Re: video:WE END THIS: Support Xenophon.

OP here:

mods can you change 'gorilla warfare' to 'guerrilla warfare'. Text to speech need to be fooled into saying the right thing sometimes and that one missed the revision.

thanks,

-V.
  3. _You_ Member

To much "me" in that post too?
  4. RightOn Member

Can you include the links to the vids of Xenophon speaking in parliament in the side bar?
  5. timthephoto Member

VOLSUPA - new video - "WE END THIS"

i'll just leave this here :D

6. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

7. timthephoto Member

Re: VOLSUPA - new video - "WE END THIS"

nobody bother replying then, i reported my own post for delete
  8. _You_ Member

your paranoid
  9. timthephoto Member

superb - let's hit those poonz
  10. webkilla Member

delicious video
  11. _You_ Member

needs less background sound effects volume.

Good message.
    5/10
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

Pretty cool, but this isn't the end, yet. We are definitely getting closer though....

TICK TOCK MARTY
  13. Re: video:WE END THIS: Support Xenophon.

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but it appears that some may be getting ahead of themselves. We don't know yet whether the Senator's colleagues are even going to support his call for investigation- much less know the outcome of any investigation. Remember, this group has survived multiple governmental investigations in the past, and even convictions resulting from those investigations. I'm not saying people shouldn't be excited, but that excitement should be tempered by the realization that this isn't over yet.
  14. _You_ Member

new thread

/b/ - Random