Customize

Video thread

Discussion in 'Videos' started by notCOBmiscavige, Jun 15, 2009.

1. tim new Member

2. cnewq5 Member

From fishsilly1 on YT

3. Mitek Member

Compilation 'bout Police crackdowns I 've made.

Tried to keep it as positive as could.
    First comp I made , so sorry for quality :)
    The song is "Sunday Bloody Sunday" by U2.

We are one world !!
  4. Iran+Michael Jackson

5. The Simpsons predicted it:

6. cnewq5 Member

Stop the execution of protesters!

7. today?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emOjrLQzcaQ&feature=channel_page]YouTube - protest in iran[/ame]
  8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-JZAZziWFo&feature=fvsr]YouTube - Iran Teheran[/ame]
  9. Interesting....

10. Video from Today's tehran 9.Tir + song

Today - 30.June 9.Tir Tehran (From twitter)
    -----------------------------------------------

Iran - Micheal Jackson
    ------------------------------------------------------
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P30GZVUBnU[/ame]

Iran - Someday nazanin
    --------------------------
  11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sry-qJf62H8]YouTube - IRAN Tehran Police is damaging peoples property (Cars)[/ame]
  12. skollie-IRAN Member

This makes me sick. Although the news may not be reporting, we are still watching and keeping the Iranian people in our prayers.
  13. I found that clip on youtube! Very good one!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjGhe95QBSU&fmt=18]YouTube - Nokia Siemens Networks (NSN) supports the regime of Iran[/ame]
  14. vote/ Film about Iran's Brave Youth

***Voting ends SUNDAY so make sure to spread the word before then!***

Please Take 30 Seconds to Vote for a Film About Iranian Youth

Millions of young Iranians are marching in the streets demanding their rights. Our film, CIRCUMSTANCE, is about the struggles and triumphs of Iran's youth. Support Iran's Amazing Youth, Get their stories told.

Iran's Votes were ignored. Make yours count. Vote for CIRCUMSTANCE!

Please click on the director's name, MARYAM KESHAVARZ/ CIRCUMSTANCE, and click five stars. The link is Netflix Find Your Voice Film Competition. And they won't use your email for evil. The clip is a sample of my work from a short I directed that won the Jury Prize at Berlin. Spread the word . . . Deadline July 4th . . . Thank you!

It's so easy, all you have to do is vote! The film I wrote and am directing, Circumstance, already won a major screenwriting award at Sundance and will be premiering there once completed. And now, out of 2000 screenplays, we are one of 10 finalists for a big Netflix award; the judges included Josh Brolin, Dustin Lance Black and John Sayles. But weNEED YOUR VOTE to get to the next round. Click on the director's name, MARYAM KESHAVARZ/ CIRCUMSTANCE, and click five stars. The link below will get you there. Please spread the word in a personal email to your friends and family.

Netflix Find Your Voice Film Competition

And enter your email address. (they won't use your email for evil, its only to verify that per computer, one email address can vote). THANK YOU!!!
    For more info see below.

CIRCUMSTANCE

✰ ✰ ✰ WINNER BERLIN INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL ✰ ✰ ✰

✰ ✰ ✰ WINNER OF THE INAUGURAL ADRIENNE SHELLEY FILMMAKERS GRANT AT THE SUNDANCE INSTITUTE ✰ ✰ ✰

✰ ✰ ✰ Out of 2000 Screenplays, We Are One of 10 Semifinalists in the NETFLIX FIND YOUR VOICE COMPETITION ✰ ✰ ✰
    We were judged by JOSH BROLIN, DUSTIN LANCE BLACK, JOHN SAYLES

Synopsis

Set in contemporary Tehran, three childhood friends grapple with sexuality, love, and friendship during a tumultuous adolescence. Pushing against the boundaries of theier repressive environment, Atafeh and Kathryn join a quixotic underground scene of illegal parties where Tehran's youth create contraband films and hip-hop music. Like teenagers everywhere, they live an intoxicating and idealistic life, where anything, including freedom, is possible. However, when Atafeh's brother reappears after a long absence and falls in love with Kathryn his desperate actions to win her over not only threaten their friendships but ultimately redirects the course of their lives.

Director

Drawing on her experience growing up between Iran and the United States, award-winning filmmaker Maryam Keshavarz directed her first documentary, The Color of Love, an intimate intergeneration portrait of the changing landscape of love and politics in Iran. Turning from documentary to fiction, Maryam wrote and directed the short film The Day I Died, about an adolsesent love triangle set in a sleepy Argentine seaside town, which won the Golden Teddy and Jury Prize at the Berlin Film Festival. Developed at the FIND and Sundance Filmkakers Lab, Circumstance, Maryam's upcoming feature film, combines the thematic interest of Color of Love and The Day I Died while delving further into how social and political repression affects the already delicate nature by which young people discover and express their budding sexuality.
  15. You know, more and more opposition groups are going to start taking up arms. This is only going to grow. And the more fanatical the group is, the more arms it will have and the more likely it is already armed. There is a danger in that, that a new group that is just as bad as the last group will take over, and you'll just have a repeat of the same. All over again. If normal people want to have a say, and you want a normal, free government to raise from this, you are going to have to engage the armed groups and deal with them. They can't be ostracized. They need to be integrated, and made part of the larger picture where everyone will be free and have an equal say. Otherwise, they'll go it alone and do it themselves, and when the smoke clears they will have all the say and no one else will have any say. Or you will have perpetual civil war.
  16. Peyi Member

Sthlm 4:th of July

Hi people,

Sorry for posting in this forum, but i want to urge all of you from Sweden, especially from Stockholm, to come to "Medborgarplatsen" this Saturday 4:th of July where a manifestation will be held for Human rights in Iran and for the victims of the brutal violence.
    You can find info here: Manifestation för Mänskliga rättigheter - Hem

There will be politicans, a former chairman of SSU, an expert on human rights, a member of the swedish parliament and lots of more interesting persons participating and keeping speeches. Be there at 16:30 to listen to interesting people and to show your support for human rights!

If anyone want to bug me for posting in the wrong forum or have any questions about saturday you may send me a PM, you will not need to flood this forum further.

Kindest wishes from Mr. P
    :)
  17. Stand by me Andy madadian Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora

Hi I don't know if you already seen this but i want to share it with you and your readers I'm from colombia and I hope that all the iranian conflict get well soon and you get your fredom and peace.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RASKaZFZtS8&feature=fvst]YouTube - "Stand by Me" - Andy, Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora & Friends[/ame]

On June 24, Iranian Superstar Andy Madadian went into an LA recording studio with Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora and American record producers Don Was and John Shanks to record a musical message of worldwide solidarity with the people of Iran. This version of the old Ben E. King classic is not for sale - it was not meant to be on the Billboard charts or even manufactured as a CD.....it's intended to be downloaded and shared by the Iranian people...to give voice to the sentiment that all people of the world stand together....the handwritten Farsi sign in the video translates to "we are one". If you know someone in Iran - or someone who knows someone in Iran - please share this link
  18. Looks like something is going on at the university today.

19. I don't know if this was today...

20. Iran Protestor Music Video From Mansour

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Mk7dGe9200&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Mk7dGe9200&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  21. Mansour videos gone!

Hi,
    For your info:
    It appears that all the videos posted by Mansour have been removed by the user".

thanks.
  22. Hafiz... Rise - Message from Canada to Iran

Iranian-born brothers living in Canada, and founders of music group Blurred Vision, have just released "Hafiz...Rise" a powerful and moving music video, dedicated to the people of Iran who are fighting for their fundamental rights. The song’s lyrics are based on a poem by the ancient Persian poet Hafiz, performed in both Farsi and English.
    Please send this to our brothers and sisters in Iran!

The video can be viewed at
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl4ziq-ANo4]YouTube - Hafiz...Rise[/ame]

more information at index
  23. fuck youtube man, stop using it, most of the videos dont even work use liveleak.com
  24. More U.S. protest-rally sites for support for Iran July 9th 2009

Spread this information:

More U.S. protest-rally sites for support for Iran July 9th 2009

25. Iran basiji militia shoot at people - لباس شخصی* تیر اندازی به مردم

Iran basiji militia shoot at people - لباس شخصی* تیر اندازی به مردم

26. Tonights protest in Tehran

Iran - Teharn 22.Jul.09 - Protests in "Shahrak Apadana" - امشب شهرک آ پادانا
    -------------------------------------------------------
  27. This is so sad

Iran - An innocent protester shot in the head (Warning VERY GRAPHIC!)

28. Visionary Member