Customize

Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Madame_Guillotine, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Lourdes11 Member

Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

I did not say ino helmets was negligent- I just wondered if they had considered it of benifit -given the boy had a history of seizures.

-Also to you skeptics, You honestly can not be serious if you think people are not going to question how Jett was treated or not treated- given the fact that they subscribe to an evil bullshit based cult written by a man who based it on an alien si-fi book !! AT LEAST mine and others opinions are based in experience and Oh my god- ON SCIENCE and MEDICINE! That despite the claims of the church that this is somehow "EVIL" Yes medicine has made mistakes- but hey, show me how what they believe in. benifits any disabled person -in any capacity-and I might not roll on the floor laughing with scorn and wonderment at the stupidity of it! No I didn't compile and download my 10 years of reasearch for you- is is so hard to realize there is more then one person saying hang on a minute-there should have been a diagnosis and yes the parents should have been made to do this. To us in the Autism community - it matters very much. This is a topic close to many hearts and homes.
  2. whosit Member

Thank you. This was an extremely informative post. I was complete unaware that autism and the onset of puberty had such a high rate of seizures. Would you happen to have any links?
  3. Lourdes11 Member

4. Lourdes11 Member

5. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Thanks Lourdes11.....the first one was a good read. I didn't know there was such a connection, although the study used a small sample. Thanks for sharing that.
  6. whosit Member

No problem - I'm looking around myself. I have some personal experience with autism (not myself) so I take this subject more seriously than you might see with some of my other post in this forum. It was one of the reason I was vocal about not make Jett a poster child for Scientology's amoral and utterly stupid belief in the Purif Rundown and auditing to "cure" people. Unfortunately Jett is dead now. While we have no conclusive evidence I have a strong feeling if he was being treated by the cult he might still be alive.

Here is a link for anyone caring to look into seizures and autism.

Also has anyone noticed that some of the main signs for Kawasaki are the same as overdosing on Niacin? Hell the kid might have been misdiagnosed because they were running him through Purif before taking him to a doctor. Also I hope Scilon women aren't doing the Purif while they are preggers.

Niacin

tl;dr

Thanks Lourdes11 for the nice reply and Scientology is bad.
  7. Skeptic1337 Member

Both actually.
  8. AnonyK23 Member

Hi.

I'm an autistic epileptic adult. I'm far from ignorant on this subject.

Helmets are more trouble than they're worth, given sensory issues, unless you're having multiple atonics a day. And they tend to only come in small sizes and infantile colors, because of course disabled = perpetual child.

If you think clearing space cooties will cure epilepsy, nothing medical is going to cross your mind...besides which, meds are far LESS invasive, and easier to get a script for, than helmets. A proper seizure helmet is a medical article requiring a prescription.

themoaryouknow.jpg
  9. RavenEyes Member

There are some "severe/profound" autistic individuals who must wear helmets due to extreme self-stimming via head banging.
  10. Lourdes11 Member

Thats for sure- Thanks for your imput- like I said - it was just a thought -but you would know weather or not they worked for you. Whilst I was a carer in a home for people to have respite- we did have some adults who wore them to prevent head injury as they did have many severe seizures per day- for some it was definately a better option- they were on meds too of course.
  11. AnonKiwi Member

General Notice
    For anyone visiting from outside or anyone who is a new member to WWP. Welcome to Project Chanology - the fight to take down the cult of Scientology. This site is one of many out there working towards that goal (I recommend whyweprotest.net and theprotest.net for more info).

Please lurk around the forums before posting too much. The culture here is fairly unique and it's likely you won't have experienced how Anonymous behaves online before. Don't be offended by what you see and read, the culture of Anonymous is to question everything and to attack most things. The harshest environment produces the toughest organisms, right?

So be cool, watch, learn and enjoy. And check out other Project Chanology websites if you find this one a little harsh. Some others with good forums and less insults include:
    Ex-Scientology Kids
    Ex Scientologist Message Board - Powered by vBulletin

Thanks.

And specifically to this thread. Thanks new posters who are providing interesting insight and information. PLEASE do not get stressed when people call on more information, dox (proof/backup/evidence) and all that. This is how we work here and it is why we're so good at what we do. Ideally, the acidity of the posters burns away any trace of fluff or ego and leaves behind only the gold nuggets of wisdom and godness. We're electroplating your brain, yo!
  12. RavenEyes Member

LURK MOAR! lol <3
  13. Lourdes11 Member

Thanks for the link- that was interesting too and you may have hit the nail on the head about niacin poisoning.
    There is a lot of talk about "Natural Therapies" -But I believe they have inherent risks themselves - there are cases of death occuring with some of the treatments -injections and the like to "detox" or "Chelete the body and brain- My Child Psy told me- If there is no cause such as Siliac disease present- a chealate therapy will do mimimal to "cure" Autism. I went down that road and investigated many- a lot of them just plainly did not work. Gluten free and what not that Jenny McCarty professes cured her son- may simply be that he did not have true Autism but Autistic like behaviours bought on by Siliac disaease. (it is documented that siliacs display similar behaviours to Autistic individulas) Whilst vitmins and what not would be good in reccommended doses- the doses some people are administering in the hope of a "cure" is scary as there is no bases or proof that these remedies work- there is a huge population of families trying to find an answer- a lot of people can profit from this. I myself bought products on the hope of any change- nothing happended except the parting of more money from an all ready over stretched budget!
    Look up cures for Autism -goggle it- it will blow you away how many there are. Then try imagine wading through it all.
  14. AnonKiwi Member

Well put!

Something occurred to me today. WWP, and the other wonderful Chanology sites, will always attract annoying new members. Know why? It's because we're right. Scientology is a dangerous cult and more and more people know this.

Thing is, when they come here they're likely to freak out if they don't lurk moar as the culture here, like a stinky blue cheese, is "refined".

Thus, I do encourage new Chanologists to explore and check out the variety of Chanology communities in case this one doesn't suit.

...TL/DR: LURK MOAR
  15. Lourdes11 Member

16. BoombaGoomba Member

That's what I was telling someone who told me not to jump to conclusions about the situation and that I was calling JT and KP bad parents.

I don't think they are bad parents but, I told her since the Travoltas are so devout to Scientology I have no doubt in my mind that they had a Scientologist doctor and he/she may have misdiagnosed their son as per Flubbard's crap so he would not take any psych drugs that might have helped him. Preston herself said her son was in a "detoxification program" that was "helping" him.

Detoxification Program = Purification Rundown

But who knows eh?
  17. whosit Member

Thing is that the Scientology detox program is their magical cure all for everything. Got a bad sunburn as a kid - they think sweating in a Sauna and take uber doses of Niacin will force the radiation out of your skin cells. Inhaled dust the World Trade Center on 9/11 - no problems it'll sweat out of you as purple goo. I kid you not.
  18. whosit Member

Yup, who knows? Just a strange coicidence I'm sure.
  19. Hostile Member

as to the question of wheather or not the corroner can determine if seisure caused death,

it should pe pretty easy. a quick analysis of all hard objects in the bathroom and their shape compared to a potential fracture or bruise on the skull.

detox program... /r/ the source on that

regardless of wheather or not it was the purification rundown, detox diets are generally poor nutrition. they aren't healthy and are generally an unsafe way to lose weight,

pretty much the only thing detox is good for is the reduction of alcohol. caffeine, sugar and fast foods.

if it IS the purification rundown, then we've got trouble, as people have died during it.
    (purif rundown = least healthy detox diet created by scientology. look it up on wikipedia)
  20. Mutante Member

Scientology's alternative to real medicine is a combination of the 'Purif', short for Purification Rundown, and intensive question/answer confessional interviews using a fake lie detector called the e-meter. The use of 'rundown' here is typical of Scientology nonsense-speak, and the confessional interviews are intended to purge all illness because Scientology maintains all illness is psychosomatic.

"MAYBE YOU'RE NOT SICK
    "MAYBE YOU'RE JUST SUPPRESSED
    "SEE US AND FIND OUT"
    L Ron Hubbard, September 1, 1962, Policy Letter entitled Healing Promotion

In addition to taking toxic does of naicin, the Purif victim may also be required to drink a lot of vegetable oil. Sounds insane, right? Check out the full detail here:

Scientology Crime Syndicate Kills: Risky 'Purification Rundown'

As you might imagine, toxic doses of vitamins and regular interrogation is not always so good for people with real health problems.
  21. Hostile Member

thank you mutante, that was just what I was looking for in terms of links

anyway, back to autism

I read in another page here that it was reported that jett ate large amounts of junk food and refused his "detox diet" (purif rundown?)
    anyway, might not be such a red flag as originally thought
    ^^ wikipedia
  22. catwoman30 Member

Fucking fruitcakes......not to insult fruitcakes of course.....
  23. Plups Member

24. DeathHamster Member

A review of the Purification magic cure-all, complete with a purple ooze-towel story:
    The Rundown on Scientology's Purification Rundown May 30, 2007, John DeSio, New York Press

Available under the brand-names of Scientology, Narconon, Criminon, Second Chance, Downtown Medical/New York Rescue Workers' Detoxification Project, and Bio-Cleansing Centers.
  25. Mutante Member

26. AnonKiwi Member

Fruity "Freezoner" according to other thread.
  27. Mommy Field Member

What's this about Kelly Preston having another child who is disabled and taken care of by her mom? Is this true?
  28. Mutante Member

Aren't they all? This guy is at least published as having done some OTVII training which makes him a fully paid up Scientologist whether he subsequently left for the Freezone or not.

Pierre Ethier - Scientology Service Completions
  29. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

Perhaps a little background info for those visiting this site from Google and other places (welcome!).

The posts above talk about Freezone. This is an umbrella term for Scientologists who still practice Scientology, but outside the Church of Scientology. If you go to his site, you see that Pierre is talking about doing slave labor for Scientology. He's kinda done with that, but he is still a believer.

Now, please keep in mind Scientologists believe they can develop superpowers through a form of regression therapy that get rids of dead aliens that got stuck to your soul because of the evil alien overlord Xenu. As such, I personally believe Freezoners are still living inside the Truman Show. However, they don't abuse people the way the Church of Scientology does, and they are free to practise their religion.

The techniques that Mr Ethier describes in treating his kids autism are amonst the more down-to-earth methods in Scientology, and it's quite possible that these helped. In fact, they may allign pretty well with more mainstream therapeutic treatments of autism.
  30. RavenEyes Member

31. Mutante Member

Really? For those visitors from Google and other places (hi!) unfamiliar with the TRs - mentioned in Ethier's document as the basis for his Scientology solution to autism - they are a series of brainwashing exercises:

Scientology Training Routines - the TRs

No, this is not well aligned with mainstream therapeutic treatments for anything.
  32. Lourdes11 Member

33. Re: Video proof of Jett Travolta's autism

I agree, when I typed that, I had the clay demo stuff in mind. And although my knowledge of autism is limited to watching rain man, I can imagine this actually helps.

Also, Jett outstared his dad at TR0 :D
  34. Shellback Member

...no I don't happen to think. We all make mistakes, it's only human to do so. In this quasi-print-media, we present ourselves by our demeanor and our argument can only be judged by how we present ourselves. If we use lots of logical fallacies, shout our words by using all-caps. If we misspell common things over and over again and pay no attention to grammar rules, it's like visiting someones home and tracking mud all over the carpet. How can you expect people to take you seriously?

In other words, talking like a nitwit it makes you look like a nitwit and so too your argument.
  35. Mutante Member

If Scientology defined Jett as a PTS then his Scientology handler would have completed PTS training in order to deal with him.

Although it might seem extraordinary to the uninitiated, this document includes the phrase 'degraded being' which should tell you something about how Scientology views those with disabilities.

https://secure.wikileaks.org/wiki/Scientology_cult:_PTS-SP_Routing_Handling_Checksheet

36. Plups Member

Conflict Over Travolta Death - TMZ.com
  37. subgenius Member

The lack of medication for seizures is the real issue. That's what lead to his death.
  38. Kilia Member

I don't understand why the "nannies" didn't check on Jett when they themselves got home from the outing. I would think this would be the correct and most common thing to do!
  39. pardmepard Member

"Mannies"

Do Mannies have Moobs ?

Flunk

I repeat the question
  40. TheBitch Member

Yer gonna fit in here just fine...

[IMG]

Story said he was on Depakote then became TOLERANT of his medication (TOTALLY PREDICTABLE) over time AND (just in case that wasn't enough) it was ALSO shutting down his liver (I don't believe it for a moment unless he had HEP C or something ALL his life as well).

Anyway, story also does NOT SAY that they ever tried any other drugs afterward. Must be Depakote is the only... oh fuk.. wait a minute...?

Sounds like criminally negligent homicide moar and moar each passing day.

Story with mom saying &quot;detox is great&quot; was 2007. To me it sounds like at some point in the indeterminate (POSSIBLY DISTANT) they put the kid on Depakote and then took him off in favor of &quot;purification rundowns&quot; and happy happy $cilon groupthink.

This is beginning to sound like a job foar.....!

1188994406433346a87dgi3.jpg