Customize

Video Message to Co$

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Insomniac, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Insomniac Member

Video Message to Co$

How do you think this is as a message to the Co$? I decided to make it today using the limited programs I had. I spent hours trying to get a decent text-to-mp3 converter, then an editor for the mp3's.

2. Anonymous Member

Re: Video Message to Co$

three years late
  3. Insomniac Member

I know, but I just wanted to have a go at making a video about it, I also only found out about Anonymous and Co$ yesterday xD
  4. Jeff Jacobsen Member

Was there a need for this?
  5. iaxiloll Member

Anonymous never set out to destroy Scientology thus unfortunately unnecessary.
  6. Insomniac Member

7. Anonymous Member

We'll keep this brief. Your heart is in the right place, but the shot across Scientology's bow was done years ago. If you want to help, make videos that are relevant to the now. Tax exemption facts, front groups, the Sea Org, forced abortions, etc. Put your resources to better use, and we'll be happy to have you.
  8. xenubarb Member

I've found it's more fun to learn video editing with a project in mind. It doesn't have to be a big project or a great one, but time spent is never wasted.

Carry on!
  9. Re: Video Message to Co$

I think the video's brief and cool but other more up to date videos will be more useful.
  10. Insomniac Member

Well, I am still new to this, I don't know all that is happening. So I will just look and research on stuff. And when I maybe know enough about the current issues, I could try making something then. :)
  11. Anonymous Member

it looks better than my first video that i made a few days ago, what video software did you use to make it?
  12. Anonymous Member

"Mocked until it implodes" doesn't have the same punch.
  13. Insomniac Member

I used windows movie maker to put it all together XD Microsoft paint for the images and text together. A site called hearwho.com to make the mp3 audio files. Then I used something called "Free Audio Editor" to remove the credits at the end that said "made on hearwho.com!". Then I put it all together :confused:
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

Note date:

15. Anonymous Member

I'm sure they will find all the pregnant pauses in it as annoying as the rest of us did.
  16. Orson Member

Insomniac, welcome. The video is an excellent first effort. Your enthusiasm to create something to help is appreciated, but it's important to remember we've been at this for nearly 3 years now.

You're on the right track about getting up to speed on the issues. If you're into making videos, then you are into watching them too. Run a search on Youtube for "Scientology Anonymous" and see what's already out there. It's a good way to learn more too.

Drop me a PM if you have any questions. Glad you're here.

(note: requesting mods move this to new member area)
  17. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I know you are a newcomer to Anon, so let me give you some free advice on some free stuff:

First, you may want to start using open source (AKA: legal and free) programs like GIMP & Inkscape or Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator if you got deep pockets of cash. MS Paint is ok for maybe a handful of things, but it is a soiled diaper when it comes to image layouts and photo manipulation. There is a plethora of tutorials and such on Youtube and the tubes for GIMP and Photoshop.

Another program to use is Audacity for your audio needs. It too is an open source audio program I find way better than AVS Free Audio Editor. Audacity would require an additional download to do MP3 formats. However, I prefer Audacity since it has almost the same feel as Acid Pro (a rather expensive program I use at work).

Now for voice: A text to voice site called Wizzard Software lets you type in up to 255 characters. It was used by people on YTMND during the Moon Man meme/phase after the AT&T Text to Voice site caught on to the meme and did some troll control.

Hopefully this is some help to any future projects you have in mind.
  18. Waco anonman Member

it be ok i guess... i am also new but i know that it was 3 years since this began.
  19. Orson Member

My comment was incomplete. We've been at this for 3 years and a lot of things have already been done, considered, etc. New blood is good to have, and there's noting better than learning by doing. But, it's good for you new guys to gain some value from the experience of those who may have already tried (and sometimes failed). It will save you time and heartache.

Glad you're here.

Edit: To be even more clear, that "it may save you time and heartache" applies really to ideas that didn't work, so, knowing what didn't work could inspire a newbie to find a better way to make it work. Knowing what has worked could be leveraged for an even bigger accomplishment.
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

This. The message of anonymous has changed with time. We don't need to tell Sci who we are anymore. They know.

We are mostly trying to reach people who don't know anything about Scientology and to stop them from joining. Drawing attention to the criminal activity
  22. pedrofcuk Member

lol newfags
  23. Anonymous Member

24. iaxiloll Member

My longtime fav.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENTiav00-xk]YouTube - Please Come Inside (Scientology)[/ame]
  25. anonakatie Member

Nice job. Welcome. Keep it up.
  26. Miranda Member

Good idea to browse videos that have already been made. Also, as others have said, read recent threads to learn about the current issues. You'll get ideas that way and can then avoid re-inventing the wheel. Thanks for making the effort to do this.
  27. iaxiloll Member

Btw, I did not want to open a thread on this. What ever became of xemutv ?
  28. RightOn Member

29. Anonymous Member

something is wrong with that iaxiloll account.
    The posting behaviour and language use do not match with what I am used to from that account.
    It also asks two questions that the poster should already know about, considering how long the account exists.
  30. iaxiloll Member

NO YOU FAGGOT !!

I sense an excessive use of tinfoil here, must admit, I have been facing more rl issues thus being very inactive and becoming rather corporate. On a short vacation in Germany until Wednesday then once again I shall disappear into the shadows. I can also suggest better use for tinfoil.

When in doubt pm me at www.youtube.com/user/iaxilollz
  31. Anonymous Member

As long as we're dumping quality Anon vs. Sci vids, who can forget this absolute gem?

YouTube - WE RUN THIS.
  32. CuppyCake Member

Good start, keep working on some videos to further awareness and recruitment!
  33. Anonymous Member

34. iaxiloll Member

Lurk MOAR Faggot!!! :)
  35. Insomniac Member

Just saw the come inside video xD Its fucking epic!
  36. an0nim0uz Member

xemutv left Scientology and is now studying psychology.

irony.jpg