Customize

Video Animations

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Push4Insight, Jan 31, 2015.

1. Push4Insight Member

I have some great ideas for animated videos depicting different dimensions of Scientology for YouTube and such. I'm wondering if anyone has drawing and video skills that might be interested in collaborating with me on this.

My first idea is for a time-lapsed drawing for "How to Trap a Thetan." This would depict how Scientology lures and draws people in until they end up hamsters on a wheel paying for the right to run themselves into the ground. I have mapped out a series of steps/levels/techniques that take someone from their initial curiosity and desire to do good to complete loss of critical thinking and acting for world domination.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. meep meep Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Push4Insight Member

Wow, thanks! I may just hire someone on Fiverr as I've had good luck there rather than making my own video. I really like the time-lapsed cartoon drawing animations.
  4. Push4Insight Member

I know it's big but I think it could be impactful in a big way.
  5. Push4Insight Member

So no takers? No one wants to help me create great animations that clearly depict Scientology in process?
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Make a story board
    With dialog
    Use one of those animation programs to make a sample
    profit
    • Like Like x 1
  7. anon8109 Member

There are many videos like these available and it's always good to have more.

It may not have the huge impact you are hoping for, but if it helps even one person to avoid joining the cult or helps someone escape then it's more than worth it because you'll be saving a life.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. I would but right now I am in a cult that keeps me working 100 hours a week until we clear the planet.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Disambiguation Global Moderator

You need to show us a sample before anyone will jump on board.
    • Like Like x 2