Customize

Video: Andrea Doven's Hollywood Celebrity Centre graduation ceremony

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by The Wrong Guy, Feb 1, 2013.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

Today on Facebook, Tony Ortega posted this:

Yesterday, Tom Cruise's former assistant, Andrea Doven, sent out an email asking Scientologists to watch her latest graduation ceremony from the Hollywood Celebrity Centre. So we thought you'd like to see it! Get ready for some great Scientology babble!

More Nutty Scientology Talk, Tom Cruise Style: His Former Assistant’s Graduation Ceremony!

Five years after it was first posted to YouTube, the infamous 9-minute Tom Cruise video that was only supposed to be seen by members of the Church of Scientology still seems as nutty as ever. You know the one, the interview Cruise gave to celebrate his winning the “Freedom Medal of Valor,” a special tchotchke made just for him and awarded by Scientology leader David Miscavige in a 2004 celebration. The video was clearly intended to make Cruise’s fellow church members feel warm and fuzzy that the actor was such a hard-core L. Ron Hubbard addict, who shared with them their belief that in the upper levels Scientologists acquire superhuman abilities: “Being a Scientologist, when you drive past an accident, it’s not like anyone else. As you drive past, you know you have to do something about it, because you know you’re the only one that can really help,” Tom said, flexing his OT muscles.

Well, talk about another car wreck. Get a load of Cruise’s former assistant, Andrea Doven, talking the Scientology talk as she celebrates finishing a course at the Hollywood Celebrity Centre.

As Andrea says, “I emanate power from this org.”

Andrea is so proud of her progress, yesterday she sent out an e-mail with a link to the video, and the e-mail made its way to the Underground Bunker. We’re happy to share it with you.

Tony's article is continued, with open comments, at
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/02/01/mo...lk-his-former-assistants-graduation-ceremony/
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Someone, please! Download and post the video here! Please!
  3. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Chipshotz Member

I tried but couldn't make it through. She talks about 'illogic'? Really!!
  5. Anonymous Member

Andrea is a Reg it seems. She wants you to join her OT committee. She had big wins and you can too. We're going to win the birthday game. CC is the greatest. Of course she is sending this out to everyone. She gets a commission.
  6. I made it through after a large scotch, convinced she said "beautiful dipstick courses" towards the end
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. grebe Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Daverator Member

You'd think that they'd find a more flattering picture of Hubtard to hang on the wall:
    [IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

So in her own words, the lowly Data Eval course:

- is the best course ever
    - hatted and drilled her on illogics
    - taught her how to think
    - challenged her
    - made her more clear in her thinkingness
    - created so much charge for her
    - made her accept challenges she wouldn't have accepted before this course
    - raised her tone level

How on gods green earth can ANYONE listening to this drivel NOT be mesmerized about the complete and utter uselessness of her 24 years and hundreds of thousand of dollars wasted on the bridge up through OTVIII ffs?
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

They don't even care about "Clearing" the planet anymore. All they want to do is win the "birthday game".

Don't these stupid zombies even know what Hubbard said about "games conditions"??? Hubbard said that games conditions are aberrated and degraded.
  11. The Wrong Guy Member

This is the kind of Scientologist that has something in common with people who became addicted to the ABC TV series Lost, which dragged on from 2006 to 2010. Following it required great sacrifices and a substantial personal investment while providing pain and extreme frustration offset by only occasional glimpses of hope, but it was all so weird you stayed with it because you just had to see how it ended.

In a related observation, I can personally testify that several friends and acquaintances of mine who were fortunate enough to watch the last episode of Lost have become much happier, and some of them also no longer need to wear glasses.
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Some long-running TV series have gone off the air precipitously, without ever giving viewers a chance to tie up the loose ends. LOST should have been one of them.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I was working in a bakery while 'Lost' was running. I worked with several fans over several overlapping shifts. Their incessant chatter over minutiae of the show would get on my nerves about 2 in the morning, I tell ya. Since they were not all on the same page I entertained myself by gathering details from the most recent watchers and torturing the ones a few episodes behind by 'inadvertently' :rolleyes: blurting out spoilers in conversation.
    • Funny Funny x 4
  14. She emanates power for her org. Her run-on sentence 1 (the entire ramble) go on and on and key out with theta people and Yay, Ron n everything. She's learned how to dribble drivel from both sides of her mouth almost simultaneously.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. The Wrong Guy Member

Dude, Doven definitely doesn't dilly-dally. Deceived, Doven does delusionally dribble drivel, daily. Dig?
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

AHA!!! A James Ellroy scholar!!! Unmasked!!! ;)

/derail
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1