Customize

Very effective raid in Hollywood (man distraught over losing mother to scientology)

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Relyt, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Relyt Member

Very effective raid in Hollywood (man distraught over losing mother to scientology)

There were no handlers last night, but there were the security guards (who are kind of like amateur handlers). Some little conversations with Frank and Andy. Plenty of love from the public. And a short, but sad encounter with a man toward the end of the video.

Pictures from an anon:

fm2dd0.jpg
    351fqj4.jpg
    24gu0z8.jpg
    24uxjzn.jpg
    qo7eqa.jpg
    52zaky.jpg
  2. Relyt Member

Re: Very effective raid in Hollywood (man distraught over losing mother to scientolog

Oh, and Andy says Xenu!
  3. Re: Very effective raid in Hollywood (man distraught over losing mother to scientolog

wtf? video is no longer available???
  4. Domnomnom Member

Re: Very effective raid in Hollywood (man distraught over losing mother to scientolog

Click on the video and just watch it on youtube.
  5. Re: Very effective raid in Hollywood (man distraught over losing mother to scientolog

It works when you click through to the video.
  6. Consensus Member

Nicely done! And props to you for editing together a raid vid that doesn't bore me! [seriously, people need to learn the difference between 'documenting everything' (which is good!) and posting vids (which is also good!)]

I was impressed with the way you handled the guards questions before the blackup arrived. Didn't miss a beat, didn't get thrown off, just answered honestly and in a way that surely made the handler feel they failed to handle you. Too often anons go in unprepared and, even though the questions are silly and fail to undermine our arguments, simply clam up and fail to defend their information or their right to protest.
  7. Joda Member

Is it just my connection, or is YouTube slow as shit atm?
  8. fotoanon Member

Good job!

It looks like Frank could use some more sleep...he made ME yawn from just watching him.
  9. DamOTclese Member

"What effect are you going to create?"

LOL! How about the continued effect of emptying the remaining Scientology business offices?!
  10. Whatwho Member

QFT! =) Happy New Year scilons! >=)
  11. casperthegost Member

i tricked him into saying xenu (he only said x) and then you guys get him to say xenu! hahahahahaha! He's going to push that whole "what effect are you creating" i know what my answer will be. Those stories of disconnection are all over hollywood, Andy Knapp himself is disconnected from one of his two sisters. Glad to see Andy didn't get crammed too badly and was able to come out and talk to you guys. Alex is still being crammed because it looks like he is avoiding eye contact.

Did Alex speak with you?
  12. Re: Very effective raid in Hollywood (man distraught over losing mother to scientolog

"wot R U doing?"

"holdng a sine"
  13. Snake Member

Something you couldn't hear in the video was Andy claiming Casper "tricked" him into saying who are "leader" was in the "X" video.
  14. Haruhi Member

That's what I saw.
  15. celtg Member

How sad that that guy can't find his mother.

And tell that guard to cover his mouth when he yawns!
  16. casperthegost Member

I'm rolling on the floor laughing! Andy dude, your pathetic.
  17. JFawkeson Member

Dude, do you think the guard kept yawning to try and get you to yawn/be tired so you'd leave and go to bed? 'Cause I almost fell asleep just watching him, lol.
  18. exOT8Michael Member

wb

great job guise at HGB
    :)
  19. i'mglib Member

Good job.
    Good signs.
  20. the_cloak Member

Well done guys, indeed this is why!
  21. Vir Member

WHY, THIS IS
    [IMG]
  22. AuntAnonymous Member

"What effect do you guys create?"

Well, it got you two goons outside getting some fresh air instead of sitting inside word clearing or being audited!

It helped a man voice his sadness over not being able to find his mother.

And once again, another epic WIN by Anonymous in educating the public and keeping folks away from this evil cult. Great job! Happy New Year of Enturbulating and Educating and Communicating!
  23. Relyt Member

Another video:

[ame=http://vimeo.com/2735735]Untitled on Vimeo[/ame]