Customize

Vancouver Halloween Flash Raid, 2nd shift

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by VANCANANON, Nov 1, 2009.

1. VANCANANON Member

Vancouver Halloween Flash Raid, 2nd shift

Well I had a great time protesting by my self.
    It was my first flash raid ( I thought all flash raids were evening affairs, going by videos I've seen, my bad ).
    I'm looking forward to hearing about the daytime raid. I saw signs of it when I got there. ( "youfoundthecard" cards with Halloween treats attached [ nice touch ], stuck on posts ).
    I arrived 4:30 pm, stayed until 6:30 pm, when the org. closed. Many scilions were in the org. with the blinds opened.
    I had a couple of new signs commenting about the France conviction in Halloween colours and a new ipod and speakers ( on a shoulder strap, [ last one stolen a couple protests ago, {lots of street people in that neighbourhood}]) playing all our favourite tunes. I wore my complete "V" costume with cape and knives. Lots of fun having my picture taken with Halloween going citizens and handing out anonymous cards.
    As the scilions left the org I gave them the lateness news on The France conviction and Haggis defect in a loud carny chant, which I got the finger a couple of times for my efforts.
    Once the org closed and I had gave out all my anonymous cards, I blended in with the Halloween crowds, met up with my wife and enjoyed the night-out dancing and winning best costume.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Vancouver Halloween Flash Raid, 2nd shift

sweet

how many scilons?
  3. moarxenu Member

Soloraidfag FTW!
  4. VANCANANON Member

Up to two dozen streamed out in small groups until the last one locked the door and turned off the lights at 6:30 pm.
    Yes you're right it was sweet like all our protests in Vancouver are, but next time I'll get the time right and protest with the rest of the anons, much more lutz.
  5. i'mglib Member

No pics, sniff. :( Sounds like you were busy, and probably had your hands full. WTG.
  6. Belladonna Member

Found on web, enjoyed, wanted to share.

Vancouver.

picture21.png
  7. AngryGayPope1 Member

Belladona

Has

the best

internet scavenging

SKILZ